DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Money, depopulation or something else.....

Mouse

In view of the increasing number of heartbreaking stories of people dying and losing loved ones after having the vaccination what are people's views on what's behind it. 

Even when the vaccines were first introduced I had no real inclination to get vaccinated as the virus had been shown to not be as dangerous as first thought. I've had a couple of wobbles since then but still haven't been jabbed. As more evidence emerges as to what the vaccines are doing to people and tptb try ever harder to manipulate and suppress any data or evidence it definitely doesn't instill any confidence in the jabs either.

I'm tending to think that the vaccinations were foremost about money with the added "bonus" of depopulation and subsequent control of citizens, there is also the fact that so many countries are in lock step. I find it hard to believe that tptb are acting solely out of health concerns, especially when the vaccines seem to cause more health problems than they solve, but can they really be so evil as to be culling their citizens?

• Agree 4

One percent
27 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I agree with both of you but it's disgusting that it's really happening and in plain sight.

It’s only happening in plain sight if you care to look. It seems that the vast majority aren’t. 

• Agree 9

the gardener
2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes.

This.

There was and is, nothing inherently evil about the German people yet 6 million Jews were murdered plus another 50 million other people killed in the war they started.

Edited by the gardener
  • Agree 7

ashestoashes
29 minutes ago, the gardener said:

This.

There was and is, nothing inherently evil about the German people yet 6 million Jews were murdered plus another 50 million other people killed in the war they started.

yes, you used to be able to walk into any German town and all the bankers, money lenders and doctors would be jewish, completely wiped out by the holocaust

For me the only explanation that is a logical reason for someone to do this is depopulation.

Nothing else adds up. Even the idea that Boris+co were doing what they think best and have doubled down fell a while back. Simply wasn't neccessary to add the evil of jabbing kids against their own advisors advice [unless you needed to avoid restoration of excess population by that generation].

Of course Boris [or any of the spitting image style global idiot leaders] doesn't know what the aim is, he's doing as he's told by those above because they have leverage on him personally.

IMO it's all too extreme and farcical to be just the money [which only kicks the can a bit anyway in terms of printing and delaying crisis]. Theft, why? Those who benefit at the top already had more than they could ever spend.

Am open to all explanations and certainly still hope it's not depopulation but no other explanation adds up.

If it is depopulation, I feel certain it's the jabbed who will go, no control otherwise. There's a question what number the evil ones are aiming for, perhaps different in each country but what are they going to do about africa? Most countries not participating are they?

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

50 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Did you see the talk that @ashestoashes posted a day or so ago?

https://odysee.com/@IvorCummins:f/Ernst-Wolff---Uncovering-the-Corona-Narrative---Aug-2021:8

TLDW: it's a "game reset" survival move by the tech-financial complex, which will otherwise be extinguished through hyperinflation or through deflationary collapse -- one or the other, depending on which way the monetary authorities jump. The solution being to bring in CBDC and UBI, allowing the authorities to have complete control of money and its erosion/cancellation/expiry.

The pandemic creates the compliance and the digital ID infrastructure required.

To me this is the best explanation so far.

I don't get why achieving these things are helped much by the charade that's gone on.

Have you seen how much they have spent on usless NHS systems, digital ID infrastructure could easily be done without anyone noticing. The compliance is specifically about avoiding infections based on whipped up paranoia/fear. Don't see how that translates to compliance in other parts of life eg. CBDC use.

Neither do I get why these two things could not be done by a gov with 80 majority without the charade.

Why did you need to extend jabs to kiddies who even the jabbers admit do not benefit personally?

Thus for me it doesn't add up.

Sorry haven't watched the vid. I rarely watch vids. So am answering your summary [for which thanks].

1 hour ago, Lightly Toasted said:

TLDW: it's a "game reset" survival move by the tech-financial complex, which will otherwise be extinguished through hyperinflation or through deflationary collapse -- one or the other, depending on which way the monetary authorities jump. The solution being to bring in CBDC and UBI, allowing the authorities to have complete control of money and its erosion/cancellation/expiry.

