• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Fischer

Anne Marie Waters

18 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Odds on to win the UKIP leadership vote.

Hopefully she will set up UKIP as an anti-Islam party.

Would be good to have a main street party to vote for.

Not to be trusted her.

I suspect she will win the UKIP leadership vote.
Hopefully she will set up UKIP as an anti-Islam party, yeah we do badly need to tackle immigration and Islam problems, I don't trust her though.
Would be good to have a main street party to vote for, yes it would, I would prefer if everyone just moved towards an acceptable position on immigration and islam though.

She's just a heavily pro gay, SJW with a hatred for Islam, we need more, and better than that.

16min long video

Text from underneath the video :

"Full synopsis

Hard-line Atheist Lesbian and former Labour activist, Anne Marie Waters and her Zionist backer Tommy Robinson are aiming to hijack Nigel Farage's UKIP with the backing of the So-Called BBC and mainstream Zionist and Globalist controlled media.
Facts
1. Anne Marie waters is an Irish republican
2. Has supported a top British communist party
3. Is regularly on Israeli radio
4. Attempted to run for parliament for Labour in Brighton
5. Campaigned against having the Pope have a state visit
6. Campaigns for extended abortion limits
7. Is a hard-line Marxist, feminist and atheist
8. Like the Spectator's Douglas Murray , cares ONLY about islam's impact on the Gay community and like Douglas Murray is being funded by American Zionist warmongers
9. Is linked to several Iranian Marxist / dissident groups
10. Does NOT have UKIP or Britain's best interest at heart

Nick Griffin and Jack Sen discuss Anne Marie Waters Marxist roots, and how she is poised to take control of UKIP if things go according to plan.

Waters, who once sought the Labour Party nomination in Brighton, has spent the bulk of her life as an activist not on the Right, but on the Far Left where she actively sought to subvert Britain's Christian roots, and push aggressive pro-Gay policy. Her only link t the right is her ties to Zionist Tommy Robinson, and canadian Zionist outlet, run by Ezra Levant, Rebel Media
And the hostile takeover of UKIP has a lot of money behind it. The same warmongering lot that have taken us into Iraq, Afghanistant, Syria etc."

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the text under the video

This too :

and this article :

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/12/if-elected-party-leader-zionist-anne-marie-waters-will-sound-ukips-death-knell-part-2/

I should add that, given the choices available, I would probably vote for UKIP even with her at the helm. Can we not have someone else though? I like the idea that UKIP having a tough stance on the problems of immigration and islam would pull the other parties in that direction. If that happened I would vote for one of them more likely.

We could do with a BNP but without the baggage really I think.

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding my thoughts

Well I'll still be voting for them if they stand on the grounds that I will vote for anything in preference to LibLabCon.

She is outspoken on the threat of islam and as that for me is the number one issue then everything else is secondary.  I'm really not bothered whether she supports Israel or not; I do find this Zionist stuff pretty irrelevant.  Though maybe that's what they want me to think!  :ph34r:

Just now, Fischer said:

Don't understand the problem.

You can't be left-wing and anti-Islam?

She's everything shit and only good on Islam to the extent that it impinges on her pro gay ideas.

She's not a conservative in any way, and has been the opposite of what most UKIP voters would like.

She can be left and be anti Islam but that involves changing the left or starting a new left party. Not what she is doing which seems to be leaping on the back of UKIP to ride off in the direction her backers and mad ideas take her, and us.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well I'll still be voting for them if they stand on the grounds that I will vote for anything in preference to LibLabCon.

She is outspoken on the threat of islam and as that for me is the number one issue then everything else is secondary.  I'm really not bothered whether she supports Israel or not; I do find this Zionist stuff pretty irrelevant.  Though maybe that's what they want me to think!  :ph34r:

They will have you voting out of desperation for a party which they have gained control over.

As I said in my last post though, I may vote for them even with her at the helm. Desperation voting, god!

When you are effectively forced to vote in a particular direction, and the people behind the winning party are the people behind the creation of the problems which made you vote that way... Well, that's pretty shitty situation isn't it.

I think Farage will provide another voting option if Brexit is abandoned or subverted and he can get funding. If Brexit goes through though, I don't see anyone credible addressing the threat presented by poorly-educated Islamic immigration, someone new would have to emerge who was strong enough to withstand the inevitable assault by the MSM. You may have to move to Hungary, Frank!

The more I see and hear from her the more I like her.

Inspirational.

She has a message in there for some on here.

"read what I say and not what other people say about me"

Edited by Fischer

Without researching her in any depth ... my first instinct is that someone from the left (who presumably wants to build houses) who is also a hard line anti-immigrationist is a good combination. Oh and just for avoidance of doubt ... this >< is the size of the fuck I give that she might be a zionist sleeper agent

Edited by goldbug9999

1 hour ago, goldbug9999 said:

Without researching her in any depth ... my first instinct is that someone from the left (who presumably wants to build houses) who is also a hard line anti-immigrationist is a good combination. Oh and just for avoidance of doubt ... this >< is the size of the fuck I give that she might be a zionist sleeper agent

Yeah, I know you don't care about, or are keen on our country being control by people other than our own.

