DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Unvaccinated care staff - deadline

Frank Hovis

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

is the problem made worse by people living in their own homes.

If they all moved to a retirement village type location, then the carers would be on a constant loop moving round. Rather than killing the environment driving miles between people.

and you could ensure these places were all nice and warm and had social spaces, maybe a cafeteria so they could all have a nice hot dinner each day. 

Beetham Tower would work. 

• Agree 1

King Penda
29 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

is the problem made worse by people living in their own homes.

If they all moved to a retirement village type location, then the carers would be on a constant loop moving round. Rather than killing the environment driving miles between people.

and you could ensure these places were all nice and warm and had social spaces, maybe a cafeteria so they could all have a nice hot dinner each day. 

Won’t go down well with the kids granny’s sold her house and liveing in a flat in a complex . Ironicly I helped someone to move into one of these complex’s a month ago it’s actually very very nice

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, King Penda said:

They could do something realy stupid and let people on uc do has many hours has they like without looseing any cash.it would be the fastest solution the perfect trap and an eye opener to the public and could be up and running within a week and help to keep 50,000 Europeans out of the country 

Meedja says all the GPs are only working 3 days. Immediate non-negotiable change to their contract saying they have to do the other two in care homes.

Or requier non-working UC to put in xx hours of something or get zero bennies. With caare work as the more attractive something so everyone wants that gig and you can choose those suitable, problem is what is the less attractive something.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

King Penda

Just checked at a place where I used to work basic rate might have gone down a bit it’s just over 11 quid .but any overtime is now 50% extra .so that’s 190 every extra shift .that’s to get them to cover the fact they can’t get staff I’m guessing.in short if I can get back I’d guess I’d be on 35k ish .I was earning 32/33k I used to take home 2020/40 I’d now get 70/90 more every 4 weeks ie 13 paydays.and I’d do every bank holiday at double time lol

60240F30-033C-499F-8A76-744A0892FAB5.png

Edited by King Penda

King Penda
3 minutes ago, BWW said:

Meedja says all the GPs are only working 3 days. Immediate non-negotiable change to their contract saying they have to do the other two in care homes.

Or requier non-working UC to put in xx hours of something or get zero bennies. With caare work as the more attractive something so everyone wants that gig and you can choose those suitable, problem is what is the less attractive something.

It’s a no win situation half the problem is you can’t do much with single parents the get out of jail card is childcare.

Austin Allegro
On 03/10/2021 at 20:19, Van Lady said:

Again in a very short time the uk reaches another low, in my opinion.

That Javid thing is an ex Goldman banker. What does he know in depth about health…both physical and mental….and science? Maybe he has studied that area in depth but I can’t see it myself as he couldn’t possibly say stuff he’s been saying lately if he had. Another globalist puppet. Just get vaccinated! Cunt!

Vax passports not mandatory for attending cons conference (doubt any attendees are on the breadline!) and that piece of shit stands there and puts pressure on low paid care workers and even worse denigrating those in that sector who choose to not take a “vaccine” for whatever reasons they personally have. Some will need the money and reluctantly will have been vaxxed….others have quit and some are waiting to see how things unfold. Last year care workers were being applauded but this year if you don’t have the vax you’re being told to fuck off and get another job.

He’s utterly disgusting. 

They all are. I'm particularly annoyed by Rees-Mogg. His acquiesence to tyranny shows that his 'Honourable member for the eighteenth century' stuff is just an act, just like Boris' Eton-King's Scholar Churchillian stuff is an act. Yes there are one or two counter-narrators (Swayne etc) but really by now they ought to have formed/joined a rival party if they had any decency.

• Agree 5

sarahbell
1 hour ago, BWW said:

What does Spain do after you've had your 4 months of free money (after having paid in so not free!)

https://www.euraxess.es/spain/information-assistance/unemployment-procedures-and-benefits-spain

I’ve actually seen a couple of firms drop meantion of Covid jabs in there online advertising not sure if this is accidental or a ploy to get people to ring them

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Love 1

fourstarpetrol
On 13/10/2021 at 12:55, Austin Allegro said:

They all are. I'm particularly annoyed by Rees-Mogg. His acquiesence to tyranny shows that his 'Honourable member for the eighteenth century' stuff is just an act, just like Boris' Eton-King's Scholar Churchillian stuff is an act. Yes there are one or two counter-narrators (Swayne etc) but really by now they ought to have formed/joined a rival party if they had any decency.

Literally the one and only principle the Tories have is the preservation of their own power. Once you understand this then a lot of their behaviour makes sense.

The Conservative party is a machine for obtaining power. It would cheerfully guillotine the Queen in Trafalgar Square, if it thought that by doing so it could keep or gain office. - Peter Hitchens

• Agree 2

Bricks & Mortar
4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Did we have a test back then?

Yes.  Limited numbers though. Tests available from mid-Feb.  By mid March, we were doing 5,000 per day.
Question is, were these old people priority for the limited number of tests?  Who was in the queue before them?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/testing-for-coronavirus-covid-19-will-increase-to-25-000-a-day

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Yes.  Limited numbers though. Tests available from mid-Feb.  By mid March, we were doing 5,000 per day.
Question is, were these old people priority for the limited number of tests?  Who was in the queue before them?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/testing-for-coronavirus-covid-19-will-increase-to-25-000-a-day

Presumably people going in to hospital.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

The person who originally tested +ve on the 5th of March had been with a group of 25 the previous week. 19 of them tested positive once they got back to the UK (over 10% of the cases at the time, which were around 170). So it was definitely possible to test by that point in March. How many and how they were allocated is the big question. 