To me this is the best explanation so far

This does make a lot of sense especially if used together with population thinning :(

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BWW said:

I don't get why achieving these things are helped much by the charade that's gone on.

Need to break people so they accept the solution to the problem

Order from chaos

• Agree 7
  • Informative 2

8 minutes ago, BWW said:

Have you seen how much they have spent on usless NHS systems, digital ID infrastructure could easily be done without anyone noticing. The compliance is specifically about avoiding infections based on whipped up paranoia/fear. Don't see how that translates to compliance in other parts of life eg. CBDC use.

Neither do I get why these two things could not be done by a gov with 80 majority without the charade.

Why did you need to extend jabs to kiddies who even the jabbers admit do not benefit personally?

Sorry haven't watched the vid. I rarely watch vids. So am answering your summary [for which thanks].

Maybe lot's of birds with one stone?  As for why they are spending all this money (funny money?), from the video he says the technical-financial complex who have all the power are front running, sucking the system dry in an all out land grab whilst simultaneously pushing it's demise.  The worse the fallout, the easier it is to slip in the panacea of CBDC and UBI.  Not a national agenda but global architects behind.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

Lightly Toasted
41 minutes ago, BWW said:

You're looking at it from a British-centric point of view but the economic collapse (and thus the solution, by necessity) being considered is global.

Jabbing kids == recruiting them for digital ID too. I remember receiving my NI card when I turned 16, but if you need digital ID to access money then it's going to have to be done at a younger age than that.

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass
3 hours ago, BWW said:

Am open to all explanations and certainly still hope it's not depopulation but no other explanation adds up.

If it is depopulation, I feel certain it's the jabbed who will go, no control otherwise. There's a question what number the evil ones are aiming for, perhaps different in each country but what are they going to do about africa? Most countries not participating are they?

I cannot see TPTB wanting a world full of Africans and Muslims, the most economically useless and unpredictable group of people on the plant. Mass depopulation would see this group migrate and chaos would ensue mad-max style. Sterilising Africans en-masse would be more Gates style and I believe he has form.

However I can see them wanting to reduce life expectancy across the board by 10 years and that would meet both the financial and population agenda.

We may be entering a world where only those with no vices, who are not overweight and do literally everything 'healthy' can expect to make it to 60.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

8 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

yes, you used to be able to walk into any German town and all the bankers, money lenders and doctors would be jewish, completely wiped out by the holocaust

Fuck me!.

Jews breed and at times move to Germany. 

Bring back Aldoph 

King Penda
8 hours ago, the gardener said:

This.

They were mainly foreigners that the Germans killed the Russians and Chinese killed there own and pol pot dwarfed all of them

by killing close to 50% of his own

country that’s like boris killing 35 million at least 

• Agree 1

Caravan Monster
4 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Did you see the talk that @ashestoashes posted a day or so ago?

https://odysee.com/@IvorCummins:f/Ernst-Wolff---Uncovering-the-Corona-Narrative---Aug-2021:8

To me this is the best explanation so far.

Catherine Austin Fitts is saying more or less the same. To her, the digital ids 'vaccine' passports are central to the lizard people's techno feudalist utopia. Austin Fitts is generally very level and sensible, but got to wonder if she's a nutter with the brief interludes into inter dimensional beings and chem trails. Good podcast with Delingpole:

https://rumble.com/vm0h1e-catherine-austin-fitts.html

• Informative 2

ashestoashes
51 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Fuck me!.

Jews breed and at times move to Germany. 

Bring back Aldoph 

why were they expelled from England ?

Roger_Mellie
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

They were mainly foreigners that the Germans killed the Russians and Chinese killed there own and pol pot dwarfed all of them

by killing close to 50% of his own

country that’s like boris killing 35 million at least 

What I find funny is that people in the West are totally oblivious to this, its not that they think it can't happen it's that the idea that a government can be so murderously evil just doesn't occur, despite the fact it happened 4 times within a 40 year span in the 20th Century - Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot. Getting on for 100 million people murdered between them. 

But a modern, enlightened government could never do that could it? And anyway, that only ever happens somewhere else. 

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1