• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bakez

Women suppressing wages

Supply and demand innit.

In the high middle ages, 12th and 13th centuries, population growth meant that peasants' conditions and wages were poor because "there were plenty more where they came from".

Come the Black Death 1345-50 then suddenly the lord of the manor didn't have enough peasants to bring in his harvest etc. and tried to poach them from other lords by offering higher wages and the (surviving) peasants had a much better life.

Add vast amounts of immigration to the huge numbers of married women now forced to work to meet housing costs and you have the likes of Amazon and Sports Direct treating their staff like slaves and paying them peanuts because they can.

So what you want for higher wages is:

No immigration

House prices collapse so they can be bought on a single wage

Or:

The Black Death making a reappearance

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

+1000

i didn't want to have to work but the cost of housing meant that I did. 

The othe trick that has been pulled is we al need to work much longer to get the state pension 

But but but but...

How can you spit on the sacrifices made by those noble ladies from Emily Pankhurst thru Germaine Greer to the present day psychos?

It was all for YOU and YOUR FREEDOM! Nothing whatsoever to do with bankers and capitalists being cunning evil bastards.

:P

7 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

But but but but...

How can you spit on the sacrifices made by those noble ladies from Emily Pankhurst thru Germaine Greer to the present day psychos?

It was all for YOU and YOUR FREEDOM! Nothing whatsoever to do with bankers and capitalists being cunning evil bastards.

They do say "being a woman, having it all means doing it all". 😂 

I did find, as many women do, that there is no division of labour in household chores. 😠

9 minutes ago, eight said:

Here is one man having his wages suppressed by women. Anybody been following this story?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41326806

Mental, the womens game in this country is massively on the rise.

They are going to sack a bloke who's basically been at the front of it who made a joke, keep in mind this was when there was an Ebola epidemic in Nigeria, got nothing to do with race. 

What the video of the player in question. Classic victim mentality, sometime just people don't get on. Been plenty of times when I've not got on in life, people have treated me unfairly, you can feel pissed off about it but you can't go blaming it all on the colour of your skin. 

Edited by gilf

7 minutes ago, eight said:

Here is one man having his wages suppressed by women. Anybody been following this story?

The Aluko thing was widely dismissed as a load of rubbish and just somebody trying to grab a few quid; he won't be going over that but typical bloody BBC giving it such prominence when the actual reason for his departure is buried in the article in a throwaway paragraph.

the So-Called BBC understands Sampson's departure relates to fresh allegations regarding his behaviour in a previous role some years ago.

3 minutes ago, eight said:

My take is that he didn't pick up what a silly little princess Aluko was and refused to walk on linguistic eggshells around her. Half the team are brown or black, he is clearly not a racist in selection policy. It's not funny to ask how many times she's been arrested due to her colour, but it implies racism in the police, not him.

Just now, gilf said:

Mental, the womens game in this country is massively on the rise.

They are going to sack a bloke who made a joke, keep in mind this was when there was an Ebola epidemic in Nigeria, got nothing to do with race. 

What the video of the player in question. Classic victim mentality, sometime just people don't get on. Been plenty of times when I've not got on in life, people have treated me unfairly, you can feel pissed off about it but you can't go blaming it all on the colour of your skin. 

You see, you've proved my poinbt.  It is nothing to do with that; you are thinking it is because of the way that the So-Called BBC has presented the story because they are a shower of bastards.

2 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

No no it was all about freedom, and now women are all so happy, their lives are all like one of those "Wonderful Future" films from the 1950s/60s.

9_9

The level of happy pills being dished out would not support this 👍

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I did find, as many women do, that there is no division of labour in household chores. 😠

Exactly as it should be - glad to see you "getting with the program".

XYY

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or:

The Black Death making a reappearance

The brown boomy bang bang chop chop stabby van death certainly seems to be trying to do the job.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Whatever the arrangements, women always convince themselves they're hard done by.

I work from home and my job has plenty of gaps where I can get on with other stuff so I do most of the cooking, the dishes, laundry, looking after the kids, and all the traditional men's stuff too (fixing the cars, mowing the lawn, DIY etc.) We have a cleaner for the general cleaning.

Whenever she has to do something because I just can't be arsed with it, like sewing name badges on, she has a right old moan about how it's just not fair, she has to do "everything". 

7 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Whatever the arrangements, women always convince themselves they're hard done by.

I work from home and my job has plenty of gaps where I can get on with other stuff so I do most of the cooking, the dishes, laundry, looking after the kids, and all the traditional men's stuff too (fixing the cars, mowing the lawn, DIY etc.) We have a cleaner for the general cleaning.

Whenever she has to do something because I just can't be arsed with it, like sewing name badges on, she has a right old moan about how it's just not fair, she has to do "everything". 

Er hem,  a woman per chance?  

Not getting at you at all, just my personal view.  I've never had a cleaner it just doesn't sit right. All a bit too upstairs downstairs for my liking. 

Mind, people enjoy writing things in the dust. xD

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Er hem,  a woman per chance?  

Not getting at you at all, just my personal view.  I've never had a cleaner it just doesn't sit right. All a bit too upstairs downstairs for my liking. 

Mind, people enjoy writing things in the dust. xD

It's a local company not an individual. Usually it's a team of two men and two women, but occasionally it's an all woman team.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

It's a local company not an individual. Usually it's a team of two men and two women, but occasionally it's an all woman team.

Ah so, whatever you pay those poor buggers, some capitalist scum is creaming off the top of their labour. xD

sorry, couldn't resist. 

20 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Take a poll on how many men hear this or similar several times a day/week. A little bit of respect dies every time I hear it.