DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Preparations for potential SAIS battle

Reck B

inactionman

The moment you hear that they are coming to the school, oh dear, your daughter has tested positive. What a shame.

Edited by inactionman
  • Agree 6
  • Cheers 1

King Penda

Get her a puppy if she agrees not to have it ,if she starts on about haveing the jab after that say that’s fine the puppy’s haveing one has well.they are very rebellious at that age bribery may be one of your few options joke about the puppy cough 

Edited by King Penda
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 3

The current way it is framed is that if the parent does not consent, then a conversation would be had with parents.  If the child does not consent, then, even if the parents want it, it will not happen.

However, this is the theory. In practice, I imagine that it would be quite easy for there to be "misunderstandings" especially if you have a particularly evangelical jabber.  Mine are either side of this age group, but they'll be coming for my youngest next.  I think it wise to think about this in advance.

The lawyer's letter (that someone on here posted) seems to have been sent to most schools warning the schools from getting involved in the question of consent.  I suspect the army of jabbers won't be as aware of the nuances of liability as head teachers.

• Agree 4

Wight Flight
1 hour ago, Reck B said:

Worryingly, my daughter (13) has dropped a few hints about wanting the jab. She knows how I feel about it all, but I’m concerned that the forces against me are strong. Peer pressure, media pressure, fear of missing out (school trips abroad etc).

I will not consent to the jab, but it is clear that the SAIS will use Gillick competence and over-ride parental decisions. I understand that in this situation, the SAIS will contact the parents to discuss concerns, and probably go ahead anyway.

Obviously, I plan for it to not get to this stage, but if it does, I need to pull together a list of questions I can put to the SAIS that either;

1) I know the answer to, but the SAIS person probably wont

and

2) no-one knows the answer to yet ( eg What are the potential mid-long term of coronavirus mRNA injections?

I want ultimately be in the position where I can say “ How can you assess my daughter under Gillick competence when you have failed to address these very real concerns?”

Can’t believe I’m having to plan for this, but I swear if they jab my children and anything happens to them, I’ll not rest until I’ve carried out some pretty medieval revenge on someone.

I think it would be useful for any other parents in my situation & to throw this out to the dosbods hivemind - what should go in potential SAIS discussions?

Ask her to read this.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/the-snake-oil-salesmen-and-covid-zero.html?m=1

If she can understand it, then hopefully her eyes will be opened.

If she can't then maybe she should wait until she can.

Have you asked her why she wants the jab?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Wight Flight

Thinking more about this, you are up against peer pressure, and that will be very strong. You don't want a head on clash, so you need to find a way to give her an out, rather than just have an almighty argument.

For example when my two were at school the pressure to try drugs was immense. The eldest had the defence that any drug bust would ruin his chances of going to America. The youngest lied that because he was going to be military he could be tested at any time. Their cohort understood this and left them alone.

In your case I would reach an agreement that there is no benefit in having the jab if she has already had covid. Agree that you will arrange an antibody test. That will take a little while, at least until after the jab team have visited, and she will have a face saving opt out.

By the time they have been and gone, no matter what the antibody result is, everyone will have forgotten about it and her jab status.

• Agree 3

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Just show her pictures of what it's doing to people's blood. You're not gonna get through with words, they'll switch off, they are thinking of their next tiktok etc, and so they should.. teens gonna teen

E_1oEB9UUBEYnhb.jpeg

Edited by lid
short sharp shock and all that

3 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

For example when my two were at school the pressure to try drugs was immense. 

I hear you. After some tooing and froing I finally caved in and took a toke of my eldest's reefer

Edited by lid
Eldests. Elsdest's. Eldests' ?
  • Lol 6

Listening to talksport and there's now a campaign aimed at parents for them to get their kids jabbed, hence they miss out

This is evil incarnate. It can't be anything else, can it? 

I hope they are brought to justice, I'll be the next Pierrepoint should it happen. Cunts the lot of em.

Edited by lid
this shit ain't right
  • Agree 3

Cheers all, been pretty busy so sorry for not replying individually. In the end, I went for @Wight Flight's antibody test idea mixed with a little bribery (not a puppy) and she's agreed whe won't have it.

I had the consent link on Tuesday which, right at the end, actually asks your reason for not consenting.:wanker:

I really hope no kids are injured by taking these jabs but it is probably inevitable. What the fuck are headteachers doing allowing this to happen in their schools?

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 4