• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

TwitterTwatters

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By spunko
      Race for no-deal Brexit: Drivers must buy new £5.50 licences to drive in EU, passports will need replacing... and Brussels will no longer tell us about ASTEROID threats
      'No deal' Brexit could be as bad as the 2008 financial crash and may wipe a THIRD off house prices, Bank of England governor Mark Carney warns the cabinet
      Eurostar trains will be STOPPED at the border and planes grounded in a no deal Brexit, French minister warns
      Rees-Mogg's hard Brexit group is being probed over a secret bank account: Commons watchdog concerned Tory set is 'misusing public funds' to support its campaign to crush May's Chequers plan

These are just some of the headlines today. I wondered what was going on and then I realised that Paul Dacre had retired and been replaced with Geordie Grieg, arch Remoaner formerly editor of Mail On Sunday. I stopped reading MoS because of the overly negative whingefest it became, now I need to find another source of my news. Anyone got any decent suggestions for right-of-centre news that isn't heavily filtered, aside from Breitbart?

• By One percent
      Toby Young.  The best thing that happened to education of an odious, think, privileged and entitled twat?
       http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42552884
      discuss 
    • By Panther
      What is there to say about Ed Sheeran that hasn't already been said?
      Well how about when he is doing that thing with his guitar he is really wanking off his cock through a hole cut in back of the guitar.
      Quite a disturbing thought, as I'm sure you will all agree. As in a Japanese horror film I now have to pass it on to be rid of it