DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Avoiding the jab part 2

King Penda

King Penda

This should be easier than bunging someone 500 to have the jabs for you.just find someone with Covid this won’t be hard drive to the testing station park up they put the swab up there nose bag it up and drop it off job done.they don’t stand there watching you anyway.24 hours later you have your result then a 6 month get out of jail card .I’ve not put much effort into this idea so someone more intelligent than me might say that’s a daft idea and it might be better to get them to cough on you and try and catch it 

0A4E3F05-7608-412B-9FD6-2E109A85F9D1.jpeg

• Informative 4

Let's see who do I know who's had it...

....oh aye, me!

Interesting that they don't seem to care which variant you got. Seems to suggest that recovering from one variant does provide protection against the other?

King Penda
3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Let's see who do I know who's had it...

....oh aye, me!

Interesting that they don't seem to care which variant you got. Seems to suggest that recovering from one variant does provide protection against the other?

They might has well stop jabbing now if that’s the case or a new jab every 2 months

Just done the sums there and my 6 month immunity/pass should see me through to January.

Fuck knows what mental shit will happen between now and then!

• Agree 1

Bobthebuilder
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Just done the sums there and my 6 month immunity/pass should see me through to January.

Fuck knows what mental shit will happen between now and then!

Not being funny fella, but you need to grow some balls.

Try telling some folk to fuck off.

• Agree 5

36 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

There are very few people left in my life to actually say fuck off to ;)

To be fair I've not been in a situation yet where I've been asked for a vaxx pass. Not sure if that will change in the coming months.

• Informative 1

leonardratso

i need to see your vax pass joe before i collaborate more on this thread. Who know what kind of lurgy lurks herein.

• Informative 1

A tremendous # on the lung
19 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I’m in a similar life social life situation to you albeit different close family circumstances…..lonely or being alone. 

I’ve been struggling with feeling lonely rather than being more positive thinking I’m alone for the past year or so. Thought I’d beaten that one!……

Before restrictions I regularly sat on the outdoors seats at cafes/independent coffee places when family or acquaintances meet ups were sparse. Most times there was enjoyable, pleasant chitchat and occasionally very interesting chat. 

It’s been taken away from me now…..such a simple thing. Freedom to either plan to go for a couple of coffees later in the day or in the moment decide to stop for a coffee without a care.

I’m not doing that again (sitting outdoors for a coffee) until all the bullshit stops. Maybe never? 

I’m in agreement with Neil Oliver in his latest video…….I’d rather be in the countryside enjoying it or at home/in friends-families homes just being socially normal. I love NO but I doubt he lacks close family secure feelings or close friendships and acquaintances. My life situation is different.

I make a coffee and a nice sandwich some days …..decent outdoor weather…..and just wander off into the local countryside. Mostly no one to chat to but it is enjoyable and uplifting being in nature. I do have/did have a regular dog walking meet up group but it’s fallen over the past year or so. Hardly any attendees now.

If I stay in and don’t make an effort to meet like minded others I’ll always be alone.

I just keep going out walking these days and know it’s good for my general health and well being. Town chat is usually dismal but I keep trying to engage non mask wearers in conversation. I cross the street sometimes to avoid having to talk to those who parrot MSM “news” about the “pandemic”, everyone should be vaxxed stuff. Maybe tomorrow I’ll chat with a like minded person? Life can turn on a sixpence….an old saying.

Get a dog? You'll find plenty of people to chat too 

Or possibly - offer a dog sitting service (choose dates convenient to you). 

Edited by A tremendous # on the lung
  • Agree 3

One percent
9 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Get a dog?

I find myself talking to mine. Not sure what that says about my mental state. o.O

• Lol 1

2 hours ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I'll take him out for a coffee next time I'm in Ireland...:Jumping:

• Cheers 1

Wight Flight
25 minutes ago, One percent said:

I find myself talking to mine. Not sure what that says about my mental state. o.O

I find myself talking as mine. Some kind of Jonny Morris thing.

It amuses the family.

• Lol 1

1 hour ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

Get a dog? You'll find plenty of people to chat too 

Or possibly - offer a dog sitting service (choose dates convenient to you). 

Errrr…I mentioned about the downfall of a local dog walking meet up club. I have two dogs. Totally agree that more fellow dog walkers stop and chat to me.

• Agree 1

King Penda
9 hours ago, AQUAMAN said:

ive got a plan to avoid the jab

and it involves just telling everyone to FUCK OFF

Certain American firms and states are pushing for compulsory 

Democorruptcy
10 hours ago, One percent said:

There's no need to worry about that, until you think it's answering you back.

• Lol 2

King Penda
1 minute ago, AQUAMAN said:

I'll tell them to fuck off

Yes of course you will .save your time and money by checking before you set off.

Talking Monkey
15 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

There are very few people left in my life to actually say fuck off to ;)

To be fair I've not been in a situation yet where I've been asked for a vaxx pass. Not sure if that will change in the coming months.

@Adarmowhat about pinging people in the virtual world and telling them to go fuck themselves.