• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Bootyful!

Recommended Posts

Walking to the train station this morning I walked behind two girls in skin tight leggings. Their butts were literally like a works of art. It took all my willpower not to slap them.

Does anything else cheer up the dosbods massive on their way to work?

PS. They were skinny and not big butts like American rappers like on their woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the pleasures of working til 7pm in the City is I leave just as all the 6pm gym classes switch over.. The walk to Liverpool Street is hardly a chore at that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Walking to the train station this morning I walked behind two girls in skin tight leggings. Their butts were literally like a works of art. It took all my willpower not to slap them.

Does anything else cheer up the dosbods massive on their way to work?

PS. They were skinny and not big butts like American rappers like on their woman.

*pulls face*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years ago I used to drive along a country lane to work and there was a burd out jogging. She had the tightest black leggings possible and her bum looked amazing. But the best bit was if the sun was shinning the leggings became almost invisible. Nothing left to the imagination. Fantastic. :Jumping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the risk of sounding a paedophile I walk past a couple of schools going to work. A lot of schoolgirls now wear skirts so short you'd expect only lapdancers to wear them. I just don't remember schoolgirls dressing so slutty when I was in school.

Anyone else have that cringeworthy moment on holidays where you're walking along a beach and see some attactive girls in the distance and then when you get closer you realise they are about 15? No. Me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girls that look great in leggings in the UK that are over 18?

Like hen's teeth!

You see a lot in the posh university towns in term time and around sports clubs, outside of there, the UK is fat, fat, fat, varying from slightly fat to landwhale. 

Can't see things improving anytime soon either, women that are only a stone or two overweight now consider themselves "slim with curves". 

Edited by swissy_fit
grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

At the risk of sounding a paedophile I walk past a couple of schools going to work. A lot of schoolgirls now wear skirts so short you'd expect only lapdancers to wear them. I just don't remember schoolgirls dressing so slutty when I was in school.

Anyone else have that cringeworthy moment on holidays where you're walking along a beach and see some attactive girls in the distance and then when you get closer you realise they are about 15? No. Me neither.

 

I worked in Bath many years ago and the morning commute would take me past a posh girls' public school - it looked like an ayran genetic engineering facility as virtually all the teenage girls were blonde and stunning. Money can purchase good genes - well, for men it does.

Anyway, the point of this ramble is that the number of bumper to bumper car shunts outside that school every morning was certainly an insight into what a great many men were thinking.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I worked in Bath many years ago and the morning commute would take me past a posh girls' public school - it looked like an ayran genetic engineering facility as virtually all the teenage girls were blonde and stunning. Money can purchase good genes - well, for men it does.

Anyway, the point of this ramble is that the number of bumper to bumper car shunts outside that school every morning was certainly an insight into what a great many men were thinking.

 

Lansdown hill?

 

Edited by onlyme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Lansdown hill?

 

Yep, that was it.

I mentioned it a few years ago on TOS and it resulted in a large number of posts, from both men and women, who had, ahem, noticed the same thing.

I think every girl was pencilled in to work in London for a few years with the aim of catching a bloke in the City.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, that was it.

I mentioned it a few years ago on TOS and it resulted in a large number of posts, from both men and women, who had, ahem, noticed the same thing.

I think every girl was pencilled in to work in London for a few years with the aim of catching a bloke in the City.

Was stuck in traffic on London road at the bottom of Lansdown at 4pm/5pm in summer once, can confirm @The Masked Tulip was like some ayran genetic experiment going on. Tall supermodelesque blondes everywhere.

Edited by gibbon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.