DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

CBDC but without the clot shot?

Bus Stop Boxer

Bus Stop Boxer

Lets say the Governbankment went ahead with a digi currency fascist state. Which i think is pretty much inevitable.

But just went ahead and issued everyone with electronic credentials/ currency without the jab, how much of a bad outcome would that be for most people?

I mention it cos i've been listening to this Delingpod in the bath tonight and its very very good picture of where we currently stand.

https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/dan-tubb/

Dan Tubb seems to think we can resist the whole thing if we don't all get jabbed, but i'm not getting why the jab has to be the gateway to the CBDC.

I have an acct with HMRC via the gov gateway thingy, i received dosh from the self employed scheme, and i can totally see how that could run a CBDC if all my fiat was converted.

Just issue it without medical intervention/bribery/fear?  They are already behaving like full on dictators, so why bother with the pretence of healthcare as a trojan horse.

Not saying i want that, of course not, but everyone who was sufficiently scared would have been jabbed by now. Still leaves millions outside of their new system.

Can see at some point Boris going fuck it, you don't need the clot shot but all bank accounts are now belong to us. Would be the end of the banks too.

If people were offered a digi account with Rishi, without the medical fuckery i reckon a lot would take that. Even though a digi currency with HMRC leaves people open to even more coercion.

Red meat, petrol, flights, time limit on validity of dosh etc...

Passport to Pimlico comes to mind.

Maybe they do just want most of us dead as well.

That concludes this late night wibble.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Long time lurking

Vaccine passports all the Covid bollocks, is IMO a cover for something else and as ever follow the money ,the west has printed trillions ,,,,wheres it al gone ? 

Yep the plebs have had a few quid furlough,the NHS has had a few quid for PPE etc some small bossiness have had a few quid but that accounts for a fraction of what has been printed  

• Agree 9

It will not just be an 'account' as we've known it.

It will be part of your digital id, ignoring the always tracking and tracing everything you spend, in every place you go, do you really still trust the government with your money? 

Nothing to stop them implementing higher taxes for those bad meat eaters then, maybe even higher/lower interest rates or credit/benefit availability. 

Want to get your furlough or ubi? No unessentials for you, automatically blocked at the checkout, just look at what happened at the start of Lockdown with them classing clothing etc as non essential. 

All sounds a bit like a conspiracy, but we know how fast it becomes reality if we accept it. 

Oh and I'm sure there will be no vulnerabilities or employees just editing their balance on the backend without getting noticed. The government has a perfect track record with these things. 

Edited by Myco
  • Agree 8

Bricks & Mortar

Sometimes I sort of think this is the plan.

They've separated the gullible & compliant with the vaccines.  Issue the digital ID's to that group.  Then blatantly discriminate in an egregious way until their system is up and running.
Finally, the narrative will cave, and they'll offer the chance to join the system to the unvaccinated.

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Vaccine passports all the Covid bollocks, is IMO a cover for something else and as ever follow the money ,the west has printed trillions ,,,,wheres it al gone ? 

Yep the plebs have had a few quid furlough,the NHS has had a few quid for PPE etc some small bossiness have had a few quid but that accounts for a fraction of what has been printed  

I do wonder if all this money has been printed with the knowledge that the consequences won't be realised and it's all just part of the transition phase into something else.

• Agree 4

7 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Lets say the Governbankment went ahead with a digi currency fascist state. Which i think is pretty much inevitable.

But just went ahead and issued everyone with electronic credentials/ currency without the jab, how much of a bad outcome would that be for most people?

I mention it cos i've been listening to this Delingpod in the bath tonight and its very very good picture of where we currently stand.

https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/dan-tubb/

Dan Tubb seems to think we can resist the whole thing if we don't all get jabbed, but i'm not getting why the jab has to be the gateway to the CBDC.

I have an acct with HMRC via the gov gateway thingy, i received dosh from the self employed scheme, and i can totally see how that could run a CBDC if all my fiat was converted.

