DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Triple jabbed

sarahbell

The Masked Tulip

I posted about two 70-something neighbours who are split about going on holiday to Spain in October. They have a second home out there. The husband wants to go. The wife is anxious. Her son, daughter-in-law and teen grandchildren want them to go because... because they spent August in Spain and had no problems.

Anyhow, I usually see this couple pottering around their garden. Quite healthy and able. Nothing for a week. No sight of them. I finally saw the husband today as he popped out to post a letter. Oddly, their son has been arriving about 9 each morning and leaving about 6 each night.

Something is up. I suspect they got their triple a week ago. 

• Informative 7

Stinky Wizzleteats

If triple jabbed is the new 'fully vaccinated', does that mean the double jabbed are now no better than us holdouts? 😄

• Agree 2

Cosmic Apple

Conversation leaving work today turned to flu jabs, the boss was talking to a colleague saying he'd had his invite. They started taking the piss saying it caused infertility, then on to the meme C19 jab side affects.

One chipped in with

"Cosmic Apple probably had 3 when he heard it causes infertility"

The record was set straight by another colleague that I'd not had any jabs.

At this point I decided to go on a wind up... so I went from ignoring them to adding "That's not true, I've had some".

There was a bit of a pause as it sunk in...

"Yeah but what for?"

"Oh the last one was Yellow fever I think..." then a little bit later "and it didn't bloody work, I still ended up with a Chinese girl"

Its a jab fecking cult. Doesn't matter what it is, what its for, what my risk is, get that needle in my arm!

• Lol 2

The Generation Game
50 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I posted about two 70-something neighbours who are split about going on holiday to Spain in October. They have a second home out there. The husband wants to go. The wife is anxious. Her son, daughter-in-law and teen grandchildren want them to go because... because they spent August in Spain and had no problems.

Anyhow, I usually see this couple pottering around their garden. Quite healthy and able. Nothing for a week. No sight of them. I finally saw the husband today as he popped out to post a letter. Oddly, their son has been arriving about 9 each morning and leaving about 6 each night.

Something is up. I suspect they got their triple a week ago. 

Not the ones who had an ambulance visit?

The Masked Tulip
10 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Not the ones who had an ambulance visit?

No. Next door to that couple. I have a gut feeling that each couple has had one partner ill after a third jabbing in the past 12 days or so. 

• Informative 3

Democorruptcy

What's good etiquette in that situation? I'm expecting to meet a tripler soon.

Have you done a will? More pricks than a pin cushion? Never mind nobody lives forever? You are getting so experienced, you probably won't feel the 4th? You you you.... you've had the jab.... do you feel OK... oh no the jabs work?

ashestoashes
10 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

What's good etiquette in that situation? I'm expecting to meet a tripler soon.

Have you done a will? More pricks than a pin cushion? Never mind nobody lives forever? You are getting so experienced, you probably won't feel the 4th? You you you.... you've had the jab.... do you feel OK... oh no the jabs work?

I've called an ambulance, let me know if you don't want it.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1