• Informative 1

Bricks & Mortar
31 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Presumably people going in to hospital.

On 18th March 2020, I had to cancel a GP appointment, because I had a funny virus, started with a cough, and progressed to a flu-like-thing.  Had a telephone appointment that day.  Was advised that I could, if I wished, drive to the regional hospital and get a test in a tent in the car park.  GP and I agreed there was no point.  We felt it pointless to expose others to my virus, or me to risk getting the coof, in case what I had wasn't the coof.  Just isolated instead.  I believe the walk-in testing had set up only days before - I'd seen it on the news, back when I used to watch that garbage.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

On 18th March 2020, I had to cancel a GP appointment, because I had a funny virus, started with a cough, and progressed to a flu-like-thing.  Had a telephone appointment that day.  Was advised that I could, if I wished, drive to the regional hospital and get a test in a tent in the car park.  GP and I agreed there was no point.  We felt it pointless to expose others to my virus, or me to risk getting the coof, in case what I had wasn't the coof.  Just isolated instead.  I believe the walk-in testing had set up only days before - I'd seen it on the news, back when I used to watch that garbage.

Remember "covid pods"? What was that all about?

Hail the Tripod
49 minutes ago, eight said:

Remember "covid pods"? What was that all about?

Well it would have been a disaster for the vulnerable if Covid had run rampant through hospitals and care homes.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

The Grey Man

Well the government added its 3 month self certification for care workers vaccinations recently. A back track.

Now some more news, likely to be underestimated given a needy a BBC in need of a secure government forced licence funding.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58997811.amp

The state of the work force in metro areas is dire for social care

To me it seems so fragile, it means minimal changes in workforce numbers could lead to significant issues in service provision.

This is not brinksmanship by the government with the current plan on mandatory vaccines, just out and out bluff. Gambling.

Hold on to your views I say to those being threatened by this.

The day we have stats of double vaccination between the  40 to 80 year old cohort having twice the infection rate of non vacced.

Correlation is not causation. I know. In turn the government, with the feeders of HM's opposition, continue to support this notion for care workers.

All, in my view, to wedge the start of a progressive covid pass or digital id.

The Covid act ends in March 2020.

In my horizon, I have now started to think the unthinkable

There will be a new act proposed; different name to fool a few, potentially put forward before the March 2020 deadline.

We have about 6 months left before the current act expires.

Expect the worse. That is the time table to get the legislation in. That includes the on line harm act proposals.

Hold the line

This is not about the virus.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

19 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Well the government added its 3 month self certification for care workers vaccinations recently. A back track.

Now some more news, likely to be underestimated given a needy a BBC in need of a secure government forced licence funding.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58997811.amp

The state of the work force in metro areas is dire for social care

To me it seems so fragile, it means minimal changes in workforce numbers could lead to significant issues in service provision.

This is not brinksmanship by the government with the current plan on mandatory vaccines, just out and out bluff. Gambling.

Hold on to your views I say to those being threatened by this.

The day we have stats of double vaccination between the  40 to 80 year old cohort having twice the infection rate of non vacced.

Correlation is not causation. I know. In turn the government, with the feeders of HM's opposition, continue to support this notion for care workers.

All, in my view, to wedge the start of a progressive covid pass or digital id.

The Covid act ends in March 2020.

In my horizon, I have now started to think the unthinkable

There will be a new act proposed; different name to fool a few, potentially put forward before the March 2020 deadline.

We have about 6 months left before the current act expires.

Expect the worse. That is the time table to get the legislation in. That includes the on line harm act proposals.

Hold the line

This is not about the virus.

They can’t force the nhs to be jabbed if they can’t even fill careworkers rolls has they can’t empty the beds in hospitals into understaffed carehomes . Mind they will cqc will just alter staffing levels then everyone will act surprised when even more care workers quit lol

• Agree 4

The Grey Man
10 minutes ago, King Penda said:

They can’t force the nhs to be jabbed if they can’t even fill careworkers rolls has they can’t empty the beds in hospitals into understaffed carehomes . Mind they will cqc will just alter staffing levels then everyone will act surprised when even more care workers quit lol

Its all a game of face and blagging

Poker

I know they will have something up their sleave for an emergency.

At the moment though..it is hold out

They want to force a hand...they also need their hand forcing.

I have mentioned this week, really surprised at a few folk starting to.connect the dots.

• Agree 2

The Grey Man

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10118447/amp/Britains-care-home-crisis-laid-bare-damning-report-Care-Quality-Commission-watchdog.html

A few lines on mandatory vaccines.

The bed blocking in.action already.

Will the Klingon bite the pillow after the 12 weeks self exemption for care workers?

My money is on post Glasgow self congratulatory back slapping their will be more of the...scum.refusing boosters line. Post half term testing madness to push the figures, the scariant gets scarier and...you all.did this to yourself...Christmas is off again.

Ps

Can I apply for any new script writers jobs? 

• Agree 1

Bedrag Justesen

Well done BBC News :)

Managed almost a full ten minutes outlining the reasons for the care staff crisis.

Somehow forgot to mention vaccine mandate.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1