Just issue it without medical intervention/bribery/fear?  They are already behaving like full on dictators, so why bother with the pretence of healthcare as a trojan horse.

Not saying i want that, of course not, but everyone who was sufficiently scared would have been jabbed by now. Still leaves millions outside of their new system.

Can see at some point Boris going fuck it, you don't need the clot shot but all bank accounts are now belong to us. Would be the end of the banks too.

If people were offered a digi account with Rishi, without the medical fuckery i reckon a lot would take that. Even though a digi currency with HMRC leaves people open to even more coercion.

Red meat, petrol, flights, time limit on validity of dosh etc...

Passport to Pimlico comes to mind.

Maybe they do just want most of us dead as well.

That concludes this late night wibble.

it is not inevitable but it requires good law abiding people to do things they are not accustomed to doing to stay free. That is one or a few nights of violence while the politicians of all parties are hanged from lamposts. 

3 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I do wonder if all this money has been printed with the knowledge that the consequences won't be realised and it's all just part of the transition phase into something else.

I think it is exactly that, there will be a reset now it is just which way it goes. 

• Agree 4

Lightscribe
2 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Yes.

Apart from the inevitable final outcome was already known since 2008 and most likely  ever since the departure away from the gold backed fiat economy. 

• Agree 3

stop_the_craziness
1 hour ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Sometimes I sort of think this is the plan.

They've separated the gullible & compliant with the vaccines.  Issue the digital ID's to that group.  Then blatantly discriminate in an egregious way until their system is up and running.
Finally, the narrative will cave, and they'll offer the chance to join the system to the unvaccinated.

This is why I think the unexpected level of pushback on the jabs is causing problems.  Add in the BAME bias to vaccine hesitancy and the whole thing appears unworkable.  At the moment. I'm sure they'll re-group.

I have been listening to the "Analysis" podcast from So Called Radio Four.  Yesterday's little nugget was that "Almost a fifth of US dollars in existence were created over the past year"  I rewound a couple of times to make sure I hadn't misheard and then had to have a little lie down in the garden until the panic stopped.  When I had sufficiently recovered myself enough to listen to the rest of it, I realised it was an infomercial for CBDC.

The episode is from 7th June called "Funny Money". 

The ones about Covid, Duh Scienz and Vaccines are pretty terrifying too, although not in the way the So-Called intended.  But it's the innocuously titled "The Fine Art of Decision Making" that brought the palpitations on again, when it built up to this terrifying crescendo which disturbed me so much that I have bothered to transcript it here.  If it's TLDR, just read my bolded sections.

Eliza Manningham-Buller was chair of the Wellcome Trust when in 2016 its director Jeremy Ferrar, proposed a new initiative called the Centre for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI).  The director of Wellcome had seen bird flus and SARS very close to when he was running our unit in Vietnam.  When he became the director of Wellcome in 2013, he thought we were insufficiently prepared.  Then we had Ebola in West Africa and there were potential vaccines available which hadn't been through clinical trials, they hadn't been authorised for use, but that whole experience and the lesson of that and the need to prepare for the next one, meant that it was sort of a no-brainer in 2016/2017 to put some money aside to do this.  The launch of CEPI in 2017 required money and political capital of course, but fundamentally it required imagination.  The capacity to see what could be, well beyond what was and to start funding Coronavirus vaccines before most of us even knew what they were.  In retrospect this was a brilliant decision.

Episode Links

BBC Radio 4 - Analysis, Funny Money

Analysis - The Fine Art of Decision Making - BBC Sounds

• Informative 4

Lightscribe
6 hours ago, wherebee said:

Why is digital currency wanted?

All encompassing control, as you began to outline there. That’s all there is to it.

If you think about it they’ve played a blinder.

This is the biggest psychological operation on a global scale in history. People don’t ‘want’ to work anymore.

White collar workers cheering on ‘Bounce back Britain!’ while sitting at home, vehemently refusing any work requests to go back to the office two days a week.

