DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Covid stress?

MrPin

Just heard that friends of mine are getting divorced after MANY years. Bloke bought a dog, and started ignoring his wife, and spending too much time in chatrooms. The reaction to the covid "panic" will have many victims.

You would think there was a war on, but people could understand that, but nobody understands the reaction to a bit of a virus at all.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1

35 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Just heard that friends of mine are getting divorced after MANY years. Bloke bought a dog, and started ignoring his wife, and spending too much time in chatrooms. The reaction to the covid "panic" will have many victims.

You would think there was a war on, but people could understand that, but nobody understands the reaction to a bit of a virus at all.

Yes.

Unusually we don't know exactly who with.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

My family refuse to see me until I’ve been jabbed

Although you're happy you haven't been injected it's still sad it's come to that.  I would cut anyone out of my life who made demands like that too.

• Agree 4

ThePurpleBird
3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Although you're happy you haven't been injected it's still sad it's come to that.  I would cut anyone out of my life who made demands like that too.

It is sad.  The brainwashing has been immense.  I have to have it to protect them. My parents and siblings are suffering from severe covid anxiety.  I will never have the jab and have gave up explaining why.  They don’t see any other side apart from theirs.    Hopefully one day, along with the majority of the world, they will wake up.

• Agree 8
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

It is sad.  The brainwashing has been immense.  I have to have it to protect them. My parents and siblings are suffering from severe covid anxiety.  I will never have the jab and have gave up explaining why.  They don’t see any other side apart from theirs.    Hopefully one day, along with the majority of the world, they will wake up.

My old man had no qualms about getting it, despite it being him I got my cynical questioning pain in the arse side from xD too much BBC to the brain.  I would do exactly as you have done if the same demands were made.

• Agree 1

ThePurpleBird
11 minutes ago, Loki said:

My old man had no qualms about getting it, despite it being him I got my cynical questioning pain in the arse side from xD too much BBC to the brain.  I would do exactly as you have done if the same demands were made.

My dad is the same.  A critical thinker.  Cynical and questioning and does not usually follow the crowd.  Yet he and the others rolled over quickly and then pushed and bullied me to do the same.  Going to my first stand in the park tomorrow to meet more like minded people 👍

• Agree 4
  • Love 1
  • Cheers 4

58 minutes ago, ThePurpleBird said:

Yep.  Those that have had a recommended, experimental death jab and the unvaxed, who are currently being squeezed.  My family refuse to see me until I’ve been jabbed and my life choices at the moment are limited.  Still happy to be a pure blood tho!

That's the thing, so many 'byatanders' have been enlisted to wage this war.   I don't see how it can be stepped down later, ie people 'decommisioned'. 

I haven't seen my sister for a while but that's not out the ordinary.  Guessing I'm person non-grata though after telling them I'm not having and making clear after being contacted with offers to have a chat etc that it was bordering on bullying, harassment and coercion.  The brother in law kind of stepped down a bit after I made it clear but like I say person non Grata.  Saw my dad a few weeks ago and I think he was under instruction to clean anywhere I had been or touched inside since I'm a biothreat.  Her kids, young adults, all jabbed to the max and both parents in health care.  I don't see how they can ever admit to being wrong tbh.

Really hope we get some justice in the future though.  Not sure how, clearly most are just under the covid spell sweeping the land but the most public are doing a great disservice IMO, whether or not they are useful idiots.... And need taken to task.  Anyone that has been compromised or corrupted need the most justice obviously though.

Compare the Scandic countries and Aus - whomever is complicit in allowing the latter to go the way it's going is committing a crime against humanity, virus or not.

• Agree 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Exactly what I think and made clear.  Everyone's situation different and I don't have massive pressure but if I get more or the situation not workable just cut me out the equation.  I doubt I have riches coming to me but if anyone pressured me, ie blackmail, to take just to not be omitted from a will, it would make me even more resolute to not take.

• Agree 2

With a crooked smile

I have real difficulty waking up in the night and then staying awake for several hours. I only really noticed it start during covid but I'm not sure if it's just part of getting older. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

• Agree 6

ashestoashes
7 minutes ago, eight said:

I've cut my entire family out. All of them.

Is that why you've got so many sausages left over at breakfast ?

King Penda
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

This is very true I honestly think more people are realiseing the bliss of liveing alone and that’s not knocking relationships at all. I’d never live with a woman has an example but it’s very nice to have time alone 

• Agree 3

King Penda
1 hour ago, ThePurpleBird said:

My dad is the same.  A critical thinker.  Cynical and questioning and does not usually follow the crowd.  Yet he and the others rolled over quickly and then pushed and bullied me to do the same.  Going to my first stand in the park tomorrow to meet more like minded people 👍

None of my friends on Facebook will argue with me about not haveing it my vax status is the same has the double jabbed and my nurse friends know I blame the nhs for tens of thousands of deaths . One tried to blame the government i reply’s a dr swears an oath to

protect people a fucking oath

and not one said sending people with Chinese flu to care homes is a bad idea . Another said they did not have the kit to test them I said use the nightingale hospital’s or shout out for help

the nhs did fuck all except kill thousands in care homes

• Agree 11

1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

That's the thing, so many 'byatanders' have been enlisted to wage this war.   I don't see how it can be stepped down later, ie people 'decommisioned'. 

