DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

What if we're wrong?

Mouse

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I look daily on telegram groups dedicated to vaccine injuries and deaths. It is terrible reading of so many previous healthy people who are now dead or whose health has been destroyed. 

I don't believe ANYTHING I see on the fake news or read on the internet. I've got to that bad a state. The MSM is definitely bollocks. The little-sally-was-fine-now-shes-paralysed telegrams might be bollocks too. On balance I am more likely to believe telegrammers, nevertheless I have to say I have seen very little (as far as I know for sure) adverse injection effects in my limited friends and family circle.

But doesn't matter I am still not having their bizarre injection offerings. Nancy Reagan had a good slogan "Just say no" (to drugs.)

1024px-Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speakin

Get the T shirt
Just-Say-No-Unisex-T-Shirt-cotton-casual

Edited by Funn3r
add shirt
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

sleepwello'nights
37 minutes ago, dgul said:

The excess deaths figures are showing a 'substantial increase' in deaths in the 40ish to 70ish age range.

But this isn't due to covid, as covid deaths (and they're very eager to find every single death that might be even slightly due to covid) are very low compared with the excess deaths.

The excess deaths are coming from somewhere else.  It is almost as if there's something, other than covid infections, that's happened to millions of people in the UK since January that is increasing their risks. 

Please provide a link to the data.

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
30 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I don't believe ANYTHING I see on the fake news or read on the internet. I've got to that bad a state. The MSM is definitely bollocks. The little-sally-was-fine-now-shes-paralysed telegrams might be bollocks too. On balance I am more likely to believe telegrammers, nevertheless I have to say I have seen very little (as far as I know for sure) adverse injection effects in my limited friends and family circle.

But doesn't matter I am still not having their bizarre injection offerings. Nancy Reagan had a good slogan "Just say no" (to drugs.)

1024px-Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speakin

Get the T shirt
Just-Say-No-Unisex-T-Shirt-cotton-casual

Ironic really. The rumour in Hollywood was that she indeed never said no.

https://washingtonbabylon.com/just-say-yes-nancy-reagan-gave-the-best-blow-job-in-hollywood/

Edited by The Masked Tulip
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1

sleepwello'nights
49 minutes ago, dgul said:

This isn't true.

The excess deaths figures are showing a 'substantial increase' in deaths in the 40ish to 70ish age range.

But this isn't due to covid, as covid deaths (and they're very eager to find every single death that might be even slightly due to covid) are very low compared with the excess deaths.

The excess deaths are coming from somewhere else.  It is almost as if there's something, other than covid infections, that's happened to millions of people in the UK since January that is increasing their risks. 

I've just downloaded some data from ONS on weekly deaths for 2020 and 2021. Most of the weeks I've looked at show a lower number of deaths in 2021 than 2020. 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/filter-outputs/41897fbb-0ae3-49fb-a16f-883c3d8351c4

• Informative 2

Battenberg
6 hours ago, Mouse said:

https://www.rt.com/news/534785-israel-coronavirus-shaulian-poisoning-death/

As another prominent anti vax person succumbs to covid I can't stop the little nagging voice in my head from saying what if covid is as bad as they make out and wouldn't it make sense just to get the vaccine. It would make my life a lot easier, and let me see my son  in America, if nothing else.

I've always thought the vaccine would be worse for me than covid, but as I already suffer from breathing problems I'm not so sure now. If I caught covid I think there's a good chance it could be nasty :(

I've not changed how I feel about the jab, more about how I feel about the virus.

Not that it’s probably much consolation but I have days exactly like you describe. My fat lardy arse will be the killer for me but I also have autoimmune under active thyroid and the idea of getting another autoimmune illness from the vaccine outweighs any other fears I have. I just keep keeping on with the diet and exercise and lots of supplements, as previously mentioned, and for now I’m going to take my chance.

Never say never but this way round you can change your mind and get the jab whereas once in it’s not coming out.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 2
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

They will probably do a test case in the meantime is the problem if I was a union guy I’d not want to be potentially funding 75000 identical cases

I wasn't suggesting they funded 75000 cases, my "for members as a whole" meant lump them all together, which I suppose is similar to your test case.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ironic really. The rumour in Hollywood was that she indeed never said no.

https://washingtonbabylon.com/just-say-yes-nancy-reagan-gave-the-best-blow-job-in-hollywood/

Well that was interesting! Not surprising I am sure they were all at it despite what they said in public.