The laughable thing is that these same people think that everything will be back to ‘normal’ in no time.

This whole psy-op has succeeded fantastically to manipulate people to reside, think and live within their own bubble disconnected in fear from everyone else. Hanging on every word from the state mandate through the media and television. ‘I’m all right Jack’ here in my little bubble, someone else will sort it all out. 

Divided they fall, so much easier to control 

The economy eventually fails as planned. Total reliance on the government in the form of UBI comes next. Control over how much you get, when you can spend it and what you can spend it on.

That level of control was always needed as AI goes exponential and automation replaces jobs. Devil finds work for idle hands and all that. Complete and total control. 

• Agree 6
  • Informative 1

Lightscribe
15 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

This is why I think the unexpected level of pushback on the jabs is causing problems.  Add in the BAME bias to vaccine hesitancy and the whole thing appears unworkable.  At the moment. I'm sure they'll re-group.

I have been listening to the "Analysis" podcast from So Called Radio Four.  Yesterday's little nugget was that "Almost a fifth of US dollars in existence were created over the past year"  I rewound a couple of times to make sure I hadn't misheard and then had to have a little lie down in the garden until the panic stopped.  When I had sufficiently recovered myself enough to listen to the rest of it, I realised it was an infomercial for CBDC.

The episode is from 7th June called "Funny Money". 

The ones about Covid, Duh Scienz and Vaccines are pretty terrifying too, although not in the way the So-Called intended.  But it's the innocuously titled "The Fine Art of Decision Making" that brought the palpitations on again, when it built up to this terrifying crescendo which disturbed me so much that I have bothered to transcript it here.  If it's TLDR, just read my bolded sections.

Eliza Manningham-Buller was chair of the Wellcome Trust when in 2016 its director Jeremy Ferrar, proposed a new initiative called the Centre for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI).  The director of Wellcome had seen bird flus and SARS very close to when he was running our unit in Vietnam.  When he became the director of Wellcome in 2013, he thought we were insufficiently prepared.  Then we had Ebola in West Africa and there were potential vaccines available which hadn't been through clinical trials, they hadn't been authorised for use, but that whole experience and the lesson of that and the need to prepare for the next one, meant that it was sort of a no-brainer in 2016/2017 to put some money aside to do this.  The launch of CEPI in 2017 required money and political capital of course, but fundamentally it required imagination.  The capacity to see what could be, well beyond what was and to start funding Coronavirus vaccines before most of us even knew what they were.  In retrospect this was a brilliant decision.

Episode Links

BBC Radio 4 - Analysis, Funny Money

Analysis - The Fine Art of Decision Making - BBC Sounds

Oh the roadmap has always been there long before, if anyone chose to look. Problem is most didn’t and still refuse to even now. It’s a human ‘coping’ mechanism I suppose.

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

Devils advocate;

A 'lite' version might not be a bad idea if the ones implementing and controlling it weren't corrupt, god-complex, sociopathic money-grubbers they have proven themselves to be.

We all complain when we see Kappa Slapper raking in thousands of pounds in benefits only to spunk it all on bargain buckets, fags and afternoons in 'Spoons drinking blue coktails by the bucket while failing to nurture up her 7 feral sprogs.

"Benefits should be paid in vouchers and spent on essential goods" say some people - well there you go, a solution is being formulated ;)

The problem is, as mentioned above, the level of control (total) and that it's going to be for everyone.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

Lightscribe
43 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Devils advocate;

A 'lite' version might not be a bad idea if the ones implementing and controlling it weren't corrupt, god-complex, sociopathic money-grubbers they have proven themselves to be.

We all complain when we see Kappa Slapper raking in thousands of pounds in benefits only to spunk it all on bargain buckets, fags and afternoons in 'Spoons drinking blue coktails by the bucket while failing to nurture up her 7 feral sprogs.

