DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The criticism begins

MrPin

Once a virus is out, I really think it's "pissing up wind", to attempt to control it, as it has got out anyway.

What was a bit bad, was putting the elderly and ill back into the retirement homes to infect all the other residents.

@King Pendabeat me to it.

Edited by MrPin
  • Agree 8
  • Informative 1

King Penda
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Once a virus is out, I really think it's "pissing up wind", to attempt to control it, as it has got out anyway.

What was a bit bad, was putting the elderly and ill back into the retirement homes to infect all the other residents.

You can’t control

it I agree but what they did was bordering on murder .I’f you put a nasty dog in a room with a child what will end up

happening ? It’s obviese 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Obviously it was bad but what is going on today is much worse IMO because it isn't just affecting the very elderly and has ramifications for everyone.

I'm pretty cynical but when I see this sort of article come out I don't put much emphasis on, I'm looking at what else is going on that's not being addressed.  They are attempting to control and frame the narrative.

Hopefully I'll calm down soon, partly it's my frame of mind right now.... But all I am wanting is to see headlines of the people in charge of pushing this vaccine/ lockdown/ passport removed from power or even locked up.

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Just now, Dogtania said:

Obviously it was bad but what is going on today is much worse IMO because it isn't just affecting the very elderly and has ramifications for everyone.

I'm pretty cynical but when I see this sort of article come out I don't put much emphasis on, I'm looking at what else is going on that's not being addressed.  They are attempting to control and frame the narrative.

Hopefully I'll calm down soon, partly it's my frame of mind right now.... But all I am wanting is to see headlines of the people in charge of pushing this vaccine/ lockdown/ passport removed from power or even locked up.

I think it was a great excuse to hide the current weakness in the economy. Also, some troughers made money out of it.

• Agree 5

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I think it was a great excuse to hide the current weakness in the economy. Also, some troughers made money out of it.

I know your being diplomatic but the whole thing seems to have become one great excuse to do all sorts of things not least remodel Western society and civil life as we know it.  At present I'm not happy about the medical-facist bit (amongst a long growing list).

• Agree 7

King Penda
11 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

You

need to start to find individual drs guilty take them

to court they will defend themselves by saying I was just following orders after that it’s simple .ps I’m drunk a grade one bellend but I’ve always spoke what I concider to be the truth on this forum I’ve never respected the nhs 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

I know your being diplomatic but the whole thing seems to have become one great excuse to do all sorts of things not least remodel Western society and civil life as we know it.  At present I'm not happy about the medical-facist bit (amongst a long growing list).

Due to somebody's suggestion here, I had to order "Century of the Self" on DVD. It's all about propaganda and advertising. It was originally a BBC program. Very enlightening.

• Informative 2

Just mentioning again, the first "case" was not on 31 Jan, 2020, as at least one person I know had it before Xmas 2019. So a lockdown earlier probably wouldn't have done anything. It's a "stable door" reaction. But hey-ho, some in government believe they are all powerful, and have control over nature.

Now this is a person in the UK, with no connection with China, so it was widespread before the article says. So rubbish reporting.

Where did the rumour start, that was so deadly, because it wasn't? But virtually the whole world went along with it, just as sure as individuals hoarded toilet paper.

• Agree 5

Bornagain
7 hours ago, King Penda said:

You

need to start to find individual drs guilty take them

to court they will defend themselves by saying I was just following orders after that it’s simple .ps I’m drunk a grade one bellend but I’ve always spoke what I concider to be the truth on this forum I’ve never respected the nhs 

The Nuremberg defense did not work then and it should not work now.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

sarahbell
7 hours ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure there was any better solution.

In Oldham it was special needs severely disabled adults who died. 29 or 30 in one place. 

7 hours ago, MrPin said:

This was a "different" virus, a made made one, well man made additions, some of which are still being argued about including HIV like autoimmune issues. Buying some time early on was such an obvious thing to do.

May China  (and all those supporting them) rot in hell for closing their transport systems to prevent spread and then keeping international traffic going, knowing what they did.

• Agree 2

sarahbell
3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

This was a "different" virus, a made made one, well man made additions, some of which are still being argued about including HIV like autoimmune issues. Buying some time early on was such an obvious thing to do.

May China  (and all those supporting them) rot in hell for closing their transport systems to prevent spread and then keeping international traffic going, knowing what they did.

We import large amounts of food and goods and apparently the government felt it was impossible to stop people coming and going.

And when do you open up?

Can you fly to Australia or New Zealand yet?

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Once again human hubris, thinking any man-made, or at least manipulated virus would be any "better" than the ones God makes.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

I'm not sure there was any better solution.

In Oldham it was special needs severely disabled adults who died. 29 or 30 in one place. 

Complete withdrawal of medical care, along with no oversight of staff behaviour, whilst publicly lauding same staff, will tend do that. Who advocates for patients, in that situation?

What's the current score with hospital visits? Allowing any industry to operate behind closed doors without any public scrutiny will inevitably lead to some atrocity. 

• Agree 5

sarahbell
Just now, eight said:

Complete withdrawal of medical care, along with no oversight of staff behaviour, whilst publicly lauding same staff, will tend do that. Who advocates for patients, in that situation?

What's the current score with hospital visits? Allowing any industry to operate behind closed doors without any public scrutiny will inevitably lead to some atrocity. 

Do you know that's what happened?

Care homes kept operating as normal. Staff in and out. Apart from the few who locked down with residents and had no deaths.

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Once again human hubris, thinking any man-made, or at least manipulated virus would be any "better" than the ones God makes.

Serial passing gets there far quicker and allows you to steer the direction of mutation, kind of makes it look natural but still detectable apparently. 

Edited by onlyme

5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Do you know that's what happened?

Catching the virus isn't a death sentence. I would suggest that anywhere with such a high "strike rate" warrants closer investigation.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Serial passing gets there far quicker and allows you to steer the direction of mutation, kind of makes it look natural but still detectable apparently. 

I'm not a biologist, so I wouldn't know, but for those in the business, it's probably as obvious as false breasts.

Since I believe (with no evidence) that this probably was an experiment, it would have an element of blame, which a natural virus wouldn't. Somebody did it, and they won't want to be found out.

• Agree 1

sarahbell
Just now, eight said:

Catching the virus isn't a death sentence. I would suggest that anywhere with such a high "strike rate" warrants closer investigation.

If you're tube fed and immobile then dies that help?

Bornagain
12 minutes ago, eight said:

This.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

People seem to forget, it wasn't just they were being sent back to care homes with covid, which then spread around the care home residents. The ambulances and doctors were then refusing to visit care homes, they were denied any treatment at all, including basic oxygen which may well have saved them. There are many incidents where elderly people pulled through in hospital with minimal treatment which was denied those in care homes. This is why we have a high death rate in the elderly from covid. Also there were documented issue in hospitals where they reserved the intensive care treatment for younger people with covid, who never appeared as it never affected the young, meaning elderly people died being given no treatment with the very equipment that could have saved them left idle.

I want to know which named individuals were on the committees that signed off on that.

• Agree 2