I haven't seen my sister for a while but that's not out the ordinary.  Guessing I'm person non-grata though after telling them I'm not having and making clear after being contacted with offers to have a chat etc that it was bordering on bullying, harassment and coercion.  The brother in law kind of stepped down a bit after I made it clear but like I say person non Grata.  Saw my dad a few weeks ago and I think he was under instruction to clean anywhere I had been or touched inside since I'm a biothreat.  Her kids, young adults, all jabbed to the max and both parents in health care.  I don't see how they can ever admit to being wrong tbh.

Really hope we get some justice in the future though.  Not sure how, clearly most are just under the covid spell sweeping the land but the most public are doing a great disservice IMO, whether or not they are useful idiots.... And need taken to task.  Anyone that has been compromised or corrupted need the most justice obviously though.

Compare the Scandic countries and Aus - whomever is complicit in allowing the latter to go the way it's going is committing a crime against humanity, virus or not.

It's all very strange and now feels like we are at the "was it all a bad dream" stage to me but surely as said it's highlighted that a lot of people are willing to throw others under the bus at the first chance of being able to virtue signal. 

I have been lucky in a way, apart from some mild criticism of "why do you always think you know everything?", which is actually a pretty normal comment. I haven't been given the hard sell.

I think Hancock and the others that got caught out helped people to see that it wasn't all quite as it had been described. 

I am amazed how easily people are manipulated though. By others and the state.

Edited by 23rdian
  • Agree 7

King Penda
14 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

I am amazed how easily people are manipulated though. By others and the state.

That’s true but I’m barking mad because if you bricked me up

in my house alone but let me have water and electric I could probably hold out 3/4 months .if you froze my bank account and no one bought me anything ie cheating i would expect to

hold out close to

2 years maybe more and that would include me paying for gas and electric on cards ie cash and without a lodger 

• Cheers 1

ThePurpleBird
24 minutes ago, King Penda said:

None of my friends on Facebook will argue with me about not haveing it my vax status is the same has the double jabbed and my nurse friends know I blame the nhs for tens of thousands of deaths . One tried to blame the government i reply’s a dr swears an oath to

protect people a fucking oath

and not one said sending people with Chinese flu to care homes is a bad idea . Another said they did not have the kit to test them I said use the nightingale hospital’s or shout out for help

the nhs did fuck all except kill thousands in care homes

I don’t have Facebook, so don’t have any conflict there.  Feel like I have nothing in common with the jabbed anymore and feel let down that they threw humanity under the bus so easily.  All the jabbed I know are ok with covid passports and jabbing their kids.  I don’t agree with both.

Agree with you about sending the elderly back into care homes with covid, should never had happened and all those care home deaths avoided.  Nhs danced, then done fuck all while the seals clapped for them on a Thursday night.

• Agree 6

King Penda
1 minute ago, ThePurpleBird said:

I don’t have Facebook, so don’t have any conflict there.  Feel like I have nothing in common with the jabbed anymore and feel let down that they threw humanity under the bus so easily.  All the jabbed I know are ok with covid passports and jabbing their kids.  I don’t agree with both.

Agree with you about sending the elderly back into care homes with covid, should never had happened and all those care home deaths avoided.  Nhs danced, then done fuck all while the seals clapped for them on a Thursday night.

I’m not fussed about conflict ie arguments on Facebook someone has to stand there ground and it’s hard to slag a guy off that’s basicly got better immunity because I’ve had it than the double jabbed who have not caught it 

• Agree 2

sleepwello'nights
1 hour ago, With a crooked smile said:

I have real difficulty waking up in the night and then staying awake for several hours. I only really noticed it start during covid but I'm not sure if it's just part of getting older. 

I think some of it is getting older. As a teenager I could easily sleep 10 hours, as the years progressed waking at 06:00 am became normal. Now I wake around 05:00 am, browse the net or read a book for an hour or two and then doze off until I wake and decide to get up. 

I also can indulge myself with a nap later in the day. Its getting fairly normal now whereas it was previously a rare treat in the past. 

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

morphic pippin
55 minutes ago, With a crooked smile said:

Anyone else have this issue? 

During the first few months last year, yes. Fitful and restless sleeps. Worry, I guess. Now, I still have lots of covid dreams and frequently wake up thinking I've solved the answers to this whole charade. It worries me more and more that all I think about on waking in the morning is a covid thought or dream when I could be thinking about something more productive and creative - as was my life, and pre-covid, used to be.

• Agree 2

King Penda
3 minutes ago, morphic pippin said:

During the first few months last year, yes. Fitful and restless sleeps. Worry, I guess. Now, I still have lots of covid dreams and frequently wake up thinking I've solved the answers to this whole charade. It worries me more and more that all I think about on waking in the morning is a covid thought or dream when I could be thinking about something more productive and creative - as was my life, and pre-covid, used to be.

Your over thinking things I do

it but to be fair it does not take me many minutes to think of a solution however my problems are ever changing and my job is to see problems before they even happen .it’s why I might ask my mum to redo her will and let my younger sister become executer 

• Agree 1

morphic pippin
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

Your over thinking things I do it

Yes, you're probably right in that 'we're' over thinking things. My day job, however, may next be in line for mandatory jabbing, and this is what is causing me worry and disrupting my peaceful sleep, and it is having a knock on effect on the time it takes away from the other things in my life that I have previously enjoyed doing. It is that which worries me. I don't have TV, or read msm. I do, however, read here and a few other places to keep abreast of news. I research everything I can so that I can at least make informed choices. 

I think in some respects this has taken a lot of joy out of people's lives.

• Agree 2

King Penda
1 hour ago, Ianb78 said:

Isn’t covid over now? I’d almost forgotten about it 

Covid will say hold my pint to that in late November 

• Lol 1