DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Light

JoeDavola

Every Saturday in front of Belfast city hall, which is right in the centre of the shopping district of the city centre i.e. high footfall - there is a protest against the covid restrictions pointing out some things that have been discussed here. A small but loyal and persistent bunch of protesters, and the police don't bother going anywhere near them - there was maybe 10 people in total today.

Anyway one of them was giving out papers; it's a paper called 'The Light' and a PDF can be found below for those that want to read it:

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3
  • Cheers 4

53 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Every Saturday in front of Belfast city hall, which is right in the centre of the shopping district of the city centre i.e. high footfall - there is a protest against the covid restrictions pointing out some things that have been discussed here. A small but loyal and persistent bunch of protesters, and the police don't bother going anywhere near them - there was maybe 10 people in total today.

Anyway one of them was giving out papers; it's a paper called 'The Light' and a PDF can be found below for those that want to read it:

Rebranded flag protesters ? Or are they still there as well ? 

10 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Rebranded flag protesters ? Or are they still there as well ? 

Yep - front gates covered with several huge union jacks - that's going on almost 10 years now!

Forgot to mention I was in getting my shopping the other day and there was a Christian preacher with a PA preaching facing royal avenue and a couple of folk with LGBT flags set up opposite him taunting him the whole thing was hilarious between the preachers and the druggies the city centre's turning into a fucking madhouse.

image.thumb.png.7cf9333a929cca0b1e799cd8721a18e9.png

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Cheers 1

Lightly Toasted
3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

This is very good but I do have one question:

John O’Looney, from Milton
Keynes, also revealed to The Light
how he received regular weekly calls
from a government agent asking for
numbers of deaths and encouraging
him to attribute deaths to covid-19.

Do funeral directors really have input into cause of death? ISTM that would either be the doctor who signed the death certificate, or a coroner if a post-mortem was performed.

steppensheep

The header on page six of my download says "Health Gleichschalting". Is that what everyone else's says, or are there some German gremlins in my system. Google translates as "synchronisation" but it doesn't seem a very common word.

I saw @dgul was complaining about some weird spellings in another pdf. Has pdf technology got some hidden features to give us all a personalized version based on our search preferences?

• Agree 1

MrLibertyRedux
On 25/09/2021 at 14:29, JoeDavola said:

There a bloke hands them out at my local stand in the park.

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1