• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Why not go to her country?

Or foreign spouses and kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892174/Only-Fools-Horses-Patrick-Murray-visa-row-wife.html

What do you think the law should be in these sort of cases?

Me, i think you should pay 50k for each forign spouse. And i think there should ge a spdcial NI classification to prevent ckaiming working age benefits.

In some towns yhe number of foriegn born brides is a joke.

I also think people whive acquired british citizenship should be charged 100k for nin brit spouses.

Too harsh?

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892174/Only-Fools-Horses-Patrick-Murray-visa-row-wife.html

Me, i think you should pay 50k for each forign spouse. And i think there should ge a spdcial NI classification to prevent ckaiming working age benefits.

I also think people whive acquired british citizenship should be charged 100k for nin brit spouses.

Too harsh?

One in one out 

if it's true love go and live abroad with your new wife 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

There was a couple up the esk valley a few years back. She was been made to leave. On phone will try and find it when on iPad. 

http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/mother-is-given-12-days-to-leave-the-country-1-5936091

Again, v old bloke.

Id be rausing eyebrow other the claim.

Met in china in 2009. Lived together abtoard and in castleton - but dont seem to have much in the way of documented evidence for it. Daughter born in Malaysia.

As far as his claim of Paying in since 15.. the fact that he appears to have been abroad fir at least 5 years puts the kibboshes in that.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

http://www.whitbygazette.co.uk/news/mother-is-given-12-days-to-leave-the-country-1-5936091

Again, v old bloke.

Id be rausing eyebrow other the claim.

Met in china in 2009. Lived together abtoard and in castleton - but dont seem to have much in the way of documented evidence for it. Daughter born in Malaysia.

As far as his claim of Paying in since 15.. the fact that he appears to have been abroad fir at least 5 years puts the kibboshes in that.

That's the one. Wonder what happened in the end

24 minutes ago, One percent said:

That's the one. Wonder what happened in the end

Not sure. His name foes not crop up.

Id guess we are talking ex offshore oil wotker, fodging uk taxes. Then wants come back ehen he has a kid and cannot get another contract.

Lot of that going on at the mo in greater boro area.

1 hour ago, Malthus said:

One in one out 

if it's true love go and live abroad with your new wife 

Speaking as someone with a foreign wife..  I agree completely.  In fact we seriously considered doing exactly that.  At some point we still may.

Anecedotal. One of my sons classmates at school is brought into school by someone who I assumed to be the grandfather. He isn't. He's the dad and lo and behold the wife is from Thailand and about half his age (early thirties, girl is 6 years old). His children (now adults themselves) from his first marriage rip the piss out of him (they were at the girls birthday party last year and we got chatting on topic). 

I get on with the grandad and it's funny to listen to him talk about other men doing the same kind of thing and how it's always dirty seedy old men so he see's his relationship from a different healthy angle it's love and it's love at first sight and no mention of the mere detail that he sold his garden centre to Tescopoly for £7,000,000 in the early 2000s. Deluded old fool. 

Edited by longtomsilver

9 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Anecedotal. One of my sons classmates at school is brought into school by someone who I assumed to be the grandfather. He isn't. He's the dad and lo and behold the wife is from Thailand and about half his age (early thirties, girl is 6 years old). His children (now adults themselves) from his first marriage rip the piss out of him (they were at the girls birthday party last year and we got chatting on topic). 

I get on with the grandad and it's funny to listen to him talk about other men doing the same kind of thing and how it's always dirty seedy old men so he see's his relationship from a different healthy angle it's love and it's love at first sight and no mention of the mere detail that he sold his garden centre to Tescopoly for £7,000,000 in the early 2000s. Deluded old fool. 

Get yourself round to the nextday. Start chatting to wifey....

I'll never forget Lake Palmer from a Louis Theroux show. Lake went to Thailand to seek a bride at an introduction agency and proposed within a day or two to the first woman he met.

Very deluded man and very sad really that he was driven to do such a thing. I think the Thai woman fleeced LP in the end up. Shouldn't laugh really but hey ho.

6 minutes ago, xyz said:

How come there are hundreds of thousands of spouses from Pakistan and other shitholes, but trying to get one from the far East, US or Australia is practically impossible?

You can't tell me that the rules are the same for every country. 

Net migration was half a million last year, but they're not letting this bloke's wife in. Wtf are the rules exactly? 

There wont be with this rule.

80% if Miouri pakistanis are unemployed.

Shoving a minimum income saving requirement slams that door. Too late mind.

In the case of mipuris they outgh to runs stats and any migrant with more 20% benefit clsimants should be stopped dead.

14 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I'll never forget Lake Palmer from a Louis Theroux show. Lake went to Thailand to seek a bride at an introduction agency and proposed within a day or two to the first woman he met.

Very deluded man and very sad really that he was driven to do such a thing. I think the Thai woman fleeced LP in the end up. Shouldn't laugh really but hey ho.

https://thaimarriagerealitychecker.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/lake-palmer-like-a-lamb-to-the-slaughter/

6 hours ago, spygirl said:

Id guess we are talking ex offshore oil wotker, fodging uk taxes. Then wants come back ehen he has a kid and cannot get another contract.

xD It's quite funny reading that as if Officer Crabtree from 'Allo 'Allo was speaking. ;)

7 hours ago, spygirl said:

Too harsh?

The tax my Iranian born wife will have paid by the time she is eligible for citizenship will be more than 100K

2 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

The tax my Iranian born wife will have paid by the time she is eligible for citizenship will be more than 100K

Well perhaps your statement illustrates the uk situation? You and your wife seem to be very decent contributors to uk and loving parents. Your wife with £100k contribution to public funds plus what you put in the pot.

What will you get back? If you're both lucky a paltry state pension that will be a bit extra and not needed because you've been independent. Meantime you'll have contributed to subsidise a lot of people who haven't done a days work in their life! 

I haven't contributed so much through my circumstances but I have always worked and get annoyed looking at the waste of space locals in my rural area. Not much immigration here mainly polish who mainly work. The worst non working offenders are locals who seem to be offspring of long term non workers!

The last time I was in Bangkok .....  I heard a voice that said..

" Hello Mister Handshome Guy...you wanna fucky fucky licky"

Best £10 quid I ever spent.

Actually I'm  a fucking liar and made this story up   xD

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/only-fools-horses-star-reveals-11185332

Patrick must prove he has an annual income of at least £22,400 or savings of at least £62,500.

But he cannot do this until he has completed a year of self-employment.

"Before this ruling came in, it would have been fine. Now I’ve got to be separated from my baby while she’s growing up.

Can he not stay in Thailand?