• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Hail the Tripod

Who loves you, and who do you love?

Who loves you, and who do you love?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following best describes you?

• Single
    • Married
    • Long term partner (cohabiting)
    • Long term partner (not cohabiting)
    • Obsessively stalking someone
    • MGTOW/WGOTW
    • I identify as an attack helicopter and quite frankly find the question highly offensive
    • Army of the unsullied

2 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

MGTOW implies having nothing to do with women at all. I'd suggest a category which is Dating or even Red Pill or just Short Term relationships. You should also add a Shagmonster category for ccc.

I thought MGTOW was consciously avoiding deeper relationships, not avoiding all sexual contact.

To clarify: Anyone wanting to avoid all sexual contact at all times should select "Army of the unsullied" not "MGTOW/WGTOW" which is only for avoiding relationships. Anyone still confused which category they are in should just select single. xD

32 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I thought MGTOW was consciously avoiding deeper relationships, not avoiding all sexual contact.

To clarify: Anyone wanting to avoid all sexual contact at all times should select "Army of the unsullied" not "MGTOW/WGTOW" which is only for avoiding relationships. Anyone still confused which category they are in should just select single. xD

OK, make sense.

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I always thought MGTOW was men who didn't want to get married or too involved with women ie not cohabiting, and prefer the sexual freedom of sleeping with who they want.  But this means that most men are MGTOW until they get married, or at least it used to. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

I always thought MGTOW was men who didn't want to get married or too involved with women ie not cohabiting, and prefer the sexual freedom of sleeping with who they want.  But this means that most men are MGTOW until they get married. :ph34r:

Isn't that pretty much exactly what I said?

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Yes, I wasn't disagreeing, I just never really understood the strict definition of it.

Yes, I think I was basically MGTOW until my GF "accidentally" got pregnant, even though I had never even heard of it 12 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

My children, my wife, my family, my friends.

And Uma Thurman.

Uma Thurman can kick off her big shoes, and take all her clothes off any time round here. She is a nice height, and I believe she is quite clever.

Despite my red pill leanings, I would actually like to meet a nice woman and have a relationship - so I'll not call myself MGTOW even though I'm pretty much living that life. The issue is that it's such a microscopic percentage of the population who I could put up with and, more importantly, could put up with me.

40 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Despite my red pill leanings, I would actually like to meet a nice woman and have a relationship - so I'll not call myself MGTOW even though I'm pretty much living that life. The issue is that it's such a microscopic percentage of the population who I could put up with and, more importantly, could put up with me.

I'm not much to put up with Joe, but I did miss some gems of women in my younger days. I always found one fault, and focussed on it. In retrospect I was wrong. They would have been fine partners in the voyage of life.

What agegroup are you, what do you like on YouTube, what's your favourite music and now what's your marital status.

Drip by drip, one piece at a time, the CIA drones of Dosbods are slowly getting the rest of you to reveal your identities, so that after they cross-check the views you all espouse in other posts they can separate out those who comply with "correct" lines of thought and those who need to be sent away for retraining.

Well I won't fall for it; I'm not going to tick the box to confirm I'm married.

Edited by blobloblob