• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Hungary we salute you

15 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Its quite reasonable, apart from near Budapest. 

Some attractive women as well.

I have surfed a few times with a bunch of Hungarians from all over Hungary sometimes, various ages up to 40-odd.

The level of fuckwittery is quite high. Younger men have strong tendency to moronic machismo. The women are mostly quite hot without being gorgeous, except for one who is red-hot but a BPD screaming loon.

From what I could tell from a few discussions with some of them, the country is quite divided by class which is also a bit tribalised, a lot stronger than the friendlyish north-south thing in the UK. It was quite confusing, but that may have been the alcohol....

Edited by swissy_fit
typing terrible

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence.

What a country!

Moving-picture-Hungary-flag-flapping-on-

https://www.rt.com/news/403738-hungary-border-fence-migrants/

That's really close like  killing 99.9% of germs as quoted by many of the anti-bac cleaning products. :Beer:

7 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I have surfed a few times with a bunch of Hungarians from all over Hungary sometimes, various ages up to 40-odd.

The level of fuckwittery is quite high. Younger men have strong tendency to moronic machismo. The women are mostly quite hot without being gorgeous, except for one who is red-hot but a BPD screaming loon.

From what I could tell from a few discussions with some of them, the country is quite divided by class which is also a bit tribalised, a lot stronger than the friendlyish north-south thing in the UK. It was quite confusing, but that may have been the alcohol....

Very strong correlation between this and having pride in your country/people and wanting to protect your borders. You can't have one without the other I suspect.

Still if it the choice between having more idiots and the slow creeping menace of Islam then I know which one I would choose.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Very strong correlation between this and having pride in your country/people and wanting to protect your borders. You can't have one without the other I suspect.

Still if it the choice between having more idiots and the slow creeping menace of Islam then I know which one I would choose.

You may well be right. So we need a culture that creates enough stupid and ignorant fuckwits so there will be enough people to vote to defend us from being taken over by different fuckwits?  :(

Great - where's that book about being an armed hermit again.

7 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence.

What a country!

Moving-picture-Hungary-flag-flapping-on-

https://www.rt.com/news/403738-hungary-border-fence-migrants/

I wonder if Trump's opponents have seen the article  :D. They might question their assertions that border fences don't work.

4 hours ago, Fischer said:

A government and politicians putting their own people first.

What a strange concept.

I think this guy should run the world (the poorest president ) for many reasons  it`s well worth watching the video it`s a breath of fresh air 

Edited by Long time lurking