DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Which poiltician will turn the tide?

MrPin

Which politician will suggest the whole covid reaction was farcical, and has ruined companies, and education, and wasn't worth it?

I'm not expecting conspiracy theories.

Quite a few have already in parliament. Not quite to admitting it's all a con but pretty close. 

Cant remember their names though.

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

Quite a few have already in parliament. Not quite to admitting it's all a con but pretty close. 

Cant remember their names though.

I'm sure the word "con" will not be used. BUT, it seems like a huge over reaction, and people were mislead, mismanaged, and certain groups benefitted greatly from the new "business opportunities" it presented.

Meanwhile, nobody can sit exams, take a driving test, or go on holiday.

It's almost like it was designed to hide inherent weakness in the economy.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I'm sure the word "con" will not be used. BUT, it seems like a huge over reaction, and people were mislead, mismanaged, and certain groups benefitted greatly from the new "business opportunities" it presented.

Meanwhile, nobody can sit exams, take a driving test, or go on holiday.

It's almost like it was designed to hide inherent weakness in the economy.

Mostly about green imo. Well fake green but it's all the same plan. 

Breaking things down so you are happy to be "allowed" to go on one holiday per year..

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ccc said:

Mostly about green imo. Well fake green but it's all the same plan. 

Breaking things down so you are happy to be "allowed" to go on one holiday per year..

Well, yes it was an experiment in "Green-ness" that I couldn't have predicted. Still, despite the lack of flights, and few vehicles on the road, no difference in CO2 was measurable, although I expect pollution was down, as anecdotally mentioned here.

So in my mind, the "bogus greenie governments" have shot themselves in the foot.

Now that to me, suggests not much of the CO2 is produced by industry, but naturally, possibly by mushrooms or ants, volcanoes or similar.

That has completely destroyed my belief that CO2 targets are achievable, whether it actually causes any warming or not.

I think green should concentrate on pollution and rubbish, and not make out CO2 to be Satan.

Edited by MrPin
  • Agree 5

Bear Hug

Wheen deep state notice that the tide is turning, they will select the politicians to lead the way. 

The chosen ones will focus on some inconsequential element of the whole shit show, perhaps even start a multi-year dead-end enquiry. 

No one responsible will be identified. 

• Agree 7

1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

Wheen deep state notice that the tide is turning, they will select the politicians to lead the way. 

The chosen ones will focus on some inconsequential element of the whole shit show, perhaps even start a multi-year dead-end enquiry. 

No one responsible will be identified. 

I am waiting for this period of madness to be compulsory history reading.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1

ashestoashes

what comes after the system is captured by big tech and big pharma ? no legal way out

the Ozzies might get away with sacking pols who were bribed, but is that going to happen in the US and UK ?

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

what comes after the system is captured by big tech and big pharma ? no legal way out

the Ozzies might get away with sacking pols who were bribed, but is that going to happen in the US and UK ?

Big Pharma are indeed, one of the beneficiaries here. I expect bribes, or troughing happened.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Well, yes it was an experiment in "Green-ness" that I couldn't have predicted. Still, despite the lack of flights, and few vehicles on the road, no difference in CO2 was measurable, although I expect pollution was down, as anecdotally mentioned here.

So in my mind, the "bogus greenie governments" have shot themselves in the foot.

Now that to me, suggests not much of the CO2 is produced by industry, but naturally, possibly by mushrooms or ants, volcanoes or similar.

That has completely destroyed my belief that CO2 targets are achievable, whether it actually causes any warming or not.

I think green should concentrate on pollution and rubbish, and not make out CO2 to be Satan.

Yes. I'm fully behind being cleaner, less wasteful and generally looking after the planet better.

But the temperature control thing is nonsense. It's a scam. 

• Agree 5

Just now, ccc said:

Yes. I'm fully behind being cleaner, less wasteful and generally looking after the planet better.

But the temperature control thing is nonsense. It's a scam. 

It's gradually being seen as such. Let's see which politician declares it first. Possibly one in India?

I don't think we can control the climate any more than the "orbit of Pluto".

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/man-made-co2-3-of-3-of-0-1/

I've not seen these numbers refuted and they are calculated using the numbers provided by the intergovernmental body used to push the green agenda. 

These same numbers are used to promote the idea, saying that the 'natural co2 cycle' is perfectly balanced and can't handle the extra we add. 

This is also total human emissions, Britain's will be a fraction of that again. 

Manmade CO2: 3% of 3% of 0.1%

So here’s the bottom line. According to the IPCC’s own data, man-made CO2 output levels are 3% of 3% of 0.1% of the total Earth’s atmosphere. That’s 0.000009%! That’s 9 millionths.

CO2 is measured in ppm (parts per million) because it is such a tiny and insignificant gas, yet somehow, the propaganda has been so successful that is has sprouted into what some state is a US$1.5 trillion industry.

Edited by Myco
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 5

Bedrag Justesen

Science failed us.

Religion is our only hope.

Only God can save us from the climate crisis and the virus.

• Lol 4

So all the unvaccinated join together, form a group and donate £1-£10 each for legal representation. Fighting fund of £5-£50 million to tell the government to fuck off and leave us alone. What am I missing?

• Agree 6

Snake Plissken
6 minutes ago, fishman said:

So all the unvaccinated join together, form a group and donate £1-£10 each for legal representation. Fighting fund of £5-£50 million to tell the government to fuck off and leave us alone. What am I missing?

Good lawyers up for the case ?

I just sat here for a good 30 seconds trying to think of someone but drew a blank. Even *if* a politician did try to do as you say, they wouldn't get any media coverage so you'd not hear about it anyway.

• Agree 3

Frank Hovis

Desmond Swayne, Conservative, is the first entry upon the roll of honour.

In this interview, Sir Desmond claimed Britain had become "a police state" and accused the government of attempting to implement "social control", while the anti-vaxxer praised the MP as a "hero".

He said: "There are aspects of this (the government's actions) which I'm certain come down to social control, like the wearing of masks, the medical case you've just rubbished it earlier this evening."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-tory-mp-sir-desmond-swayne-urged-anti-vaxxers-to-persist-against-covid-restrictions-12200667

• Agree 9

Bornagain

Politicians no longer lead, they follow, and no big-name politician will risk trying to turn the tide until they are pretty much certain that the mood of the people has turned.

When they are sure that the population has changed direction then they will be queuing up to take the credit for leading the change.

Edited by Bornagain
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 1

Snake Plissken
1 hour ago, fishman said:

£50 million would get their attention.

That would be better spent bribing the cabinet, I'd say we'd get the whole lot with that.

• Agree 1

Steve baker - he replied to an email I sent and basically said he was trying hard to fight all the nonsense.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 8

1 hour ago, fishman said:

Steve baker - he replied to an email I sent and basically said he was trying hard to fight all the nonsense.

he is all fucking talk, member of the club last year he was all I am going to bring this all down. 1984 T shirt the lot he took is 12 pieces of silver 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, fishman said:

How did you contact him? Are you in his constituency? 

I can see a future security flaw in the passports and he is an IT man and may appreciate the problem but I don't live in high Wycombe so I imagined I can't contact him easily...I may be wrong.