• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Run, Pump and Dump

Wierd, there seems to be something about runners and poo. 

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

I nearly pissed myself this morning while out and about. I had to piss in the street! I did try to find a cafe/pub but there were none, nor was there anywhere discreet. So yeah, I pished behind a bin. Folk driving past, rather embarrassing but better that than piss myself.

:$ 

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

So, a bloke having his bits cut off results in brain injury.  I always knew what blokes use to do their thinking.  This just confirms it.  xD

Either that or they cut the genitals off and pump up the tits to make them into a woman, and that doesn't do anything to the brain. After they "become a woman" they can elect to have the larynx shaved back and the brain damaged to make the effect more convincing. 

Edited by Hail the Tripod

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

Either that or they cut the genitals off and pump up the tits to make them into a woman, and that doesn't do anything to the brain. After they "become a woman" they can elect to have the larynx shaved back and the brain damaged to make the effect more convincing. 

:D Well done, too quick for me!

They damaged the navigationand left/right part of the brain for the most convincing transformation, but went a bit too far and now she/he can't find the toilet.

2 hours ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Maybe Joe had a narrower escape than he realised