DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Unvaccinated care staff - deadline

Frank Hovis

On 30/09/2021 at 22:39, Yadda yadda yadda said:

These stats exclude those who jumped before they will be pushed. Plenty of jobs out there so why wait?

Maybe having a letter telling you to leave may be useful if such things ever goto court.

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@Frank Hovis I've just been reading that, mind boggling rhetoric used, it's absolutely disgusting pressure to have the vaccination. I think they just want everything to collapse.

From 11 November, it will be mandatory for anyone who works in a Care Quality Commission-registered care home in England to be fully vaccinated, unless they have a medical exemption.

Mr Javid told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "If you work in a care home you are working with some of the most vulnerable people in our country and if you cannot be bothered to go and get vaccinated, then get out and go and get another job.

"If you want to look after them (care home residents), if you want to cook for them, if you want to feed them, if you want to put them to bed, then you should get vaccinated.

"If you are not going to get vaccinated then why are you working in care?"

"Cannot be bothered to go and get vaccinated" how insulting!

Javid clearly knows nothing about how the covid jabs work.  

• Agree 7

ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Javid doubling down.

I'm surprised as he usually has his head screwed on correctly.

Maybe he's been jabbed.

Anyway the government continues to match the Care sector and the NHS into an entirely avoidable crisis.

They had better hope that this isn't a bad 'flu winter.

Covid: Care home staff should get the jab or another job - Javid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58772786

they're approaching the deadline, expect it'll all go quiet once the deadline is passed

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Javid doubling down.

I'm surprised as he usually has his head screwed on correctly.

Covid: Care home staff should get the jab or another job - Javid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58772786

NHS mandatory vaccination under consultation.

Will Javid address NHS using same form of words ?

Does he just feel entitled to speak like this to low life carer scum ?

• Agree 7
  • Cheers 2

Chewing Grass
13 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

NHS mandatory vaccination under consultation.

Will Javid address NHS using same form of words ?

Does he just feel entitled to speak like this to low life carer scum ?

I'm starting to think that all the colourful ministers have been setup by the Eaton boys just in case it goes a bit pear shaped, that would be Zahawi, Javid, Patel & Sunak as they are all in the right posts to Cop for it WTSHTF.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 4
  • Lol 1

A tremendous # on the lung

Caught 5 mins of R5 phone in just now 

The presenter guy literally said "we know these vaccines are perfectly safe, so...." 

O.o

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 5

Democorruptcy
15 hours ago, dgul said:

Javid clearly knows nothing about how the covid jabs work.  

The banker knows what he's doing.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

King Penda

All adverts now for care staff want double jabbed I was thinking of doing 1 shift a week and takeing a job that pays less than 130 for a 12 hour shift for universal credit reasons so a typical care home would have been ideal .the training is nowadays online unless you’ve got to do mapa or mabo.so in theory easy to sort out.so that plans out of the window. They will go after the unjabbed on jobseekers next has they simply cannot go after many jobs

ashestoashes
1 minute ago, King Penda said:

All adverts now for care staff want double jabbed I was thinking of doing 1 shift a week and takeing a job that pays less than 130 for a 12 hour shift for universal credit reasons so a typical care home would have been ideal .the training is nowadays online unless you’ve got to do mapa or mabo.so in theory easy to sort out.so that plans out of the window. They will go after the unjabbed on jobseekers next has they simply cannot go after many jobs

no benefits for you because you're deliberately making yourself unemployable by not having the jab ?

• Agree 2

Just now, ashestoashes said:

no benefits for you because you're deliberately making yourself unemployable by not having the jab ?

That comes next.

• Agree 5

King Penda
17 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

If Push comes to shove I’m ok for 18 months on that angle or until the kids go back to mums then I’ve got some difficult decisions to make regarding the jab.ie dig my heels in and probably never work again and get a lodger or go work and jabbed and get a bigger house .

ashestoashes
5 minutes ago, King Penda said:

If Push comes to shove I’m ok for 18 months on that angle or until the kids go back to mums then I’ve got some difficult decisions to make regarding the jab.ie dig my heels in and probably never work again and get a lodger or go work and jabbed and get a bigger house .

by then there'll be a whole new industry of unvaxxed helpers for the injured vaxx people, name your price

• Agree 2

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

Are you sure it's not "fully vaccinated"?

• Agree 2

dillinger

I think my Girlfriend gets the booster today.  She works in a Care Home.

Will post updates of any side effects. 

• Informative 1

Red Debt Redemption
1 hour ago, King Penda said:

Can't or won't? there are other jobs outside care.

Edited by Red Debt Redemption
  • Agree 1

King Penda
12 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Can't or won't? there are other jobs outside care.

That’s true but if it’s going to get expanded if they manage to force the nhs into haveing it your all geting it .

32 minutes ago, dillinger said:

I think my Girlfriend gets the booster today.  She works in a Care Home.

Will post updates of any side effects. 

spacer.png

• Lol 1

King Penda
47 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Are you sure it's not "fully vaccinated"?

It’s in the wording they seem to be going with the word course ie not natural immunity .once the nhs have been nailed it will be every cival servant the nhs will actually push for this .care workers are the guinee pigs to gauge how many quit

Edited by King Penda
  • Agree 6

King Penda
Just now, Errol said:

So presumably the Houses of Parliament is vaccinated only?

In theory it will in the future no doubt remote working will be deployed.now this is where it gets interesting has cqc has also demanded anyone going into a carehome to visit must have it .this includes visiting family unless end of life and covers delivery drivers of food and other stuff ie Amazon .under threat of large fines etc ps no one fucks with cqc so they will police it

• Informative 1

Red Debt Redemption
7 minutes ago, King Penda said:

That’s true but if it’s going to get expanded if they manage to force the nhs into haveing it your all geting it .

The nudge unit has infected your imagination with fear. That fear is causing you to be open to suggestion leading to irrational decision making - see Joedavola for previous he/she/it was beginning to fall down that hole.

Worry about what actually does happen.

Keep what is being nudged / predicted to happen in the back pocket so you are aware. Its not to say it won't happen but their is a reason for a behavioural psychology nudge unit.

BBC: 'Oilies are bad y0 sell sell sell green is the futureeeee'

Dosbods: 'Hold my coat'

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bricks & Mortar
6 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Self-employed will be the last to go.  (assuming this madness continues to the end)

Worst case, I think I could make things at home and sell them online, using a ltd company, not paying myself wages, but taking dividends from profits.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1