• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Hungary we salute you

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Its quite reasonable, apart from near Budapest. 

Some attractive women as well.

I have surfed a few times with a bunch of Hungarians from all over Hungary sometimes, various ages up to 40-odd.

The level of fuckwittery is quite high. Younger men have strong tendency to moronic machismo. The women are mostly quite hot without being gorgeous, except for one who is red-hot but a BPD screaming loon.

From what I could tell from a few discussions with some of them, the country is quite divided by class which is also a bit tribalised, a lot stronger than the friendlyish north-south thing in the UK. It was quite confusing, but that may have been the alcohol....

Edited by swissy_fit
typing terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence.

What a country!

Moving-picture-Hungary-flag-flapping-on-

https://www.rt.com/news/403738-hungary-border-fence-migrants/

That's really close like  killing 99.9% of germs as quoted by many of the anti-bac cleaning products. :Beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I have surfed a few times with a bunch of Hungarians from all over Hungary sometimes, various ages up to 40-odd.

The level of fuckwittery is quite high. Younger men have strong tendency to moronic machismo. The women are mostly quite hot without being gorgeous, except for one who is red-hot but a BPD screaming loon.

From what I could tell from a few discussions with some of them, the country is quite divided by class which is also a bit tribalised, a lot stronger than the friendlyish north-south thing in the UK. It was quite confusing, but that may have been the alcohol....

Very strong correlation between this and having pride in your country/people and wanting to protect your borders. You can't have one without the other I suspect.

Still if it the choice between having more idiots and the slow creeping menace of Islam then I know which one I would choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xyz said:

Very strong correlation between this and having pride in your country/people and wanting to protect your borders. You can't have one without the other I suspect.

Still if it the choice between having more idiots and the slow creeping menace of Islam then I know which one I would choose.

You may well be right. So we need a culture that creates enough stupid and ignorant fuckwits so there will be enough people to vote to defend us from being taken over by different fuckwits?  :(

Great - where's that book about being an armed hermit again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence.

What a country!

Moving-picture-Hungary-flag-flapping-on-

https://www.rt.com/news/403738-hungary-border-fence-migrants/

 I wonder if Trump's opponents have seen the article  :D. They might question their assertions that border fences don't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fischer said:

A government and politicians putting their own people first.

What a strange concept.

I think this guy should run the world (the poorest president ) for many reasons  it`s well worth watching the video it`s a breath of fresh air 

 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video below is quite interesting with Hungary increasingly asserting its independence of action in doing business with Russia away from the eu.

Also towards the end of the video some interesting remarks (in relation to the eu) about Austria, the Austro-Hungarian Empire and also making the point that even in fairly recent times Germany hasn't always been regarded as being part of "the west".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2017 at 16:38, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence

Cool so how do we move there :)

 

..oh wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hungary and the V4 have continued their ideological war in the EU and answered Emmanuel "Granny Shagger" Macron's call for an imperial army with their own mini defence pact.

From Maygar Hirlap http://magyarhirlap.hu/cikk/133627/Kozos_europai_harccsoportot_hoznak_letre_a_V4ek

Google Translated:

A common European fighter group is created by V4s
The Visegrád countries are in favor of endangering security if uncontrolled migrants enter their territory - Tibor Benkő

A common European combat group will be set up by the Visegrád four (V4), which will commence in the second half of 2019, Tibor Benkő told public media after the Security Council meeting in Slovakia on Thursday in V4 member states (Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary).

The Defense Minister said that Croatia also indicated that he wanted to join the combat group. The offer was accepted at the meeting. Tibor Benkő emphasized that the Hungarian government is of the utmost importance for security in Europe and that all the governments of the V4 member states agree. The result is the establishment of a common combat team - he added.

He also said that migration was another major theme of the conference. Tibor Benkő stressed in this connection that all V4 countries are in the position of endangering security if uncontrolled migrants enter their territory. In this connection, he recalled that the Hungarian Defense Forces have actively participated in defending the border and the Schengen border since the summer of 2015. Each of the V4s joined the task. Czechoslovakia and Slovakia sent troops, and the Poles assisted the border guard with financial means - said Tibor Benkő.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2017 at 09:38, Frank Hovis said:

From giving two fingers to the EU om migration quotas, banning every organsiation funded by George Soros, and now cutting illegal immigration by 99.7% by having prisoners build a long security fence.

What a country!

Moving-picture-Hungary-flag-flapping-on-

https://www.rt.com/news/403738-hungary-border-fence-migrants/

I like Hungary, because they want to wake up Hungarian tomorrow. Even if I can't get the language.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I like Hungary, because they want to wake up Hungarian tomorrow. Even if I can't get the language.:o

No one who wasn't born a Hungarian can speak it properly. I know an English bloke who settled there and after 25 years still massacres the language and does it in a good northern english accent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oskar said:

No one who wasn't born a Hungarian can speak it properly. I know an English bloke who settled there and after 25 years still massacres the language and does it in a good northern english accent.

I have a good Moscow accent in Russian, Mrs Ananina told me, and she was Russian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrPin said:

I have a good Moscow accent in Russian, Mrs Ananina told me, and she was Russian.

Was she recruiting you to be a new partner for Diane Abbot after she broke Jeremy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.