DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M S E Refugee
6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Crude Oil WTI (NYM $/bbl) Front Month

$125.24

O.o

Does this mean we are winning and the sanctions are working?

Just now, M S E Refugee said:

Does this mean we are winning and the sanctions are working?

More importantly, are we "tired of winning"?

CannonFodder
3 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I think we can do much better!

Gov scheme is hug a ukrainian refugee to stay warm

Seriously though, they need to knock this on the head or economy goes down unless that is what they want to printy print

And easiest way to knock on head is to do a deal with the man they said last week was the new hitler.

UTURN AHOY?

5 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

Gov scheme is hug a ukrainian refugee to stay warm

Seriously though, they need to knock this on the head or economy goes down unless that is what they want to printy print

Sky now. Some mirror paper  man saying no visas for anyone.  Ok. Bring it on. Flood it. Like the Titanic. Let it sink. Can’t wait. 
I'm not being sarcastic. I’m sick of it and want it to come to a head. For better, for worse. I’ve had enough.

Just now, Phil said:

Sky now. Some mirror paper  man saying no visas for anyone.  Ok. Bring it on. Flood it. Like the Titanic. Let it sink. Can’t wait. 
I'm not being sarcastic. I’m sick of it and want it to come to a head. For better, for worse. I’ve had enough.

Pritti  offering everything for “ refugees “. Offer your fanny Pritti you total cunt.
rant over.

Brent $139,roadmap target for the cycle was $200 with outlier at $300.Glad we dont need oil anymore eh.Big oilies should be making like bandits here,not just on supply but on trading.Its incredible how clueless out polos were walking us in to this disaster,Bojo doesnt seem to care as long as he can strut about over Ukraine.

Russia will be scuppering the Iran deal and so will China,suits them both to turn the screw.There will be massive pushback against energy taxes,governments structural deficit being exposed.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Pritti  offering everything for “ refugees “. Offer your fanny Pritti you total cunt.
rant over.

For some reason it’s boiling my piss. I’m off to bed. Fuck it.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

You're not alone, let it all burn if this is life without that happening

1 minute ago, DurhamBorn said:

Brent $139,roadmap target for the cycle was $200

That's covered some ground in short order, you might need that outlierxD

Just now, Phil said:

For some reason it’s boiling my piss. I’m off to bed. Fuck it.

Sorry. Wrong thread. Should have been the “ please fuck me over again thread “

3 minutes ago, DurhamBorn said:

Brent $139,roadmap target for the cycle was $200 with outlier at $300.Glad we dont need oil anymore eh.Big oilies should be making like bandits here,not just on supply but on trading.Its incredible how clueless out polos were walking us in to this disaster,Bojo doesnt seem to care as long as he can strut about over Ukraine.

Russia will be scuppering the Iran deal and so will China,suits them both to turn the screw.There will be massive pushback against energy taxes,governments structural deficit being exposed.

I pick up some more BP Friday.

36 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

As everyone tries to buy non russian oil, 130 and rising.

What a farce

Gold too.

just went out and filled up the car for the first time in a month on reading that.  3/4 of a tank cost the same as a full tank 6 months ago.

Yadda yadda yadda
41 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

DXY too, f8ck a duck...

Pound down over 1% against USD so oil up even more in sterling. Euro down 1.78% at 1.08. Euro and Dollar parity on the cards soon?

jamtomorrow
7 hours ago, Loki said:

You're not alone, let it all burn if this is life without that happening

I'd give a shit if the vast majority of the arseholes in this country weren't spunking their posperity on meaningless ostentatious tat to fill the voids in their lives every time there's a few spare quid in their bank accounts.

$300 oil can't come soon enough, bring it on and let's all rediscover what's truly important in life.

[Hmm, just read that back and I think I might be turning Amish - time to get a horse?]

15 minutes ago, jamtomorrow said:

I'd give a shit if the vast majority of the arseholes in this country weren't spunking their posperity on meaningless ostentatious tat to fill the voids in their lives every time there's a few spare quid in their bank accounts.

$300 oil can't come soon enough, bring it on and let's all rediscover what's truly important in life.

[Hmm, just read that back and I think I might be turning Amish - time to get a horse?]

We've been caught in a fantasy for decades, time to bring it to a close.

Question is will SHELL & BP rise sp rise on this continuing oil price escalation?

Or will the market just price in the coming Big Kahuna due to recession / depression impact that $150 oil will be having on business.

Price should collapse soon enough (a few months) as it will have a negative feedback and bring about a major collapse in demand.

Asian markets down 2-3% overnight. Let’s see how U.K. opens - everything down except oil related / mining stocks ? 

38 minutes ago, jamtomorrow said:

Looks like the oil traders have been reading @DurhamBorn's predictions.

Oil Traders Are Betting Prices May Pass $200 a Barrel This Month

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-traders-betting-prices-may-051731959.html?guccounter=1

ThoughtCriminal

Im completely on board with the burn it all to the ground sentiment.

Look at us on here. Yes, were ahead of 99% of people because most of them are feckless,bone idle fucking retards. And grateful as I am to FB, CP, SP and others on here for what they've taught the rest of us, I can't quite shake that feeling of "why the fuck should we have to dance, duck and weave like we've had to just to stay ahead of the game"?

If it was 50/60 years ago then everyone on here would be living a nice life with a nice house without much effort. As it is, were governed by fucking sociopaths and surrounded by our countrymen who can't tie their shoelaces without getting benefits for it.

And I still can't shake the feeling that, in the end, we're going to end up being the richest men on the Titanic because, let's be honest, this country is one big lump of deadwood.

Rant over.

1 minute ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Im completely on board with the burn it all to the ground sentiment.

Look at us on here. Yes, were ahead of 99% of people because most of them are feckless,bone idle fucking retards. And grateful as I am to FB, CP, SP and others on here for what they've taught the rest of us, I can't quite shake that feeling of "why the fuck should we have to dance, duck and weave like we've had to just to stay ahead of the game"?

If it was 50/60 years ago then everyone on here would be living a nice life with a nice house without much effort. As it is, were governed by fucking sociopaths and surrounded by our countrymen who can't tie their shoelaces without getting benefits for it.

And I still can't shake the feeling that, in the end, we're going to end up being the richest men on the Titanic because, let's be honest, this country is one big lump of deadwood.

Rant over.

100% 

Archived