DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Guess the vaccine fatality rate by Summer 2023

BurntBread

By Summer of 2023, what proportion of people will have been killed by the vaccines?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BurntBread

Early in the pandemic, we had a difference of opinion between two intelligent, out-of-the-box thinkers: @wherebee and @Stunley Andwin. I tended towards wherebee's view at the start (maybe an order of magnitude less!), and was of course proved wrong.

The big question for me now is what the consequences of the reaction to the disease will be? It was pretty clear last year that shutting down the NHS would kill more people than COVID, but what about the "vaccines"?

• Cheers 1

I don't think the vax is super dangerous but I don't think it's a good idea to get it either. It can represent less or more risk than catching the plague depending on your age etc.

But what is the plague?

In my opinion, this is the big question. We know the origins are dodgy. We know the stats have been manipulated. We know the propaganda is widespread and global. 

I am going with the idea for now that the plague was released to try and save the debt based financial system. They kicked the can down the road for 10 years and nothing was really improving.

You can't grow from that position. You need to reduce the debt levels using inflation. But the inflation has been almost impossible to provoke until now.

So what do you do? Well you could stop the global economy for 1-2 years. Suppress demand and then bang, unsupress it quickly with the magic vax  developed in record time and pushed relentlessly by states and their media.

You could do it in collaboration with an eastern power which has been buying up the western debt and might also see this risk.

You would want a virus that is just deadly enough to be convincing. To bring in a NWO. I really do believe it's something close to this that is the reality.

The main reason I don't want the jab? The less I have do with it all, the better.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 8

1 hour ago, 23rdian said:

I don't think the vax is super dangerous but I don't think it's a good idea to get it either. It can represent less or more risk than catching the plague depending on your age etc.

But what is the plague?

In my opinion, this is the big question. We know the origins are dodgy. We know the stats have been manipulated. We know the propaganda is widespread and global. 

I am going with the idea for now that the plague was released to try and save the debt based financial system. They kicked the can down the road for 10 years and nothing was really improving.

You can't grow from that position. You need to reduce the debt levels using inflation. But the inflation has been almost impossible to provoke until now.

So what do you do? Well you could stop the global economy for 1-2 years. Suppress demand and then bang, unsupress it quickly with the magic vax  developed in record time and pushed relentlessly by states and their media.

You could do it in collaboration with an eastern power which has been buying up the western debt and might also see this risk.

You would want a virus that is just deadly enough to be convincing. To bring in a NWO. I really do believe it's something close to this that is the reality.

The main reason I don't want the jab? The less I have do with it all, the better.

Pretty much agree with this.

A kickstart out of an embedded depression, but I expect it to make things worse.

Talking Monkey
1 hour ago, 23rdian said:

But what is the plague?

That's the impression I got that it was to prop up the financial system, kick the can another decade down the road. At the time back in early 2020 I thought maybe one or more of the big investment banks was about to collapse and maybe this was cover to prevent that.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Talking Monkey said:

That's the impression I got that it was to prop up the financial system, kick the can another decade down the road. At the time back in early 2020 I thought maybe one or more of the big investment banks was about to collapse and maybe this was cover to prevent that.

I wonder what they will need in 2032.

A proper war?