DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Unvaccinated care staff - deadline

Frank Hovis

King Penda
2 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

The nudge unit has infected your imagination with fear. That fear is causing you to be open to suggestion leading to irrational decision making - see Joedavola for previous he/she/it was beginning to fall down that hole.

Worry about what actually does happen.

Keep what is being nudged / predicted to happen in the back pocket so you are aware. Its not to say it won't happen but their is a reason for a behavioural psychology nudge unit.

BBC: 'Oilies are bad y0 sell sell sell green is the futureeeee'

Dosbods: 'Hold my coat'

No fear if I dig my heels in I will go further than anyone within reason on this forum and I am nuts enough to cut my own nose off to spite my face.and in return I will do my best to leech every penny I can off the system legally in revenge.or I might just think fuck it and have the jab who knows but I like options plan a b c d etc

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 3

Red Debt Redemption
7 minutes ago, King Penda said:

No fear if I dig my heels in I will go further than anyone within reason on this forum and I am nuts enough to cut my own nose off to spite my face.and in return I will do my best to leech every penny I can off the system legally in revenge.or I might just think fuck it and have the jab who knows but I like options plan a b c d etc

Nothing wrong with plan a b c d that's what I mean about being aware. Just keep away from the never ending pit of doom of 'but they said so I've no choice because could would definitely maybe will happen'

That's what they are banking on.

What they've always banked on.

Edited by Red Debt Redemption
  • Agree 5

20 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Self-employed will be the last to go.  (assuming this madness continues to the end)

Worst case, I think I could make things at home and sell them online, using a ltd company, not paying myself wages, but taking dividends from profits.

If it gets to that fuck making anything just carve out someone else's niche - sell the same shit as everyone else, low ball the best selling items in the niche on Ebay/Amazon to collect a potential client list, make a pricelist/booklet and send out with all orders and sell direct, no additional fees, concerning no multiple platforms, no changing terms. Best items probably consumables that guarantee repeat orders.

Should add - non perishable, prefereably small and relatively lightweight items that are are easy to store and mail off.

Edited by onlyme
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

14 minutes ago, King Penda said:

It was never in any doubt.:D

• Lol 2

King Penda
23 minutes ago, Red Debt Redemption said:

Nothing wrong with plan a b c d that's what I mean about being aware. Just keep away from the never ending pit of doom of 'but they said so I've no choice because could would definitely maybe will happen'

That's what they are banking on.

What they've always banked on.

Well yes if I did board my loft out a velux window etc another radiator up there I could then rent two rooms out become a carer and work at something that brings in about 130 a week the limit that would give me an income of about 1400 a month tax free and not claim universal credits and I can have has much money has I want in the bank uneffected.I could claim uc become a carer 2 lodgers do no work at all and have an income of about 1250 tax free but limited to 6k in the bank or simply go to work it’s all about options.the job market around here is pretty much hospitality care work or warehouse work or I could go to university just for shits and giggles ps if I got lodgers via the state ie single person houseing benifit it’s the system giveing me the cash that’s real revenge and legal 

Edited by King Penda
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bricks & Mortar
25 minutes ago, onlyme said:

If it gets to that fuck making anything just carve out someone else's niche - sell the same shit as everyone else, low ball the best selling items in the niche on Ebay/Amazon to collect a potential client list, make a pricelist/booklet and send out with all orders and sell direct, no additional fees, concerning no multiple platforms, no changing terms. Best items probably consumables that guarantee repeat orders.

Should add - non perishable, prefereably small and relatively lightweight items that are are easy to store and mail off.

Totally possible.  As is doing up the house, selling it, buying another fixer-upper.

It's a good time to think about possibilities.

• Agree 3

belfastchild

Stokie have you or has anyone heard of anyone being sacked or put on notice?
Didnt the govt issue a 3 month self cert fudge the night before it was due?
Ive heard one place had the exit interviews all lined up for the Friday and email came out Thurs night to say they wouldnt be going ahead with them.
Thinking in management circles is that they are being hung out to dry on this. Even with the low sack rate (5%), they rely on increasingly unreliable agency staff so even lining up the useless ones it would be a big hit for certain homes.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

King Penda
7 minutes ago, belfastchild said:

Didnt the govt issue a 3 month self cert fudge the night before it was due?
Ive heard one place had the exit interviews all lined up for the Friday and email came out Thurs night to say they wouldnt be going ahead with them.
Thinking in management circles is that they are being hung out to dry on this. Even with the low sack rate (5%), they rely on increasingly unreliable agency staff so even lining up the useless ones it would be a big hit for certain homes.

Not yet at one place I worked 3/4 have quit that I know of ,where I worked till 12 months ago nothing has happened yet because it’s a hospital technaly no one I know has been sacked they should not have jumped IMO.ps just remembered the mother of my eldest kids was told she would be given her notice the day after cut off date so she had the jab on the actual last day

Edited by King Penda

belfastchild
1 minute ago, King Penda said:

technaly no one I know has been sacked they should not have jumped IMO.

