DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What if we're wrong?

Mouse

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Mouse said:

https://www.rt.com/news/534785-israel-coronavirus-shaulian-poisoning-death/

As another prominent anti vax person succumbs to covid I can't stop the little nagging voice in my head from saying what if covid is as bad as they make out and wouldn't it make sense just to get the vaccine. It would make my life a lot easier, and let me see my son  in America, if nothing else.

I've always thought the vaccine would be worse for me than covid, but as I already suffer from breathing problems I'm not so sure now. If I caught covid I think there's a good chance it could be nasty :(

I've not changed how I feel about the jab, more about how I feel about the virus.

Are you sure you aren't Mrs Flight?

She has been wobbling a lot recently. I just point out to her that even if she is jabbed, she still can't go to visit our lad in America because of Biden.

And she can't be unjabbed.

Time is on our side.

• Agree 6

norfolkhorn

I can imagine having a bit of a wobble in certain situations if I had family permanently abroad or if it made my work really difficult (neither apply to me). 

The thing that would stop me taking it, at least for now, is ADE and VEI. There is evidence that this is starting from many respected sources such as Robert Malone. I would say wait at least until after this winter because I think it will tell us a lot regarding the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. 

The only person I know or know of that has been hospitalised with covid happened two days ago. It was a neighbour who is double jabbed. Late seventies but no obvious health issues or weight problems (I don't know her well so there may be underlying health problems). My first thought was ADE or just vaccine enhanced disease in some way as her last jab would have been about six months ago going by her age. 

Just wait until spring to see which way it is going would be my thinking in your situation. You may well put yourself at more risk by being jabbed. 

• Agree 10

Valneva vaccine looks like it’s off the table - I was planning on getting it in the next few months. Does anyone know the reason they parted company with UK Gov?

• Agree 1

Personally I've never been more sceptical.  It's especially hard when so much of the news seems to be propaganda and only telling one side of the story.

Saying that initially the jabs seemed to offer the most vulnerable an better outcome.  Initially it was all about stopping catching it but that's been long forgotten.  For most other people (as I see it) catching the virus is unlikely to result in anything requiring hospitalisations unless very unlucky.  It's still hard to pick apart i agree.

I definitely see taking plenty of vitamin d (I buy in liquid form and take 4 or 5 drops daily - although the recommended daily dose from babies to adults is only one drop).  As you age I believe your body needs more (or becomes less efficient in processing what's made available.  Vitamin k iirc helps the body synthesis the vitamin d hence people often take together.  Things like eating less sugar and keeping fit always good especially now.  There are plenty of other supplaments but vitamin d seems like an easy sell to me.

Nobody can tell you what to do.  The gov and constant propaganda certainly is trying though.  To me it seems the vaccines help the oldest first and foremost.  Conversely the risk of vaccine seems mainly in the young.  I don't know how accurate this is but seems a bit perverse if true.

I'm not wanting some random shit pumped into me after all I've gleaned.  Maybe I could get still I'm not complacent (or again, I think I had already and the breathing thing wasn't fun).   If I take the vaccine I'm just super paranoid about what long term I'm doing to myself, or my immune system.  Too many things don't add up and I'm basically calling foul.  Admittedly I'm down the rabbit hole with my tin foil but I'm looking at this being possibly a bioweapon in and of itself, possibly to cull the population I'm not sure.  Or just a big experiment to get us onto this mRNA money spinner/ cure of all ills.  One experiment I don't want to join in.  Despite perfectly -or previously seen to be- intelligent people thinking wtf of course you should take this random shit that everyone else is taking because it limits the chance of going to hospital, it keeps others safe, and even that it's free.

• Agree 9
  • Love 2

the gardener
1 hour ago, Mouse said:

https://www.rt.com/news/534785-israel-coronavirus-shaulian-poisoning-death/

As another prominent anti vax person succumbs to covid I can't stop the little nagging voice in my head from saying what if covid is as bad as they make out and wouldn't it make sense just to get the vaccine. It would make my life a lot easier, and let me see my son  in America, if nothing else.

I've always thought the vaccine would be worse for me than covid, but as I already suffer from breathing problems I'm not so sure now. If I caught covid I think there's a good chance it could be nasty :(

I've not changed how I feel about the jab, more about how I feel about the virus.

Nah. I've had it and it was the mildest non-cold I've ever had. I say non-cold because it didn't really start. Only real symptoms were loss of smell and taste. You might normally get that with a cold, I don't know. When I've got a cold my nostrils are blocked, I'm all bunged up so who knows, maybe I also lose my sense of smell and taste then too. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

ashestoashes
28 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Valneva vaccine looks like it’s off the table - I was planning on getting it in the next few months. Does anyone know the reason they parted company with UK Gov?

payback for the French stopping AZ

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

norfolkhorn

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

I have family, including one of my children, abroad.  I am unable to visit.  Some will die before I see them again.

but I am not remotely interested or tempted by the jab, because I know this is not about health, it is about control.  See governments stopping people exercising and failing to promote weight loss.  And if is not about health, then the vaccines are not about health.  See the original trials where the effectiveness was measured only by symptomatic cases, not infections.  And if the vaccine is not about health..... 

I agree it is all about control and I am not tempted by the jab either. The only situation I can forsee that I would take it is if my son was permanently abroad and dying. If that was the situation I would not really care if the jab killed me at some point and the issue of folding to social pressure/totalitarianism would feel rather hollow and insignificant at that point I think. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

I understand that but what if the vaccination does help prevent covid becoming so severe that you end up needing hospital treatment.

Well to be fair that is what they're suggesting it does.

In fact it's really the only thing it does.

If you'd feel safer with the jab then perhaps that's a sign to get it rather than having the worry following you around for the forseeable.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

the tiny 0.001% uncertainty when you see the unvaccinated dying from the virus

Equally, the vaccinated can die from the virus.

And those without covid can die from the vaccine.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, Rowley said:

Political and back handers from BigP.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Mouse,

Never let anyone persuade you not to take up your vaccine offer.

It could save your life and may help protect others.  

Now I KNOW not to take it 😄

• Agree 2
  • Lol 6

2 hours ago, hapax legomenon said:

... an opportunity to burst the hubris bubble around the 'anti-vaccine' movement along the lines of 'just before I intubated them they begged me for the vaccine and I had to tell them, too late my friend

At least I think that's what they said, it was a bit hard to hear them under the pillow.

• Agree 3

12 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I think I can say I'm un-wobbled and normal service has resumed. 

I've said to my oh that this winter will hopefully reveal what is going on so it still seems a good idea to wait and see what happens and see how things are and how I feel come spring.

I'll look at upping my vit C and D levels as well, it definitely won't do any harm.

Thanks for all the replies.

You might want to look at an iodine salt pipe.  Sniff and inhale Lugol’s iodine 15% 2-3 times a day using a salt pipe. I suggest 2 drops in a salt pipe sniffed up into the nose and inhaled 15-20 times. Iodine is an effective topical disinfectant. It is also volatile so when inhaled kills or substantially reduces the numbers of all microbes threatening to enter the airways. Overall Strategy, Experience & Evidence | Covid19Prevent&Treat (nhs-corona-doctors-on-the-frontline.com)

• Informative 1

Bedrag Justesen

BBC Wales News 14 September 2021.

Public Health Wales.

Percentage aged over 16 that have received one dose.

91%

Percentage aged over 16 that have received both doses.

84.2%.

ITV Wales News 14 September 2021.

Just over 25.3%, a quarter of the population in Wales is presently unvaccinated.

How many people in the UK are still unvaccinated? | Evening Standard

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
  • Informative 2