The bit I don't understand is how she could give the "best" blow job. Surely they're all equally good. What does a bad blow-job feel like? "Ugh that blow job I had last night was dreadful", said nobody ever.

• Lol 1

King Penda
3 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I wasn't suggesting they funded 75000 cases, my "for members as a whole" meant lump them all together, which I suppose is similar to your test case.

Till someone gets sacked they can’t do anything last day to fit 2 sets in is this Thursday I think it’s in November they have to sack them

The Masked Tulip
1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

Well that was interesting! Not surprising I am sure they were all at it despite what they said in public.

The bit I don't understand is how she could give the "best" blow job. Surely they're all equally good. What does a bad blow-job feel like? "Ugh that blow job I had last night was dreadful", said nobody ever.

There is much disappointment.

Democorruptcy
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This chap sums it up in 2 minutes. Think about the billions not yet born who will live in a world dependent upon regular jabs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7qwAY6Hs5sEV/

Should that be millions instead of billions due to infertility and unexpected deaths before parents had time to become parents?

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is much disappointment.

I knew a girl that had a fairly large gold stud in her tongue. Finally I plucked up the courage to ask her "is it true that..."

"What?"

"Oh never mind"

sleepwello'nights
13 minutes ago, eight said:

2020 was the year of the great covid pandemic.

The raw data is there but I don't really have the inclination to collate it. The point is the number of deaths in total is not excessively higher than previous years. The later weeks in 2021 are showing an increase over 2020. 

My intial thought is that the injection programme is starting to show results. Which maybe is what @dgul is thinking. 

• Agree 1

sleepwello'nights
8 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Have I ever told you about the worst blow job I had. 

It was awesome 9_9

• Lol 3

The Masked Tulip
8 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Should that be millions instead of billions due to infertility and unexpected deaths before parents had time to become parents?

Yes, I suspect so but everything is billions these days.

• Lol 1

Surrounded by idiots
2 hours ago, King Penda said:

The mother of my older kids is haveing the jab tomorrow she can’t afford to get sacked ,she left it till the last possible moment would have lost her job on the 16th.the union told her to get sacked and get a solicitor she can’t afoard one nor to loose her job .they are slowly getting the abstained.I noticed the news said high chance of nhs being forced to take it .that’s a bit of a climb down from are haveing it

Instead of getting the jab, tell her to go off on the sick for a bit (she can self cert for a week). At that point the percentage who are going to walk will have walked (or been pushed) and she might suddenly find that the employer is a bit keener not to lose the staff that are left...

• Agree 11

3 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Not heard of any sackings yet my old place has not enforced it yet but it was a hospital 

I can't believe they would actually be daft enough to go through with it. Then lose in court. Game of chicken. I have been in that situation in the past and blinked first and that's what they rely on.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

The raw data is there but I don't really have the inclination to collate it. The point is the number of deaths in total is not excessively higher than previous years. The later weeks in 2021 are showing an increase over 2020. 

My intial thought is that the injection programme is starting to show results. Which maybe is what @dgul is thinking. 

What I'm thinking is that there are excess deaths that aren't explained by covid.

There are multiple potential explanations -- including lockdown effects, delayed reaction to covid infection, vaccine reactions / side-effects -- it is just that as it stands it looks like there's something other than covid going on.

It is far too premature to consider that the vaccinations have had a significant impact on deaths over a meaningful timescale -- and, in particular, given the seasonal nature of upper respiratory tract infections, the performance of the vaccines hasn't yet been seen to cope with 'a bad outbreak'.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

King Penda
9 minutes ago, Surrounded by idiots said:

Instead of getting the jab, tell her to go off on the sick for a bit (she can self cert for a week). At that point the percentage who are going to walk will have walked (or been pushed) and she might suddenly find that the employer is a bit keener not to lose the staff that are left...

She don’t have a pot to piss in your looking at 50/60 hours a week at work to tread water.I don’t Laugh much about it .honest

• Informative 1