• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bakez

Lost ID card on way home from 2nd day of new job

5 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

That depends where you work.

If it's a university, or something you'll be fine. If you work for GCHQ, then yes, you're fucked.

And GCHQ have no fucking money, and I have more radio kit than they do!

Not unusual, sure they've had worse, first few days/weeks likely a bit of a spin for most and will do such stuff until into a new routine.

Had a warrant card handed in once, I take it is not one of those!

21 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Not unusual, sure they've had worse, first few days/weeks likely a bit of a spin for most and will do such stuff until into a new routine.

Had a warrant card handed in once, I take it is not one of those!

Hubby found a warrant card at the gym and handed it into reception.  Next time he went, there was an off duty copper trying to give him money in thanks. Apparently it is frowned on a little if the warrant card goes walk about  o.O

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hubby found a warrant card at the gym and handed it into reception.  Next time he went, there was an off duty copper trying to give him money in thanks. Apparently it is frowned on a little if the warrant card goes walk about  o.O

Just a bit.

1 hour ago, Bakez said:

Am I fucked

Yes, totally. 

There is a way out if it though. Throw yourself into a wall, try to fuck up your face if you can. Then, simply report your loss as a theft during a mugging and you'll be fine!

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yes, totally. 

There is a way out if it though. Throw yourself into a wall, try to fuck up your face if you can. Then, simply report your loss as a theft during a mugging and you'll be fine!

Not if his job is in Royal protection. He would need to be able to hold his own 

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Not if his job is in Royal protection. He would need to be able to hold his own 

If he does work on Royal Protection he could just add a bit the start of his story- he heard a large group of people saying the queen was a dick, it was when he rushed in to put them right that he was attacked by, like, 50 of them.

Or something.

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

If he does work on Royal Protection he could just add a bit the start of his story- he heard a large group of people saying the queen was a dick, it was when he rushed in to put them right that he was attacked by, like, 50 of them.

Or something.

He saw a suspicious person with a bucket inside a Lidl bag.  Fearing the worked, ITE tried to arrest him only the thing in the bucket part exploded.  Of course it wasn't a bomb, but in the confusion following, he thinks he dropped his pass into the smouldering bucket.  It has melted and is gone. 

Just now, MrPin said:

A mate of mine cleaned the Queen's toilets, at Buck Ho. I'm not in the bog business any more.o.O

Were there any fatbergs?