• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Criminology student jailed for 26 months for falsely claiming that taxi driver had raped her

Muslim taxi driver, sexual assault allegation by prettyish young drunk white girl. 

Shall we take a poll on here to see how many who would have guessed him to be guilty?

She should be more than ashamed - this kind of thing encourages the rapey types and makes it more likely they may get away with it. Stupid, stupid narcissistic little bitch.

Judging by one of the pics she needs to lay off the kebabs. Hopefully prison food will do that. 

Stupid cow, serves her right.  False accusations should quite rightly carry prisoner sentences.

30 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Shall we take a poll on here to see how many who would have guessed him to be guilty?

I still think he's guilty.

She was drunk and can't be 100% and is plagued by lefty white guilt about accusing him, a peaceful man of religion.

*joking*

The BPD nutter that I had a fling with 5 years ago went on to study Criminology too; I ended up recording a 2 way conversation between us which I still have backed up somewhere as 'evidence' because of some of the weird threats she was coming out with.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Judging by one of the pics she needs to lay off the kebabs. Hopefully prison food will do that. 

Stupid cow, serves her right.  False accusations should quite rightly carry prisoner sentences.

The same sentence he would have got if found guilty should apply 

and can we have a fecking mental register to protect innocent people from the accusations of such people, seems to to be a growing problem 

2 minutes ago, Malthus said:

The same sentence he would have got if found guilty should apply 

and can we have a fecking mental register to protect innocent people from the accusations of such people, seems to to be a growing problem 

Not really, unfortunately. Rapists could find out who was on the register, stalk them and rape them more or less at will.

Notice the bit in the article where he mentioned being shunned by the Muslim community? Also, he feels "religiously tainted"? 

wp_ss_20170919_0003.png

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding screenshot. feels not feel

33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The BPD nutter that I had a fling with 5 years ago went on to study Criminology too; I ended up recording a 2 way conversation between us which I still have backed up somewhere as 'evidence' because of some of the weird threats she was coming out with.

I dated a criminology student once, she was also pretty mental. 

38 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Notice the bit in the article where he mentioned being shunned by the Muslim community? Also, he feels "religiously tainted"? 

wp_ss_20170919_0003.png

religiously tainted? WTF.

Fuck off with this medieval bollocks.

47 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Interestingly, those bits stood out to me too.

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

Don't think there's any need for great suspicion. It's just the usual tripe the lawyers come up with to big up the suffering of the victim. 

Yes, you are probably right, it just stood out when I read the article.

Frankly that was a wicked act, and I don't know what the woman thought she would achieve from it. She probably needs psychiatry more than prison.

I can't say I would be too happy, if I were accused of something like that.

1 hour ago, swissy_fit said:

Not really, unfortunately. Rapists could find out who was on the register, stalk them and rape them more or less at will.

I was thinking of a nutters who cry wolf register in general not just sex crimes 

on your point, that girl's details are very public, I genuinely hope she does not meet a real sex criminal when she gets out , doubt she would be believed 

2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

wp_ss_20170919_0003.png

Yeah, he had a pissed up girl and didnt rape her.

Hell get kicked out of the Assoc. If muzzer taxi drivers.

Well, so many possible outcomes here!

1. Now in the ideal environment, she takes criminology study to higher levels, becomes the prison governor and eventually the Home Secretary.

2. The transgenders in the jail rape her at will knowing that she cannot make further claims.

3. The Muslim Taxi Driver Association use the verdict as case law to begin mass rape campaigns across The UK.

4. Kebab stained money begins operating as a parallel currency for payment of sexual services.

5. Criminology groups claim the selfie pose in The Sun normalises obesity within their profession.