DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Why didn't doctor listen to women?

sarahbell

Queue all the jokes up:

But it's being discussed.
And actually I suspect the reason is the same as if you have irregular or an odd heavy period without having had a jab.  
There's loads of reasons, primarily stress gets blamed, hormones, weight changes, if you've fucked up your pill taking, if you've got pregnant and not known and it's self-terminated, you've changed some part of your life somehow.

I'd imagine in normal times many women will have reported irregular periods if they went on for a long time, but it's probably something most women would shrug over. An odd heavy period is fairly normal I think. Bleeding consistently isn't. 

If you took a survey pre covid would the same number of women have also reported oddities in their cycle? 

• Agree 3

Each individual episode could be down to non vaccine reasons and hard to prove it was. 

But if there is a general uptick in menstrual problems that's a clue something's is up. The same with reported cardiac complaints.

• Agree 8

18 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Each individual episode could be down to non vaccine reasons and hard to prove it was. 

But if there is a general uptick in menstrual problems that's a clue something's is up. The same with reported cardiac complaints.

Theres some stats out there I'm sure about period problems. 

They're ultra common with wings on.

51 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I think women need to realize that what they happen to experience isn't relevant.

It's only relevant if your medical overlords say it happens in the science. The vaccine has been tested and is completely safe, and the science says so - just ask this fella:

Rational Disconnect on Twitter: "Lmao! Holy shit. These people are so angry  that facts exist.… "

That is an exquisite pic xD

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Weirdly, I only ever encounter them online.

I had someone pull that face and literally do the "show me your sources bro" when I dared comment that migrants were stressing an already stressed NHS even more.

Same bloke who got offended that Trump referred to the coof as the China Virus.

Fucking twat.

• Agree 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 3

5 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I had someone pull that face and literally do the "show me your sources bro" when I dared comment that migrants were stressing an already stressed NHS even more.

Same bloke who got offended that Trump referred to the coof as the China Virus.

Fucking twat.

It was fun triggering one of my colleagues a few months ago. Casually mentioned how I didn’t give a monkeys about the chinkie coof and she was like how dare you be so blasé about a global pandemic.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Shamone said:

It was fun triggering one of my colleagues a few months ago. Casually mentioned how I didn’t give a monkeys about the chinkie coof and she was like how dare you be so blasé about a global pandemic.

I replied it’s pronounced plandemic. I’m surprised she didn’t go crying to hoomun resauces.

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Queue all the jokes up:

Wouldn't dare.

Menstruation is no joking affair.

PMT can be terrible. Had a GF once who suffered bad from it. Lasted nearly 4 weeks every time.

• Informative 1
  • Bogged 2
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

Surrounded by idiots
58 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Theres some stats out there I'm sure about period problems. 

They're ultra common with wings on.

I see what you did there...

Edited by Surrounded by idiots
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Battenberg

Whilst changes and irregularity etc can happen to any woman at any time, I’d suggest that you have a pretty good idea of what is normal for you.

Issues were being reported fairly early on in the jabbing process. The ones I find most alarming are the post menopausal women who then bleed again. 

• Agree 8

Bricks & Mortar
1 hour ago, Ninja said:

Gee.  If only there was some kind of centralised database, and the people were catalogued, itemised, barcoded and had microchips implanted...

• Lol 3

3 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

The ones I find most alarming are the post menopausal women who then bleed again. 

That it very compelling evidence of something isnt quite right. Was this Az mainly or PF do we know?

• Agree 1

whitevanman
1 hour ago, Shamone said:

I replied it’s pronounced plandemic. I’m surprised she didn’t go crying to hoomun resauces.

Should have used the classic

BDE899F5-A7D3-406D-8929-CAA696C0572A.gif

• Informative 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Queue all the jokes up:

But it's being discussed.
And actually I suspect the reason is the same as if you have irregular or an odd heavy period without having had a jab.  
There's loads of reasons, primarily stress gets blamed, hormones, weight changes, if you've fucked up your pill taking, if you've got pregnant and not known and it's self-terminated, you've changed some part of your life somehow.

I'd imagine in normal times many women will have reported irregular periods if they went on for a long time, but it's probably something most women would shrug over. An odd heavy period is fairly normal I think. Bleeding consistently isn't. 

If you took a survey pre covid would the same number of women have also reported oddities in their cycle? 

The article itself was paywalled, but the '35,000' is highly misleading.

This is the number of reports to the Yellow Card system, a system that is known to be poor with reporting of anything to do with reproductive health.

In a single week in May there was a BBC article on post-vaccine menstrual related problems that led to reports to the Yellow Card system going up 50% (not per week -- since vaccination started).

I don't know what the true figure is, but it is going to be far in excess of 35,000.  

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1