DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

BadAlchemy
57 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

The brutal sell-offs just reinforce my view we are in a big **** bullmarket

Just avoid going down the echo chamber road (as I’m sure FIRE, crypto, ARKK investors are all saying the same thing) is to look at real world physical.

Yup the market knows it’s bullshit.

9263989C-197A-4178-B27B-99E820EC7DBC.thumb.jpeg.240125d121fbd7068e30ca9f91da2d3e.jpeg

I just bought six of those with my "council tax energy rebate" bribe/UBI which I received last week. (Cheers Boris, Rishi and the rest of you useless knobheads!)

£24.01 from Chards... and falling. For now...

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lightscribe
4 minutes ago, Loki said:

I'm worried about exactly what Boris is supposed to be incompetent about though.  Not enough COVID lockdown? No green pass system?  Not enough free money handed out to whoever?  Or is it still the manufactured outrage for the drones about a party?  I don't care what they did because I ignored the lockdown too along with everyone I know

Rishi is taking the tradesman’s before the shit hits the fan, under the guise of all the manufactured guff to distract the plebs.

687EA33B-52FC-4346-BC46-4C78978F2A09.png.9ec8efe80c71875d827c85240044b4e8.png

Jesus Wept
3 minutes ago, Errol said:

In ordinary circumstances Boris would be gone by 11pm tonight. Boris is a bit strange though.

He will definitely go. Might take a week or so as they sort out the 1922 committee.

3 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

Rishi is taking the tradesman’s before the shit hits the fan, under the guise of all the manufactured guff to distract the plebs.

I can step in and take the job.

My policy “let’s just print tons of pound notes and we can use it as fuel”.

Boom…sorted. 

Jeez….glad I didn’t buy any more shares this afty. I was sorely tempted. Maybe tomorrow…

31 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

I have a feeling they know what's been going on, probably have been having the same conversations that we have on here.

But walking away? Shows what cowards they really are.

This might be interesting.

I expect they are just positioning themselves for the leadership contest, like BJ when he resigned late in the May debacle.

Noallegiance
1 hour ago, Noallegiance said:

Another little DH indicator. If stock pricing look forward, oil price in the short term has peaked.

DH gets a bashing but if he's right, he's right.

Having said the above, this melt-up is a real humdinger so far innit?!

working woman

I clicked on the Guardian link for the story about the resignations.  It also had a story on how the Govt. are planning to start public briefings on the Economy, like they did with Covid, covering inflation and the cost of living crisis and how they are going to deal with it etc.  They are looking for a Chris Whitty type character who knows their economic onions to explain the situation to the public but are struggling to find someone. Not good.

I reckon a few here could do it. Any volunteers?

Don Coglione
4 minutes ago, working woman said:

I clicked on the Guardian link for the story about the resignations.  It also had a story on how the Govt. are planning to start public briefings on the Economy, like they did with Covid, covering inflation and the cost of living crisis and how they are going to deal with it etc.  They are looking for a Chris Whitty type character who knows their economic onions to explain the situation to the public but are struggling to find someone. Not good.

I reckon a few here could do it. Any volunteers?

Go on, @DurhamBorn - think of the pension!

HousePriceMania
48 minutes ago, One percent said:

Quit what?  Linky?  

That's a good question.  Economic implosion on the horizon I'd say. Great excuse to stand down.

46 minutes ago, feed said:

https://www.teletrader.com/uk-ministers-rishi-sunak-sajid-javid-resign/news/details/58176943?internal=1

British Finance Secretary Rishi Sunak and Health Secretary Sajid Javid announced on Tuesday they have resigned their positions in the government led by Prime Minister Boris Johnson (pictured).

"The public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously. I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning," Sunak shared in a Twitter post, with Javid adding that "it has been an enormous privilege to serve in this role, but I regret that I can no longer continue in good conscience."

Sunak concluded his letter to Johnson by saying that he stepped down as his approach toward the future of the British economy is "fundamentally different" compared to the prime minister's view. On the other hand, Javid argued that the public isn't considering the current government competent and that this opinion won't change under Johnson's leadership.

He's not cut out for government, he'll leave at the next election and get back to banking.

HousePriceMania
19 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

Having said the above, this melt-up is a real humdinger so far innit?!

inverted melt up.

ThoughtCriminal

So the two ex banker "Son of a hard working immigrant" cock suckers have got together to stitch up that buffoon and done a deal.

Sunak is clearly getting out because he knows what an utter fucking disaster he's helped create.

Perfect summation of this country now. Just greedy, incompetent, idle bastards as far as the eye can see.

Not one MP who'll be any better than Johnson, so on we'll go.

If the Titanic was a country it'd be called the SS UK

HousePriceMania
26 minutes ago, Lightscribe said:

Sunak:  Boris we need 20% Interest Rates

Fat Boris:  I command thee to drop IRs to -10% and print me and my mates more money.

Don Coglione
1 minute ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

So the two ex banker "Son of a hard working immigrant" cock suckers have got together to stitch up that buffoon and done a deal.

Sunak is clearly getting out because he knows what an utter fucking disaster he's helped create.

Perfect summation of this country now. Just greedy, incompetent, idle bastards as far as the eye can see.

Not one MP who'll be any better than Johnson, so on we'll go.

If the Titanic was a country it'd be called the SS UK

Where is better currently (aside Switzerland)?

Just now, HousePriceMania said:

Very good question....

fingers crossed

(ideally with a helicopter accident rendering Randy Andy next in line, and hence ending the monarchy at a stroke - by 2022 standards that wouldn't even be shocking!)

1 minute ago, HousePriceMania said:

Very good question....

So much other bad news would get buried that day we wouldn't even begin to know where to start.

ThoughtCriminal
21 minutes ago, Don Coglione said:

Where is better currently (aside Switzerland)?

Not many in Europe, apart from Switzerland and probably the Scandinavians.

Although at least most of them don't have to pay a gazillion quid for a 3 bed semi and wait 200 years to see a GP. Over the phone.

Archived