• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Baby names: William makes way for Muhammad!!!

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Countdown to Sharia Law in the major cities of the UK then UK-wide. Year 17 of about 35....

Muhammad should be top boys name by about 2024 at this rate, the first Muslim PM should follow soon after. Interesting that there aren't so many Aishas and the like, wonder why?

A slow growth rate of the Islamic population, and Westernisation of the religion might have been possible. Like this, never.

Thanks Tony and Gordon.  

Obviously the Muhammad one at no 8 is the shocker but Jaxon? What sort of fucked up rusty pick up truck driving banjo playing name is that??

Over a thousand poor little boys have been given that as a name.

We called them Christian names in the past for a reason, this first name thing is bollocks.

10 minutes ago, This Time said:

As I pointed out on the other thread, if you count all the spellings Mohammed has been the most popular boys name for at least a decade.

There was another thread, sorry didn't see it.

Spunko could you merge them?

31 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Obviously the Muhammad one at no 8 is the shocker but Jaxon? What sort of fucked up rusty pick up truck driving banjo playing name is that??

Over a thousand poor little boys have been given that as a name.

We called them Christian names in the past for a reason, this first name thing is bollocks.

Nothing wrong with trucks or playing the banjo.

Well, at least in comparison.

43 minutes ago, This Time said:

As I pointed out on the other thread, if you count all the spellings Mohammed has been the most popular boys name for at least a decade.

Yip, here down :

18 minutes ago, dgul said:

Nothing wrong with trucks or playing the banjo.

Well, at least in comparison.

True, I would take Deliverance over what our future holds if we don't get it together.

^^

"Submission" by Michel Houellebecq has a scenario for a near-future France that is far from impossible. It's not that great a book, but the scenario regarding how the Muslim president is elected is very plausible.

If Macron screws up badly and an appropriate apparently moderate Muslim presidential candidate appears in the next few years, it could even be at the next presidential elections in 2022, but I'd guess 2027 is more likely.

Until Blair and Brown invited the whole world to come and live on UK benefits, it was looking far off in the UK and there was a chance of integration/westernisation of the majority. Not now, we're only a few years behind France.

15 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

^^

"Submission" by Michel Houellebecq has a scenario for a near-future France that is far from impossible. It's not that great a book, but the scenario regarding how the Muslim president is elected is very plausible.

If Macron screws up badly and an appropriate apparently moderate Muslim presidential candidate appears in the next few years, it could even be at the next presidential elections in 2022, but I'd guess 2027 is more likely.

Until Blair and Brown invited the whole world to come and live on UK benefits, it was looking far off in the UK and there was a chance of integration/westernisation of the majority. Not now, we're only a few years behind France.

France does appear to be quite far gone. I say we should save them as soon as we have secured our own existence. 

33 minutes ago, One percent said:

Aisha, after his mature wifey 

I know you're joking but for the benefit of our viewers I would just like fo clarify that :

Aisha was the name of one of Mohammed's many wives. He married her when she was 6 (yes, six years old) and consummated the marriage (raped her) when she was 9 (yes, nine, the number before ten). Oh, and before you say "Oh but King John the wheteverth had a child bride" remember we don't hold him up as something to aim for, as someone to be emulated. 

Sorry 1%, just had to make that clear, back to you in the studio...

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I know you're joking but for the benefit of our viewers I would just like fo clarify that :

Aisha was the name of one of Mohammed's many wives. He married her when she was 6 (yes, six years old) and consummated the marriage (raped her) when she was 9 (yes, nine, the number before ten). Oh, and before you say "Oh but King John the wheteverth had a child bride" remember we don't hold him up as something to aim for, as someone to be emulated. 

Sorry 1%, just had to make that clear, back to you in the studio...

No, good points Carl.  I was joking thinking that all would know the backstory. You are right to point out that it does need spelling out as often as possible. 

22 minutes ago, One percent said:

No, good points Carl.  I was joking thinking that all would know the backstory. You are right to point out that it does need spelling out as often as possible. 

I think the bulk of dosbodonians will have been aware, it was mostly for the benefit of randoms viewing this after finding us somehow.