You tried shutting down that conversation on the pewdiepie thread with the same kinda shit too. I get that you are not interested.

1 hour ago, goldbug9999 said:

Building houses (AND INFRASTRUCTURE, NEVER FORGET INFRASTRUCTURE!) and being anti-immigration may be a good start, and something no other party is proposing, but there are limits to what can be accepted outside of that, I wouldn't want an Israeli agent in charge, those guys are nutjobs - cleverer than Islamic nutjobs but still nutjobs. 

1 hour ago, Fischer said:

The more I see and hear from her the more I like her.

Inspirational.

She has a message in there for some on here.

"read what I say and not what other people say about me"

That's a good one, especially since nobody lies ever. I'm sure she would tell you if she was dodgy in any way.

9_9

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the word was

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I follow her on twitter and I like her. I don't know anything about the stuff mentioned above. But as Frank says, she is outspoken about the threats of Islam and, to me, that is the greatest danger facing Humanity - i.e. me - since the Nazis.

No doubt if YouTube had been around in the 1930's someone could have made some interesting videos about Churchill's dodgy record on a great many things - the issue now, as it was then, is not what has happened in the past but what is going to happen in the future. What is happening right now.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Having read Carl's posts and links I have revised my view and think she would be an unmitigated disaster.

I allowed her laudable objection to islam to hide her other very dubious beliefs.

Oh no - I might have to rethink my blind allegiance.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Having read Carl's posts and links I have revised my view and think she would be an unmitigated disaster.

I allowed her laudable objection to islam to hide her other very dubious beliefs.

I was pleased when I heard she was going for the UKIP leadership. Then I dug a bit, she seems to be good on only the one issue, maybe two.

So much dodgy stuff in her past, too many zany cultural Marxist beliefs, not even slightly right wing on anything, bought by others and a fag smoker too! 

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Not to be trusted her.

I suspect she will win the UKIP leadership vote.
Hopefully she will set up UKIP as an anti-Islam party, yeah we do badly need to tackle immigration and Islam problems, I don't trust her though.
Would be good to have a main street party to vote for, yes it would, I would prefer if everyone just moved towards an acceptable position on immigration and islam though.

She's just a heavily pro gay, SJW with a hatred for Islam, we need more, and better than that.

16min long video

Text from underneath the video :

"Full synopsis

Hard-line Atheist Lesbian and former Labour activist, Anne Marie Waters and her Zionist backer Tommy Robinson are aiming to hijack Nigel Farage's UKIP with the backing of the So-Called BBC and mainstream Zionist and Globalist controlled media.
Facts
1. Anne Marie waters is an Irish republican
2. Has supported a top British communist party
3. Is regularly on Israeli radio
4. Attempted to run for parliament for Labour in Brighton
5. Campaigned against having the Pope have a state visit
6. Campaigns for extended abortion limits
7. Is a hard-line Marxist, feminist and atheist
8. Like the Spectator's Douglas Murray , cares ONLY about islam's impact on the Gay community and like Douglas Murray is being funded by American Zionist warmongers
9. Is linked to several Iranian Marxist / dissident groups
10. Does NOT have UKIP or Britain's best interest at heart

Nick Griffin and Jack Sen discuss Anne Marie Waters Marxist roots, and how she is poised to take control of UKIP if things go according to plan.

Waters, who once sought the Labour Party nomination in Brighton, has spent the bulk of her life as an activist not on the Right, but on the Far Left where she actively sought to subvert Britain's Christian roots, and push aggressive pro-Gay policy. Her only link t the right is her ties to Zionist Tommy Robinson, and canadian Zionist outlet, run by Ezra Levant, Rebel Media
And the hostile takeover of UKIP has a lot of money behind it. The same warmongering lot that have taken us into Iraq, Afghanistant, Syria etc."

Baby steps Carl. You are unlikely to get the perfect candidate, but AMW is a big step in the right direction.

32 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Baby steps Carl. You are unlikely to get the perfect candidate, but AMW is a big step in the right direction.

I'm not looking for perfection. just someone who is for our country and the people of our country.

She one step forward on immigration and islam, three steps back with some stuff and sideways steps with other stuff.

She will ruin UKIP and leave us in a worse position, yes we need someone to appear and help us out of our current state. She is not the one though, and is far from it.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2017/08/meet-anne-marie-waters-ukip-politician-too-extreme-nigel-farage

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/will-ukip-survive-as-an-anti-islam-party/

Look into her yourself though, she is wrong in every which way but one.

32 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I just knew that there was some hidden reason why you had it in for her!

Yeah, maybe it was code for something else though!

:ph34r:

It wasn't but I liked the idea of it maybe being so.

Edited by Carl Fimble
liked not likes, adding secong link

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

I wouldn't put much credence to a hatchet job by a couple of BNP fruitcakes.

Best to listen to the woman herself and make your own mind up.