DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Blockchain Strategy Programme Course

Straingone

Straingone

I have been looking for new opportunities to broaden my skills and improve my employability. I am about to pay for this short course being offered by Oxford University. It is six weeks long and suggests around 10 hours per week study.

I think that Blockchain technology is going to be a massive growth area and of great importance to all businesses. My real aim is trying to get in at an early stage of the growth of this sector.

I have a couple of days to send the payment of £2000 to the institution. Does anyone have any relevant experience or view on the validity or value of the course? I know a lot of you guys on here are IT based, so what better place to enquire?

don't do it! it'll be pish, invest the 2k in shitcoins and learning about funky hardware instead....

ie build yourself a bitcoin node with getumbrel and a seedsigner, learn about DEX, the blockchain, blah blah, go to El Salvador, buy some food with your own crypto! Learn on the job, IT is like sex, you can read a lot about it but practising is best :)

• Informative 1

18 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Garry Genzler

he's now head of the SEC......I think he's a bit of a cunt ;)

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1