DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Zombie Fucktards Driving Cars

Chewing Grass

Chewing Grass

Well, 3rd night on the run I have nearly been taken out between 7 & 7:30 pm, every time its a woman (unfortunately) usually overweight, this evenings was in a 61 plate, red Peugeot 107 and had believe it or not a flower sticker/transfer on one cheek (face not arse) as I stared at her over-weight blank face staring through the windscreen.

Sixth sense kicked in as I was crossing the roundabout to slip in behind a truck turning left, had both lights on low on the bike handlebar plus a headlight also on low (on my head). She just blindly followed the truck and I ended up parallel with her front offside (there would not be a good side) staring at her.

All the others have just trance like pulled out of side streets.

Its like being vaxxed has fucked up their night vision and ability to think.

• Agree 4

Bedrag Justesen
10 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Its like being vaxxed has fucked up their night vision and ability to think.

5 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Fat people are terrible drivers

That’s a FACT

Nothing to do with obesity or vaccines.

The problem is unsupervised women drivers.

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

whitevanman
23 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I’ve seen obese people unable to steer properly due to their massive gut and flapping arms getting in the way of the steering wheel. Fat people are usually low IQ with low impulse control, a bad combination

I used to be a motorbike courier. I soon learned who to look out for doing that job

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

It's still just dithering and fuckwittery that stands out to me.  Like they've suddenly woken up in the car after going into a deep sleep in bed at home.

• Agree 4

Bedrag Justesen
3 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I used to be a motorbike courier. I soon learned who to look out for doing that job

Unsupervised fat women. 

• Lol 1

whitevanman
10 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Unsupervised fat women. 

I live 200 yards from a Shop. The fat woman next door regularly drives to the shop to buy crisps and pop. Her car has many dents 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 4

Just now, whitevanman said:

I live 200 yards from a Shop. The fat woman next door regularly drives to the shop to buy crisps and pop. Her car has many dents 

That's her falling into it :Old:

• Agree 1
  • Lol 9

48 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Islam is right about women drivers.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2

Hail the Tripod

My wife was moaning yesterday that “everyone seems to have forgotten how to fucking drive!”

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

She kicks it when they don't have any chocolate left?

• Lol 2

stop_the_craziness

I was out on my bike today and I can confirm that it definitely was Drive like a half-blind fuckwit day.  Again.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

6 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Ah yes. That's something you learn, rather quickly. If you assume everyone else is an idiot, you are not far off.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The Masked Tulip

I saw a programme a few decades back about the then obesity crisis in Houston. Everyone drives everywhere. At one point they showed a fat Mum put her fat kids in their car and drive them the length of their driveway to wait for the school bus stop at the front of their house. Goodness knows what the obesity crisis is like there now.

• Informative 2
  • Lol 3

9 hours ago, whitevanman said:

That’s a FACT

I always think how can they afford and have time to maintain that weight? Would love to see what they eat.

In my area a lot of the road markings (including yellow cross boxes at junctions - whatever they are called) have worn from the roads (the roads are in a poor state pre-winter anyway) so can’t see lanes and locations etc. Also Missing or obscured road signs too. I guess the Council has cut maintenance.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, whitevanman said:

That’s a FACT

Exception to that rule, Gerry Marshall the touring car driver.

When I was 17 and getting my first motorbike I asked my grandad's mate, who was a police motorcyclist, for some tips.

"Just assume that every other thing on the road, car, van, bus, other bikes, pedestrians, dogs, cats and everything else that moves has only one purpose in life, to kill you!"

It's advice I've followed ever since.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1

12 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

I always think how can they afford and have time to maintain that weight? Would love to see what they eat.

I saw a YT where a morbidly obese woman recorded all the calories she was eating. 5k calories a day.

The Generation Game
2 hours ago, Option5 said:

When I was 17 and getting my first motorbike I asked my grandad's mate, who was a police motorcyclist, for some tips.

"Just assume that every other thing on the road, car, van, bus, other bikes, pedestrians, dogs, cats and everything else that moves has only one purpose in life, to kill you!"

It's advice I've followed ever since.

An inverted Death Race 2000. 

• Cheers 1

Chewing Grass
3 hours ago, Option5 said:

Exception to that rule, Gerry Marshall the touring car driver.

That will be a specially adapted car with custom seat and every conceivable improvement to make the driver perform at 100%, not a Kia Sportage.

• Lol 1

2 hours ago, jm51 said:

I saw a YT where a morbidly obese woman recorded all the calories she was eating. 5k calories a day.

Hope of reforming maybe if she’s recording calorie intake? Worried about her health?

I have a morbidly obese (30 stone plus) sibling who doesn’t give a shit about calorie intake or nutritional value of food eaten.

I’ve observed the person when ordering online delivery and the sounds/comments they make are……mmmmmm, oh yum, yes I need more, I’ll have that just in case.

The person is totally addicted to food, in my opinion. Regularly throws unused food in the bin. Spends massive amounts of money on fresh food and crisps/sweets/ processed food etc…..you never know what you might fancy so best to buy it, it can be binned if not used.

Person can’t walk from living room to kitchen, bedroom, bathroom without a major struggle….it’s a very small house. All the long dated snack stuff is on the nearby table.

Sad really but I can’t understand how people can become morbidly obese. I’ve been up to a couple of stones overweight a few times in my life but the discomfort forced me to address the problem.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1