Im wondering is this the actual plan.

• Agree 1

King Penda
2 minutes ago, belfastchild said:

Im wondering is this the actual plan.

No one wants a sacking on there cv do they even if they get jabbed 2 years later or the jabs stop and they go back into care it’s still on your cv did not give a fuck about old people so sacked .those doing the interview will basicly think that or stroppy twat 

Edited by King Penda
  • Informative 2

11 minutes ago, King Penda said:

No one wants a sacking on there cv do they even if they get jabbed 2 years later or the jabs stop and they go back into care it’s still on your cv did not give a fuck about old people so sacked .those doing the interview will basicly think that or stroppy twat 

Go off sick in during the week leading up to and post the deadline. You cannot be expected to get jabbed whilst off sick and the days after the deadline can see what happens to others, if laid off and still don't want the jab then just pre-empt and resigns prevent sacking, cannot see how they can mandate jab status deadline breached whilst ill.

NHS care will be such a state with any level of non compliance that private care, home help will use will rocket. Sort of gets the govt off the care hook but then there is the issue of the government nicking assets pay for care.

Edited by onlyme
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 1

King Penda
4 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Go off sick in during the week leading up to and post the deadline. You cannot be expected to get jabbed whilst off sick and the days after the deadline can see what happens to others, if laid off and still don't want the jab then just pre-empt and resigns prevent sacking, cannot see how they can mandate jab status deadline breached whilst ill.

Most people do not have the funds or intelligence to do that anyway it still fails has you would have to have months off work to fit both jabs in once you’ve found out if people actually got served notice and to add insult to injury they can even say had months off sick 

Edited by King Penda

Just now, King Penda said:

Most people do not have the funds or intelligence to do that anyway it still fails has you would have to have months off work to fit both jabs in once you’ve found out if people actually got served notice 

Ah yes, the two jabs, forgot about that.

• Agree 1

King Penda
1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Ah yes, the two jabs, forgot about that.

8 weeks apart at least I think and off sick maybe 2 weeks before cut off day less suspicious 

mooncat69
28 minutes ago, belfastchild said:

Have I not been paying attention about Stokie's name change? I thought the posting style looked familiar!

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

wherebee
6 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

Have I not been paying attention about Stokie's name change? I thought the posting style looked familiar!

shhhh.  shut it.  

• Lol 1

dillinger
5 hours ago, King Penda said:

8 weeks apart at least I think and off sick maybe 2 weeks before cut off day less suspicious 

Most Care Home workers going sick will only get Government Statutory sick pay. 

Who can afford to go sick long term.

• Agree 1

King Penda
16 minutes ago, dillinger said:

Most Care Home workers going sick will only get Government Statutory sick pay. 

Who can afford to go sick long term.

That’s my

Point 

Democorruptcy
7 hours ago, wherebee said:

shhhh.  shut it.  

Well that's the name change completely buggered. They will know who to track again now. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Vax passports not mandatory for attending cons conference (doubt any attendees are on the breadline!) and that piece of shit stands there and puts pressure on low paid care workers and even worse denigrating those in that sector who choose to not take a “vaccine” for whatever reasons they personally have. Some will need the money and reluctantly will have been vaxxed….others have quit and some are waiting to see how things unfold. Last year care workers were being applauded but this year if you don’t have the vax you’re being told to fuck off and get another job.

Passports have been held off from before the conference as they knew they'd have a back bench rebellion to fight if they were mandated. Even a handful of boycotts would cause a problem.  Wait until the conference is over, then it's full steam ahead.  

• Agree 9

Van Lady
4 minutes ago, feed said:

Passports have been held off from before the conference as they knew they'd have a back bench rebellion to fight if they were mandated. Even a handful of boycotts would cause a problem.  Wait until the conference is over, then it's full steam ahead.  

Sadly I have the feeling that your assessment is perhaps correct.

Still I have hope though because lots of acquaintances I chat to who have had two “vaccinations” are saying they’re not having a booster. Too many vaxxes along with flu….I know in my area pneumococcal vaxxes are being promoted…I’ve never heard of them before and said no thank you. A letter with an appointment date and time was the method of informing me. I haven’t had my flu one yet but perhaps they’re too busy giving school kids that!

Hopefully the penny is dropping with lots of folk that the Covid “vaccination” is a crock of shit….doesn’t stop one getting IT or transmitting IT and nobody I know knows anyone who has died of any age solely from the virus.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. As Neil Oliver says….hold the line… we have a human right to say no to unwanted medical intervention whatever it is.

• Agree 5
  • Cheers 3

Dogtania
9 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

Ah kind penda it is, was wondering what happened to him.  I actually think that king penda has slightly better English than stokie like an update happened in between or something.

• Lol 1