DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What if we're wrong?

Mouse

Mirror Mirror
30 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC Wales News 14 September 2021.

Public Health Wales.

Percentage aged over 16 that have received one dose.

91%

Percentage aged over 16 that have received both doses.

84.2%.

ITV Wales News 14 September 2021.

Just over 25.3%, a quarter of the population in Wales is presently unvaccinated.

How many people in the UK are still unvaccinated? | Evening Standard

Percentage whose ‘double dose protection’ has expired.

23.6% and rising…

• Agree 4
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 2

Bus Stop Boxer
3 hours ago, Mouse said:

I understand that but what if the vaccination does help prevent covid becoming so severe that you end up needing hospital treatment.  That's without all the stories of been treated like a 2nd class citizen by the NHS if you've not been vaccinated.

Think I'm just having a bit of a wobble today.

How do we know that is true when we only really have summer data for jab effectiveness.

And that data, as even now the nice Mr Madeley, and the fragrant Ms Read agree, is looking fucking terrible compared to last summer.

Basic apples for apples tells you where this is going this winter.

The bit about getting Karened on a ventilator i agree with.

They've murdered the old, now they are looking for the unjabbed.

• Agree 7

The Masked Tulip

@Mouse I look daily on telegram groups dedicated to vaccine injuries and deaths. It is terrible reading of so many previous healthy people who are now dead or whose health has been destroyed. 

I understand the doubts. You would not be human if you had none. But when I see the videos of people struggling to breathe, or shaking uncontrollably every moment of their lives or now clearly suffering from mental degeneration, I cannot ever imagine willingly letting that stuff into my body. 

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Percentage whose ‘double dose protection’ has expired.

23.6% and rising…

When I hear these sky high figures, 80% plus double etc (omitting the best before date etc) I just think are we following in the foot steps of the first world poster child Israel or these other illustrious destinations with sky high jaberoos (and reinfections, and boosters, and reinfections).

Tell this to a lot of believers and it's a brick wall.  The spell is strong.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

4 hours ago, Mouse said:

https://www.rt.com/news/534785-israel-coronavirus-shaulian-poisoning-death/

As another prominent anti vax person succumbs to covid I can't stop the little nagging voice in my head from saying what if covid is as bad as they make out and wouldn't it make sense just to get the vaccine. It would make my life a lot easier, and let me see my son  in America, if nothing else.

I've always thought the vaccine would be worse for me than covid, but as I already suffer from breathing problems I'm not so sure now. If I caught covid I think there's a good chance it could be nasty :(

I've not changed how I feel about the jab, more about how I feel about the virus.

The numbers that NHS England release every weekday demonstrate beyond doubt that Covid is only a real risk to the old, ill, fat and extremely unlucky.

• Agree 7

4 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

The numbers that NHS England release every weekday demonstrate beyond doubt that Covid is only a real risk to the old, ill, fat and extremely unlucky.

I'm a bit ill, on the heavy side, although losing, and never win on the lottery! 😄

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

Bus Stop Boxer

This guy is a good dude. The polar opposite of Nurse John.

Dr Eric Berg is another who appears to be asking more questions.

This winter man....fucking hell.... stay the fuck away from the killing rooms hospitals.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I'm a bit ill, on the heavy side, although losing, and never win on the lottery! 😄

Doomed, doomed I tell you.....:)

• Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
14 minutes ago, Mouse said:

How long did you spend in hospital? I ask because I suspect, although obviously cannot be certain, that you already have natural immunity. It is not as if you have been hiding in a basement for the past 20 months. 

Eat healthy. Get zinc, D and C down your throat daily. Eat real homemade chicken soup 2 or 3 times a week this Autumn / Winter and get as much sleep as you can. You can do this. You have plenty of support here.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

One percent
5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How long did you spend in hospital? I ask because I suspect, although obviously cannot be certain, that you already have natural immunity. It is not as if you have been hiding in a basement for the past 20 months. 

Eat healthy. Get zinc, D and C down your throat daily. Eat real homemade chicken soup 2 or 3 times a week this Autumn / Winter and get as much sleep as you can. You can do this. You have plenty of support here.

Bit ot but when do we need to start on the vit d again?  The nights are noticeably drawing in 

The Masked Tulip
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bit ot but when do we need to start on the vit d again?  The nights are noticeably drawing in 

Now. Today. Right now. Always take it with a bit of fat. Some butter is good. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Always be wary of the fluffy little new members.

I give them all the benefit of the doubt until they start arguing convincingly, and with charts and numbers to back them up, that up is down and black is white. xD

(Whilst also claiming to be just curious)

• Lol 3

Democorruptcy
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

I give them all the benefit of the doubt until they start arguing convincingly, and with charts and numbers to back them up, that up is down and black is white. xD

(Whilst also claiming to be just curious)

It's not my fault if you are accepting their "we're" when their post count is 180 compared to your near 8,000

5 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

It's not my fault if you are accepting their "we're" when their post count is 180 compared to your near 8,000

True but 7,820 of those were me frogposting to annoy Cunt 3 :Jumping:

Don't worry, if you're right we'll suss it out put 'em through the wringer just like atardo 

Edited by Loki
  • Love 1
  • Bogged 1

King Penda
4 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

think I'd be suicidal if I was forced to take the spike protein vaccines at the moment.

The mother of my older kids is haveing the jab tomorrow she can’t afford to get sacked ,she left it till the last possible moment would have lost her job on the 16th.the union told her to get sacked and get a solicitor she can’t afoard one nor to loose her job .they are slowly getting the abstained.I noticed the news said high chance of nhs being forced to take it .that’s a bit of a climb down from are haveing it

• Informative 7

26 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just get down to your salon for 12 minutes twice a week. :$

14 minutes ago, Loki said:

True but 7,820 of those were me frogposting to annoy Cunt 3 :Jumping:

This was the final straw...

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u11.jpg

• Lol 2

4 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

It's 5g putting thoughts in your head. 

I put about 5g through my head this weekend and I had lots of mental dreams too :Old:

• Lol 10

Democorruptcy
14 minutes ago, King Penda said:

The mother of my older kids is haveing the jab tomorrow she can’t afford to get sacked ,she left it till the last possible moment would have lost her job on the 16th.the union told her to get sacked and get a solicitor she can’t afoard one nor to loose her job .they are slowly getting the abstained.I noticed the news said high chance of nhs being forced to take it .that’s a bit of a climb down from are haveing it

Well that's a union not worth their subs? Why aren't they providing a solicitor for their members as a whole?

I suppose when the TUC leader is a director at the Bank of England, you can't expect too much from the unions these days?

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/frances-ogrady/biography

• Agree 5
  • Informative 2

King Penda
1 minute ago, Democorruptcy said:

Well that's a union not worth their subs? Why aren't they providing a solicitor for their members as a whole?

I suppose when the TUC leader is a director at the Bank of England, you can't expect too much from the unions these days?

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/frances-ogrady/biography

They will probably do a test case in the meantime is the problem if I was a union guy I’d not want to be potentially funding 75000 identical cases

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

This isn't true.

The excess deaths figures are showing a 'substantial increase' in deaths in the 40ish to 70ish age range.

But this isn't due to covid, as covid deaths (and they're very eager to find every single death that might be even slightly due to covid) are very low compared with the excess deaths.

The excess deaths are coming from somewhere else.  It is almost as if there's something, other than covid infections, that's happened to millions of people in the UK since January that is increasing their risks. 

Worth re-posting that fantastic graph/chart, wish I knew where it was, I can't remember was it you or someone else who posted it before