• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Kung-fu cop trial starts in Paris

The so called "Kung-fu cop" trial starts in Paris today

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/paris-ile-de-france/paris/voiture-police-incendiee-paris-2016-debut-mardi-proces-haute-tension-1329847.html

8 of the 9 protagonists are on trial. A final attacker, the Swiss man who fired the grenade into the back of the car, is the subject of an international arrest warrant.

The police car was caught up in a counter demonstration by "black block" groups against the police. Three of the attackers were quickly identified by a policeman embedded with the antifa groups. Something which has drawn criticism from lawyers representing the accused. One of the accused, Antonin Bernanos, has been on remand for 10 months. His teachers are indignant and have invoked the leage of Human Rights. At the same time the attempted murder charges were dropped by the prosecution, something that hasn't made the police happy. The 8 people on trial will be prosecuted with "belonging to a group preparing violence and degradations", which carries a maximum 1 year prison sentance. 5 will also be prosecuted with "aggravated violence as part of a group against the police". This carries a maximum of 10 years prison.

One of the lawyers says "there is a willingness amongst the authorities to penalize social progress by making an example", it is a "show trial" according to another defence lawyer.

http://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/paris-ile-de-france/paris/voiture-police-incendiee-paris-2016-debut-mardi-proces-haute-tension-1329847.html

I am waiting for Lily Allen and Geldoff to comment on these neo-nazi thugs who have attacked the police in a vicous and nasty way and so should be jailed for life ....

14 minutes ago, satch said:

I am waiting for Lily Allen and Geldoff to comment on these neo-nazi thugs who have attacked the police in a vicous and nasty way and so should be jailed for life ....

She's too busy crying her liberal tears....

3 hours ago, davidg said:

One of the lawyers says "there is a willingness amongst the authorities to penalize social progress by making an example", it is a "show trial" according to another defence lawyer.

Whenever I see morons attacking a police car, throwing an incendiary device in the back and then attacking a policeman with an iron bar, I always think: 'Ah, yes, another example of fine  French social progress. I must remember to avoid Paris.'

So the sentences are in, ranging from 7 to 2 years, a result for common sense you may thing?

Well no, 7 years, 3.5 suspended giving 3.5 to be served, that for the Swiss guy who is on the run. The next sentence is 4 years, 2 suspended with 1 year off for good behaviour.

In addition the judges have refused to sign the orders requiring the accused to go to prison, So everyone involved is free tonight.

The police are furious.

It should be noted that French judges are, by and large, a load of communist wankers.

1 minute ago, whitevanman said:

Attacking police is a form of social progress? 

Did you see that in a report? That's what one of the defence lawyers claimed, that by attacking the police the antifas were protecting civil rights.

21 minutes ago, davidg said:

Did you see that in a report? That's what one of the defence lawyers claimed, that by attacking the police the antifas were protecting civil rights.

Just from the OP. It's a bizarre statement for a lawyer to make. I have no doubt it's how the far left think. 

12 minutes ago, billfunk said:

They want armed insurrection. When the police are broken it will be easier to enact the genocide.

Most Antifa members are white, do they think the Arabs/Muslims will spare them come the revolution?