• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Wight Flight

Newest Member

Empty speculation is bordering on a hate crime. I will be monitoring this thread for any thought crimes and will take action, up to and including calling the police and even telling my mother, if there is anything I disagree with.

Edited by The Moderators

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Ok Spy - gave yourself away immediately!

Please do not speculate wildly. This can be construed as bullying and will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to delete any posts I find contrary to the arbitrary rules I have set. Please follow my guidelines and post in a broad, non-specific way that is inoffensive to any marginalized group that may chance upon the thread. Any deviation from a bland, non-specific posting style may result in the police being called or possibly low level military action up to and including precision strikes.

Just now, The Moderators said:

Please do not speculate wildly. This can be construed as bullying and will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to delete any posts I find contrary to the arbitrary rules I have set. Please follow my guidelines and post in a broad, non-specific way that is inoffensive to any marginalized group that may chance upon the thread. Any deviation from a bland, non-specific posting style may result in the police being called or possibly low level military action up to and including precision strikes.

Can I be the first to say fuck right off :Jumping:

This forum is not run properly anyway, if it was, I would be able to click through and buy a Monkey Poo Deflector Shield by now, or at least be offered the opportunity to marry a Russian Monkey.

On 4/4/2017 at 17:17, SNACR said:

This forum is not run properly anyway, if it was, I would be able to click through and buy a Monkey Poo Deflector Shield by now, or at least be offered the opportunity to marry a Russian Monkey.

Hope the wedding works out SNACKY.

But should there be an costly divorce looming in the future - I can make your problems go away.

Give us four bottles of Broon, and a bottle of Co-op whisky - and you'll be rid of that chimp from Chernobyl...

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Hope the wedding works out SNACKY.

But should there be an costly divorce looming in the future - I can make your problems go away.

Give us four bottles of Broon, and a bottle of Co-op whisky - and you'll be rid of that chimp from Chernobyl...

XYY

It's not panning out, in any case, being Russian she's come with a drink problem and a tiresome obsession for making dashcam videos.

On 4/4/2017 at 17:07, The Moderators said:

Empty speculation is bordering on a hate crime. I will be monitoring this thread for any thought crimes and will take action, up to and including calling the police and even telling my mother, if there is anything I disagree with.

"The Moderators"...?

Aye, whatever.

Bunch of sister-shagging cunts - with a name that sounds like a second-rate 60s pop-group...

XYY