DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

England and Wales records more than 70,000 excess deaths in private homes since start of COVID-19 pandemic

Inque

Chewing Grass
Just now, Inque said:

Entirely due to government policy failings with Matt (give us a blow-job) Handcock in charge.

• Agree 4

Caravan Monster
9 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Entirely due to government policy failings with Matt (give us a blow-job) Handcock in charge.

The high number of deaths at home have been there all along during the 'covid' 'crisis'. IIRC it was really high in the April 2020 spike of excess deaths in the UK and when the hysteria / misreporting was at it's highest, believe the number was higher than the excess deaths in care homes, which in themselves were a higher proportion of non covid, presumably untreated illness / 'treated' with medazolam and Liverpool pathway.

I have 3 family members with terminal diagnoses, 2/3 cancer who didn't / couldn't see a doctor whilst policy was busy protecting the nhs. 2/3 are elderly, but have to wonder if they could have been more successfully treated if they had been seen  earlier by a GP.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Caravan Monster said:

. 2/3 are elderly, but have to wonder if they could have been more successfully treated if they had been seen  earlier by a GP.

We all have to die of something.

• Agree 2

OurDayWillCome

It’s difficult to die in hospital when they were all shut. These people had no other option than to die at home. I just hope they had enough life left in them to clap the brave doctors and nurses. Maybe they died on their doorstep.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 3

Caravan Monster
9 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Weren't we told by someone who knows undertakers that there was nothing out of the ordinary numbers wise?

Yeah that was me. April - May 2020 the undertaker I know had zero business for 6 weeks when the lockdowns started and we were being told that there was a considerable excess number of deaths occurring. They're a small business and probably average a couple of burials a week, but they're long established and haven't had a lack of trade like that in decades. Since then business has been pretty average. It's same region as that Milton Keynes undertaker that's done some bitchute videos and made a few appearances in new media, but opposite experience. My source also said the mortuaries were taking zero precautions with 'covid' bodies and that the paperwork nearly always says 'covid' regardless of what they died of. The MK guy said there had been full on bio hazard set ups late 2019 / early 2020 at some of the hospitals my mate also collects from whereas he said he'd not seen or heard anything of it. With two small businesses operating over a large area it's entirely possible both are telling the truth, but the contrast with the government-media narrative is strange.

Don't really have any evidence but can't help suspecting that a significant proportion of the mysterious first wave 'deaths at home' without 'covid' were fabricated to make the graphs we were presented with 24/7 look scarier. How could such a large excess of unexplained deaths have occurred in the space of about a month if they weren't 'covid' at a time when the criteria to define as such were exceptionally loose and pressure to make a positive diagnosis very high?

• Agree 1

Caravan Monster

To continue about MK undertaker, recently interviewed on The Crowhouse (Max Egan, Aussie podcaster gives impression of being a bit nuts but fairly coherent and unbiased). Our undertaker is claiming to have been in a meeting with UK gov ministers and that they believed a epidemic of vaxxed deaths will begin late oct / early nov and that the gov is preparing to go full troops on the street dictatorship when this occurs. Is O'Looney a fantasist or for real?  I'm toward the former, particularly after he started talking about EU army troops on the streets. Not 100% sure though, with his business being very sensitive to local PR, if he's a fantasist he's paying for his expression by throwing away the family business:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/43jm1ONDpnnC/

26 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

To continue about MK undertaker, recently interviewed on The Crowhouse (Max Egan, Aussie podcaster gives impression of being a bit nuts but fairly coherent and unbiased). Our undertaker is claiming to have been in a meeting with UK gov ministers and that they believed a epidemic of vaxxed deaths will begin late oct / early nov and that the gov is preparing to go full troops on the street dictatorship when this occurs. Is O'Looney a fantasist or for real?  I'm toward the former, particularly after he started talking about EU army troops on the streets. Not 100% sure though, with his business being very sensitive to local PR, if he's a fantasist he's paying for his expression by throwing away the family business:

ministers would not be in that meeting.  so he is a loony.

civil servants would have any meetings with external plebs, and only at the end is the minister brought in.  Especially on an issue like this where the minister would want full deniability right up to the end.  

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
30 minutes ago, wherebee said:

ministers would not be in that meeting.  so he is a loony.

civil servants would have any meetings with external plebs, and only at the end is the minister brought in.  Especially on an issue like this where the minister would want full deniability right up to the end.  

would have been a zoom meeting

• Agree 1

Lightly Toasted
On 30/09/2021 at 10:00, Caravan Monster said:

In the previous interview iirc he said it was a meeting with an MP (chairman maybe) on a parliamentary committee. The one thing that would surprise me about that, is that it suggests the committee is doing its job :D

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DiF5NINuN00S/

https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/460/covid19-committee/events/

It's quite possible that his "ministerial" meeting was one of the above -- I bet there are a lot of people who'd be hazy about the distinction between a minister and a committee chairman.

(I only listened to the earlier interview so don't know if he referenced any ministers by name).

He also claimed there were a lot more new billionaires in the UK, than appears to be the case when you check. People often make mistakes or accept and repeat something they've been told. The significant thing to me is his actual expertise and experience, which concerns his funeral care business and media interactions. He's much less likely to be mistaken about that, than about abstruse details such as who does what in Parliament.

• Agree 1

The Masked Tulip
On 29/09/2021 at 07:48, sarahbell said:

We all have to die of something.

Speak for yourself.

:D

• Informative 1

The Masked Tulip
1 hour ago, Lightly Toasted said:

In the previous interview iirc he said it was a meeting with an MP (chairman maybe) on a parliamentary committee. The one thing that would surprise me about that, is that it suggests the committee is doing its job :D

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DiF5NINuN00S/

https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/460/covid19-committee/events/

It's quite possible that his "ministerial" meeting was one of the above -- I bet there are a lot of people who'd be hazy about the distinction between a minister and a committee chairman.

(I only listened to the earlier interview so don't know if he referenced any ministers by name).

He also claimed there were a lot more new billionaires in the UK, than appears to be the case when you check. People often make mistakes or accept and repeat something they've been told. The significant thing to me is his actual expertise and experience, which concerns his funeral care business and media interactions. He's much less likely to be mistaken about that, than about abstruse details such as who does what in Parliament.

I think he is genuine. But, like many, he appears to talk with and mix with others who perhaps go down the woo woo hole. The great thing about DOSBOBS is the critical thinking that collectively allows us to pull stuff apart and work out whether it has some truth... or is woo woo.

I believe he had a meeting with the Chairman of the 1992 Committee of the Tory Party. Yeardon and Cahill also attended he said. I am not sure what to make of that. You do not get that post without being 100% Establishment. Might have been a mission to find out what they know. Or maybe there are genuine concerns within the Tory Party about what is going on. Isn't Iain Duncan-Smith outspoken about things?

Anyhow, back to Looney - I think he is genuine and is taking a lot of personal and professional risk. But I also think he needs to focus on the facts that he knows. Not wander off into speculation or hearsay. Otherwise he can easily sound like a crank to the NPCs. 

• Agree 4