• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Major shit about to go down

Todays big sories:-

1. Another Mexico earquake
2. Hurricane Maria devastates more islands
3. Spain tells Catalans to do as they are told
4. Fukushima rattled by another quake
5. Yellen starts to end QE
6. Nibiru
7. Mathematics predicts sixth mass extinction by 2100
8. Gender Stereotypes make children suicidally depressed
9. Fathers mutate children 4x faster than mothers
10. Antibiotic resistance caused by low IQ mongs

In case the 10 above are not bad enough...

11. Kim Kardashians thong vanishes up her foo-foo (fucking freak show)

kim-k1.jpg?w=1800

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

She actually looks deformed from the waist down. It looks like a fucked up Photoshop effort.

What about the Major Shit, you were too distracted by the photo.

See it works....

That is the purpose of the Kardashians.

Would anyone eat Kardashians clam?

Edited by Chewing Grass
the clam of kardashian

1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

What about the Major Shit, you were too distracted by the photo.

See it works....

That is the purpose of the Kardashians.

What list?

I was going to say just that: deformed.  How that freak show monstrosity is held up as an icon of beauty I don't know.

The Earth does seem to be throwing a bit of a wobble at the moment. They are worried about Mount Etna also aren't they.

I suspect that a lot of this is due to the recent increased solar actiivity that threw out lots of stuff. We're only just beginning to understand the affects of solar activity when it comes to earthquakes, magma, etc.

My good lady is 52 and has better fucking legs than that and no Castrol GTX pumped in her arse.

You're really hellbent on destroying your own thread aren't you!?  :o

:Sick1:

Mutant, she looks fucked with, unnaturally.

One of her sisters is tidy though I think.

Still, weirdos, and weird they are given column inches. Especially given all the other shit happening in the world.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Earth does seem to be throwing a bit of a wobble at the moment. They are worried about Mount Etna also aren't they.

I suspect that a lot of this is due to the recent increased solar actiivity that threw out lots of stuff. We're only just beginning to understand the affects of solar activity when it comes to earthquakes, magma, etc.

Solar activity- no, it's Trump dummy!

24 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

:Sick1:

Mutant, she looks fucked with, unnaturally.

One of her sisters is tidy though I think.

Still, weirdos, and weird they are given column inches. Especially given all the other shit happening in the world.

Pre-surgery, every single one of the Kardashian family except one, forget her name, is a minger. Never mind the ludicrous body shape, they are actually ugly. They are entirely fabricated. 

I remember a case where a Chinese man supposedly sued his wife for misrepresentation after she produced an ugly kid and he discovered her relative prettiness was a result of years of surgery. Don't impregnate a Kardashian!

I'm a bit worried that the internet has lowered my attention span and reduced that of the young to a matter of seconds. Can't see how they have succeeded otherwise.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You cant beat a good tangential thread, after all, with some major shit about to go down in the next 2 days we need the reality of Kardashians big fat cellulite rippled arse as a distraction.

After all in the 21st Century Cameras do lie.

17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Earth does seem to be throwing a bit of a wobble at the moment

I have just checked your statement that the earth seems to be wobbling...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/855612/end-of-the-world-september-23-nibiru-planet-x-apocalypse-hurricane-irma-mexico-earthquake

End of the World: Earth begins to WOBBLE as ‘Nibiru approaches’

Either you have noticed an alarming phenonema or have subcosciously read the Daily Express.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/855612/end-of-the-world-september-23-nibiru-planet-x-apocalypse-hurricane-irma-mexico-earthquake

Either you have noticed an alarming phenonema or have subcosciously read the Daily Express.

The force is strong in this one. Plus I noticed that my bike was wobbling a bit.

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I read the list and just skipped by the picture chewy.

About ten years or so ago I read the book, Our Final Century? by Martin Rees https://www.amazon.com/Our-Final-Century-Survive-Twenty-first/dp/0434008095

Unfortunately I think he may be right that humanity is fooked.

I don't care any more. I just feel sorry for the trees and flowers. I think the Universe is probably indifferent to us anyway. In the grand scheme of billions of years in the past and supposedly trillions of years to come what is 3 score years and 10? Bugger all.

16 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

At last eh.  The way things have been going recently some would say not before time and it's long overdue.  In the modern terminology - for goodness sake bring it on!

Make work and job creation and new movies.

At any rate wasn't that all supposed to happen in 2012 or 2000 or 1984 or whatever.   For sure Nostrodamus will have it all written down somewhere in his "quatrains".   When the blah blah blah and the blah blah blah then ...you can guess the rest. 

Is it this one

A fox will be elected without speaking one word,

appearing saintly in public living on barley bread,

afterwards he will suddenly become a tyrant

putting his foot on the throats of the greatest men.

You takes your choice.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

I read the list and just skipped by the picture chewy.

About ten years or so ago I read the book, Our Final Century? by Martin Rees https://www.amazon.com/Our-Final-Century-Survive-Twenty-first/dp/0434008095

Unfortunately I think he may be right that humanity is fooked.

Good, I find this whole 'celebrity trash' thing destroys news. That is its purpose, imagine what life would be like now if they (TPTB) had thought of this strategy in the 1920s & 30s.

Think what working people fought for over the last 100 years and where we are now.

Young people have been deliberately distracted, misled and uneducated about the past, its significance and where we currently are and where they will end up.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Good, I find this whole 'celebrity trash' thing destroys news. That is its purpose, imagine what life would be like now if they (TPTB) had thought of this strategy in the 1920s & 30s.

Think what working people fought for over the last 100 years and where we are now.

Young people have been deliberately distracted, misled and uneducated about the past, its significance and where we currently are and where they will end up.

TPTB did thing about it back then!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Century_of_the_Self