DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic 2: This Time It's Personal

Stunley Andwin

Stunley Andwin

The first one worked out so well for the money men, governments and corporate interests, it is no surprise that we are to see a sequel.

Are we going to see continual and permanent waves of pandemics? Will a typical sheople be fooled by this?

• Agree 2
  • Informative 4

2 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

"very different viruses, but the response will be largely the same" xD

I'm going to get my virus  book out again

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

No doubt they'll use the same not designed for this purpose PCR and lateral flow tests so all things look like the new virus, even orange juice. xD

5 minutes ago, BoSon said:

No doubt they'll use the same not designed for this purpose PCR and lateral flow tests so all things look like the new virus, even orange juice. xD

A papaya wedged up a goats anus is thought to be the first known case of Marburg21.

Democorruptcy

They could do a multifunctional Flucovmar (c) jab. The real fluke would be if it removed the blood clot spikes from the middle one.

4 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:
Will a typical sheople be fooled by this?

Yes - the majority of people in the west have showed themselves to be easy to control now - they can use pandemics to control these people for the rest of their lives no questions asked.

As I mentioned before I had two double vaxxed blokes in their 30's complaining yesterday that people who don't wear their masks have a 'death wish'. It's mental.

• Agree 4

A tremendous # on the lung

Lockdown with a vengeance

A good day to lock down 

Lockdown 4.0 - live free or lockdown hard

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

5 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease. Two large outbreaks that occurred simultaneously in Marburg and Frankfurt in Germany, and in Belgrade, Serbia, in 1967, led to the initial recognition of the disease. The outbreak was associated with laboratory work using African green monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) imported from Uganda. Subsequently, outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa (in a person with recent travel history to Zimbabwe) and Uganda. In 2008, two independent cases were reported in travellers who visited a cave inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies in Uganda. 

Human infection with Marburg virus disease initially results from prolonged exposure to mines or caves inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies. Once an individual is infected with the virus, Marburg can spread through human-to-human transmission via direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people, and with surfaces and materials (e.g. bedding, clothing) contaminated with these fluids. 

• Informative 2

King Penda
5 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Can I go panic buying ?

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

I’m going to get ahead of the curve and start on a cocktail of veterinary medicines, malarial prophylactics and bleach.

Don't forget the UV light enema. It's why Trump walks the way he does. xD

• Informative 1

King Penda
13 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

Yes, unleash hell on those supermarket shelves.

I will tomorrow morning after the school run I’ve had a right bastard tea to use a few bits up and make room in the fridge

• Lol 2

34 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

I’m going to get ahead of the curve and start on a cocktail of veterinary medicines, malarial prophylactics and bleach.

There's an ammonia shortage soon :ph34r:

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Marburg virus disease is a highly virulent disease that causes haemorrhagic fever, with a fatality ratio of up to 88%. It is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola virus disease. Two large outbreaks that occurred simultaneously in Marburg and Frankfurt in Germany, and in Belgrade, Serbia, in 1967, led to the initial recognition of the disease. The outbreak was associated with laboratory work using African green monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) imported from Uganda. Subsequently, outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa (in a person with recent travel history to Zimbabwe) and Uganda. In 2008, two independent cases were reported in travellers who visited a cave inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies in Uganda. 

Human infection with Marburg virus disease initially results from prolonged exposure to mines or caves inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies. Once an individual is infected with the virus, Marburg can spread through human-to-human transmission via direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people, and with surfaces and materials (e.g. bedding, clothing) contaminated with these fluids. 

So.....0.096%?

• Lol 1