DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Vaccine dilemma

Ianb78

I am very much against unnecessary medication entering my body and have massive reservations about this experimental, untested mRNA concoction that doesn’t even prevent you getting covid 

On the other side of the coin, it’s becoming increasingly clear that they plan to restrict the lives of those that choose not to have it. I really don’t want to spend the rest of my life stuck on this island and not being able to go to events etc

I’m sure many dosboders are in the same boat and was wondering what people are planning to do. I think eventually I will have no choice but to take it

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 3

15 minutes ago, Ianb78 said:

not being able to go to events etc

is that really such a big deal for you anymore? methinks you need to get used to doing things in smaller groups...

me, I left the island prison, if was sort of forced on me BUT it's cool......I might start 'running again' lol

BUT whether it's running or it's just another adventure is completely up to the way u look at things, ya?

how would you feel if your first day at school they were honest with you and said

right, all you need to know is

1. the government will constantly lie to you

2. folks behaviour is controlled through fear and greed

3. the whole world is a stage, so do you want to be a performer or a viewer or tell em all to fuk off? lol

Edited by nirvana
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Ianb78 said:

On the other side of the coin, it’s becoming increasingly clear that they plan to restrict the lives of those that choose not to have it. I really don’t want to spend the rest of my life stuck on this island and not being able to go to events etc

Empty threats. There will always be work arounds and exemptions. There's absolutely no way they will make vaxxports stick.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Ianb78 said:

they plan to restrict the lives of those that choose not to have it

When there's actual restrictions, not phantom fears, decide which of these is more important to you:

unnecessary medication entering my body

not being able to go to events

Assuming there's ever an either/or dichotomy like that.

When faced with two, equally unpalatable choices, look for a third, hidden option.

For me "not doing what someone else tells me I have to" trumps everything else.

Edited by apples
  • Agree 8
  • Love 1

Hail the Tripod

I will probably have it, or whatever replaces it, voluntarily when I turn 60 or if I develop a recognised comorbidity. If life becomes seriously onerous without it, I’ll probably cave if nothing appears seriously wrong after 2 or 3 years.

It’s the idea of it getting forced on my kids that really bothers me though.

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Wife suggested that I get vaccinated (while agreeing that vaccine passports are worse than pointless).  I pointed out that that this level of coercion was one of the major reasons why I am refusing to be jabbed.  I have suggested they go without me.

I feel that this conversation will be being repeated across the country.

Except that majority of naturally jab-hesitant people will probably fold at that kind of pressure, and TPTB know it. It was pointed out on here a few days ago, the travel restrictions when cov19 is now endemic in almost every country makes no practical sense whatsoever, and so is simply yet another stick to beat people towards the jabs with. Good on you for resisting. 

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 2

ashestoashes

I'm waiting for a test that will tell me if the jab will maim/kill /shorten my life so I can give fully informed consent

• Agree 1

desertorchid

Like many it is the level of coercion that has turned me against it. It follows hot on the heals of the media onslaught of anti Brexit and anti Trump. I sense if we yield to this they will feel it "works" and just lead the way to more devious and psychological tricks to get you to do the "right thing". It is a future I detest the thought of. Having said I will likely have no influence over future actions of TPTB and the walls are closing in from my employer. I give it weeks , maybe months but will likely yield and do it through gritted teeth.

Edited by desertorchid
  • Agree 4
  • Bogged 1

2 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

... and the walls are closing in from my employer. I give it weeks , maybe months but will likely yield and do it through gritted teeth.

Don't fancy the thought of forcing them to fire you and then suing them? You may never have to work again! 

• Agree 2
  • Bogged 1

13 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

I think some of you are missing the information that the clotshots are worse than useless against the latest variants

aye, my theory (albeit you can call me a loony if u want) is that I'm likely to be much LESS healthy with a jab than I am now, which is pretty bloody fit for my age tbf :)

this holiday thing makes me think we need the 'dosbods yacht service' across the channel lol

• Agree 3

Red Debt Redemption
10 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

the walls are closing in from my employer.

Can always opt for another it is only done for income after all.

The irony being employers would replace employees without a thought if the situation arises. Death, illness, redundancy etc.

It's just good business xD

• Agree 1

Caravan Monster
9 minutes ago, Whowhywhen? said:

Another thing amusing me lately is the ever widening gulf between the gov's aspirations and their competence. 

They want vax passports and a cashless society yet can't control borders,couldn't built an NHS IT system and have seemingly no handle on a functional economy whatsoever!

It's like a 5 year old saying and really believing that they are going to build a moon rocket in the shed!

It gets even funnier if you think the NWO lizard people believed them when they said they could do it for them!

I suspect the lizard people are also fairly hopeless at actually getting things done. Academic mindset and elitist attitude but can't manage projects that well, or wire a plug xD

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

Also it is clear that the powers that be are going to punish the unvaccinated. 

I'm not convinced of this. There's lot of threats out there but in reality won't be able to be implemented. Checking 70000 health records before a football match is just impossible.

• Agree 2