DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Staffordshire blue ridge tiles

King Penda

King Penda

Some pikey stole my ridge tiles 2 years ago they lined the top of the dividing wall between me and my neighbours house.I’ve Allegedly aquired 25 for 50 quid.I might have a few left any idea what they sell for and don’t say 2 quid and is there any demand for them nowadays 

06D85F05-E917-4E61-A581-9998848B17B7.jpeg

King Penda
54 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Seems to be £5 each, buyer collects.

image.png.c235fce57f9736798806f889bbeb8915.png

Yes there’s lots of different ones I can’t find any identical to the ones I have .still I’m not going to moan 

One of those things, the more they want the lower the price per item. I sold my excess Kentish peg tiles for £1.50 each, they're now about £4 each less than 3 years later.

• Informative 1

I've got some chimney pots to sell. How to get a good price? Suspect Marketplace on Facebook but it'll be a nightmare "Can you deliver?" NO.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

King Penda
21 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I've got some chimney pots to sell. How to get a good price? Suspect Marketplace on Facebook but it'll be a nightmare "Can you deliver?" NO.

The new twigs in vases but for gardens

• Agree 1