"Benefits should be paid in vouchers and spent on essential goods" say some people - well there you go, a solution is being formulated ;)

The problem is, as mentioned above, the level of control (total) and that it's going to be for everyone.

UBI certainly won’t be a replacement for the current benefits lifestyle. That will come as a massive shock to the system as well as the cultural change. That is if the pesky ‘useless eater’ population hasn’t been curtailed by then of course. Drugs, Tobacco, alcohol and salt/fat/sugar unsustainable climate foods will be off limits.

I do however think they’ll be extra weighting in UBI accordingly. Reparation, disability, child, societal bonuses etc. 

I don't think UBI will work if it is weighted. That will give perverse incentives. It's a shame that some people are not fit enough to work for a living. It's an even bigger shame that being disabled can give a better standard of living than some fit and healthy people have in times of low employment.

I'd have a qualifying period of 21 years residency. Not a good idea for teenagers to get used to having income they didn't work for. If the UBI naysayers are correct in that people won't want to work, then immigration will make up the difference. They'll come here knowing that they'll get fuck all from the state for 21 years. No minimum wage either.

For singletons, UBI can equal their income tax allowance. They'll pay tax on every quid they earn. The tax allowance can be increased for parents/step parents.

CBDCs are inevitable. 

Fiat has failed.  

Hard currency and democracy are probably ultimately incompatible (Napier).  

The question is the degree of authoritarianism that comes in with the CBDCs.  I've said it before but CBDC's doesn't have a solution for black (and maybe even grey) market activities, so the question is always go to be how are they policed.     

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, jm51 said:

immigration will make up the difference. They'll come here knowing that they'll get fuck all from the state for 21 years. No minimum wage either.

We both know that's not how it would work, they'll be issued a digital ID with full entitlements at the border or on the way to shore after they get picked up

Edited by Boglet

King Penda
2 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

All encompassing control, as you began to outline there. That’s all there is to it.

If you think about it they’ve played a blinder.

This is the biggest psychological operation on a global scale in history. People don’t ‘want’ to work anymore.

White collar workers cheering on ‘Bounce back Britain!’ while sitting at home, vehemently refusing any work requests to go back to the office two days a week.

The laughable thing is that these same people think that everything will be back to ‘normal’ in no time.

This whole psy-op has succeeded fantastically to manipulate people to reside, think and live within their own bubble disconnected in fear from everyone else. Hanging on every word from the state mandate through the media and television. ‘I’m all right Jack’ here in my little bubble, someone else will sort it all out. 

Divided they fall, so much easier to control 

The economy eventually fails as planned. Total reliance on the government in the form of UBI comes next. Control over how much you get, when you can spend it and what you can spend it on.

That level of control was always needed as AI goes exponential and automation replaces jobs. Devil finds work for idle hands and all that. Complete and total control. 

People will be doing degrees for care jobs in 20 years they will be that much compatition has more jobs vanish

Long time lurking
6 hours ago, Reck B said:

Well worth the time to read the link below ,just some more coincidences, it could go a long way to explaining the monetary side of things 

http://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

Long time lurking
6 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

The above are going to be the ones that suffer the most due to the part below in the west ,a mates son told me this two years or so ago he is in the best possible way a freak ,A levels in maths and physics at 12 years of age he had the choice of the best universities in the world at 17 regarding AI which was always his thing since a school kid  ,he`s been working between London and MIT in the US for the last 6 years 

6 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

• Informative 1

On 09/09/2021 at 05:02, Long time lurking said:

The film 2012 was 10 years out and they’ve been building arks in China with the money before the megatsunami hits.

This also explains the hold China has over Biden 🤓

Long time lurking
16 hours ago, Inque said:

The film 2012 was 10 years out and they’ve been building arks in China with the money before the megatsunami hits.

This also explains the hold China has over Biden 🤓

Chain has told it`s people the US are wagering biological warfare on them if what they have said is correct/to be believed recently they are going into revers at turning back to a more socialist society