DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Jab exemptions

Democorruptcy

Democorruptcy

I've just phoned up and my exemption form is now in the post. I have to give the completed form to my GP and then the decision is down to her. Until I get the form I'm not sure if that meant posting it or handing it over in person. Hopefully the early exemption requests might get through easier than when they decide there are too many and get stricter about it.

• Informative 2

18 minutes ago, Democorruptcy said:

I've just phoned up and my exemption form is now in the post. I have to give the completed form to my GP and then the decision is down to her. Until I get the form I'm not sure if that meant posting it or handing it over in person. Hopefully the early exemption requests might get through easier than when they decide there are too many and get stricter about it.

That's good thinking, think I'll give it a go too, they can only say NO once!

Rollseyes

Doctors should advertise on Telegram that they are willing to give exemptions out for £200 a pop. Early retirement for them within a month or two. 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

King Penda

I’m a bit miffed the only thing that’s ever put me in hospital other than a scheduled operation on a varacus vein was the blood clot I got in my lung a few days later I ended up on warfarin for over a week.it’s not listed has a good excuse ffs

One percent
11 hours ago, fishman said:

How the fuck are you supposed to know if you have "severe allergies to all currently available vaccines" ?

Try them all and if you drop dead, you are exempt?

Morons

Yes, it works like a witching stool, or ducking chair. 

• Cheers 1

Democorruptcy
2 hours ago, King Penda said:

I’m a bit miffed the only thing that’s ever put me in hospital other than a scheduled operation on a varacus vein was the blood clot I got in my lung a few days later I ended up on warfarin for over a week.it’s not listed has a good excuse ffs

At the bottom of the bit I posted it does say

"Other medical conditions could also allow you to get a medical exemption."

Sounds like you had a pulmonary embolism. That has 1,606 cases and 104 deaths in just the AZ side effects. Those could be just the tip of the iceberg because the Yellow Card reporting based on 7 days, isn't long enough for a lot of clots to form and then to wait for a bit to break off and lodge in the lungs.

• Informative 1

Yadda yadda yadda
On 10/10/2021 at 22:47, Whowhywhen? said:

Just WTF is that picture??

_120605809_xx1200gettyimages-1283539471.jpg.8bcab7ab314b3c64ac3bbe36cb0efee0.jpg

People actually look at that and don't see anything strange?

I give up.

I reckon Christmas crackers will have novelty coloured masks this year rather than crowns. The jokes will just be mirrors.

• Informative 1
  • Lol 2

Rollseyes

Q. Medical reasons why you shouldn't be vaccinated against COVID 19.

A. The vaccine(s) and boosters will destroy my immune system and possibly kill me within 5 years.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 2

TheNoSnowMan
  • people receiving end of life care where vaccination is not in the person’s best interests
  • those who have had an adverse reaction to the first dose (for example, myocarditis)

Same thing, isn't it?

• Agree 1

Can you not just put

"I have already had COVID-19 and have therefore acquired natural immunity from the virus. Taking a covid19 vaccine is therefore an unnecessary medical procedure for me and a health risk that I will not take due to there being no long term safety information on COVID19 mRNA vaccines"

How could a GP reject such a statement?

In fact, I'm going to try it. Will report back when I get the decision. (It's going to make me feel dirty, engaging with all this BS)

Edited by Reck B
  • Agree 5
  • Cheers 1