DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Great reset / monetary reset thread - how to prepare?

Boglet

Right, it seems that the many different 'conspiracy theories' around the last 18 months are starting to coalesce into a couple of well formed pictures of what we're dealing with. To me, the most compelling one is that of monetary reset. When your theory and worldview can repeatedly predict what the system will do next, you know you're on the right track.

The links below go into this in detail.

https://odysee.com/@JamesDelingpoleChannel:0/tubbs:7

https://odysee.com/@LongXXvids:c/Ernst-Wolf-speech---summary:3

Whether or not sars-cov-2 was made in a lab, released accidentally or deliberately and so on is at this point a bit of a distraction - what I'm interested in is what it's being used for.  The vaccinations are to get to vaccine passports, which become digital IDs and an on-ramp to CBDCs and the digital technocracy.

My question is - if we assume that this is indeed the path we're on, what do we do to come out the other side in the best position we can in either scenario:

1 - Things go to plan and we get the vaxpass, then the digital ID, then the CBDCs. How best to prepare for this future? 

2 - The elites lose control of the narrative, people wake up and derail the whole thing. OK, great. But our starting premise is that all this is because they know the monetary system is going to collapse. So in that case, is it bean stockpiling time?

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 1

maynardgravy
21 minutes ago, Boglet said:

Right, it seems that the many different 'conspiracy theories' around the last 18 months are starting to coalesce into a couple of well formed pictures of what we're dealing with. To me, the most compelling one is that of monetary reset. When your theory and worldview can repeatedly predict what the system will do next, you know you're on the right track.

The links below go into this in detail.

https://odysee.com/@JamesDelingpoleChannel:0/tubbs:7

https://odysee.com/@LongXXvids:c/Ernst-Wolf-speech---summary:3

Whether or not sars-cov-2 was made in a lab, released accidentally or deliberately and so on is at this point a bit of a distraction - what I'm interested in is what it's being used for.  The vaccinations are to get to vaccine passports, which become digital IDs and an on-ramp to CBDCs and the digital technocracy.

My question is - if we assume that this is indeed the path we're on, what do we do to come out the other side in the best position we can in either scenario:

1 - Things go to plan and we get the vaxpass, then the digital ID, then the CBDCs. How best to prepare for this future? 

2 - The elites lose control of the narrative, people wake up and derail the whole thing. OK, great. But our starting premise is that all this is because they know the monetary system is going to collapse. So in that case, is it bean stockpiling time?

It makes sense but the one thing that gets me is that why stab people with something with side effects? If there were none (say a placebo of some kind) then no side effects and therefore easier to persuade the sheep.

I still think there could be something more sinister as well as a collapse. Maybe it's easier to fight off half a billion rather than 7 billion.

• Agree 4

Either way I win

- The jabs are what we think they are, can either fuck you up, or cause ADE.

- The chosen are being prepped to live in a carbon-free vegan gender-fluid Neutopia, and I won't be alive to see it

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Probably time to go George Best mode 

I could, once. But only for a few seconds at a time.

ashestoashes
42 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

It makes sense but the one thing that gets me is that why stab people with something with side effects? If there were none (say a placebo of some kind) then no side effects and therefore easier to persuade the sheep.

I still think there could be something more sinister as well as a collapse. Maybe it's easier to fight off half a billion rather than 7 billion.

some catastrophic event about to happen which will mean people will have to live underground for a while, so they want an ill and compliant population for the die off so they can prepare to survive whatever it is that happens every 6000 years and is overdue

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

some catastrophic event about to happen which will mean people will have to live underground for a while, so they want an ill and compliant population for the die off so they can prepare to survive whatever it is that happens every 6000 years and is overdue

That's great. Just as I finish my house restoration project.

I knew I should have created a basement.

• Lol 3

ashestoashes
Just now, Sasquatch said:

That's great. Just as I finish my house restoration project.

I knew I should have created a basement.

don't worry, your ancestors survived the last one

• Lol 1

3 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Sounds good for new all time highs on the stock market.

Eyes open, no fear!;)

• Agree 1

maynardgravy
36 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Jimmy Carr will say something funny?

Bricks & Mortar

Any way i look at this, I'm glad I've got a collection of metal.  Lead,copper, zinc, silver & gold, and even steel, in the form of nails, scaffolding, vehicles, machines and whatnot .  (I wish I had more of the precious ones, but doesn't everyone).
I don't know what's gonna happen.  But I'm pretty sure they'll hold some value at least.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Talking Monkey
3 hours ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

This is very, very good advice. 

• Bogged 1

4 hours ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

knew I was right. I salute you sir!

• Bogged 1