DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The criticism begins

MrPin

2 minutes ago, Oskar said:

I want to know which named individuals were on the committees that signed off on that.

My sister is just a "front line" NHS grunt but she knew about it and was involved to some extent in the process. I've gone off her a bit, since that.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

3 minutes ago, Oskar said:

I want to know which named individuals were on the committees that signed off on that.

I expect they were told to by people higher up. If this were just "any old virus" the reaction would have been different, and more sensible.

Since I believe this is a concocted virus, then somebody is to blame, and they don't want to be found out, so it's entirely political.

Just now, MrPin said:

I expect they were told to by people higher up. If this were just "any old virus" the reaction would have been different, and more sensible.

Since I believe this is a concocted virus, then somebody is to blame, and they don't want to be found out, so it's entirely political.

Then who were the higher ups. Someone ordered this slaughter of the elderly and we deserve to know who it was.

As a society we really don't want people like that in positions of power.

• Agree 7

Just now, Oskar said:

Then who were the higher ups. Someone ordered this slaughter of the elderly and we deserve to know who it was.

As a society we really don't want people like that in positions of power.

Indeed^

It's a small price to pay to hide some dodgy virus experiments, that probably would not be allowed in this country, or many other places.

• Agree 2

King Penda
56 minutes ago, eight said:

My sister is just a "front line" NHS grunt but she knew about it and was involved to some extent in the process. I've gone off her a bit, since that.

Was she the nurse in charge of allocating beds

JoeDavola
1 hour ago, eight said:

You could start calling her 'Nurse Ratched'.

You know, if you were a bit of a cunt.

Like I am.

Nurse Ratched Evil GIF - Nurse Ratched Evil Nurse - Discover & Share GIFs

• Agree 1
  • Lol 3

6 hours ago, MrPin said:

Indeed^

It's a small price to pay to hide some dodgy virus experiments, that probably would not be allowed in this country, or many other places.

If this isn't fully investigated then all the systems/tinkering that were in place to potentially create this situation will be there again for it to happen again, with possibly far worse consequences, especially with the population level fatigue induced from this time around.

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, King Penda said:

You

need to start to find individual drs guilty take them

Bring it on

15 hours ago, MrPin said:

Due to somebody's suggestion here, I had to order "Century of the Self" on DVD. It's all about propaganda and advertising. It was originally a BBC program. Very enlightening.

I need to go watch again a few of his, maybe that's a good place to start.  I've always liked Curtis - watching, it's like a slightly sinister David Attenborough doing history and culture.  And all have great old footage - I believe he has access to and spends vast amounts of time going through the old BBC archives (not just aired stuff).

If you've watched a few of his you may find the below pretty funny and true (on a side note the writer has a few articles on lockdown main one I've linked to at foot..... He's been in conversation with a few left type stalwarts like Chomsky after being in disbelief with their support or silence against this 1984 onslaught - I think he's still in disbelief or just accepts they have written him off as a conspiracist).

https://expressiveegg.org/2021/03/12/i-cant-get-out-of-my-head/

https://expressiveegg.org/2021/07/02/pandemicquestions/

9 hours ago, eight said:

She like my policeman brother will have to answer for their crimes. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Bedrag Justesen

Science minister George Freeman said it was too early for any proper discussion about blame or fault.

Asked about the higher UK death toll, he said: "A lot of that is actually to do with the very, very heavy obesity-related cardiometabolic chronic disease cohort that we've been carrying for years - that's a failure of public health in this country over decades."

• Agree 2
  • Informative 3

8 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Science minister George Freeman said it was too early for any proper discussion about blame or fault.

Asked about the higher UK death toll, he said: "A lot of that is actually to do with the very, very heavy obesity-related cardiometabolic chronic disease cohort that we've been carrying for years - that's a failure of public health in this country over decades."

So the risk isn't universal and indiscriminate then? You could knock me down with a feather....

• Agree 8
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Chewing Grass
4 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

That's it, when its convenient the minister all of a sudden blames all those perfectly healthy, no existing conditions, fat people.

All of a sudden it becomes perfectly acceptable to 'fat shame' when a scapegoat / smokescreen is required to save your sorry political arses and those of government funded crony science.

Pity the government or science has never had a proper discussion or debate about anything since they granted themselves dictatorial powers and decided to do biological experiments on a hoodwinked public abetted by a bought off media sector.

• Agree 8

19 hours ago, dgul said:

Their conclusions are interesting.

• Various countries around the world have demonstrated that targeted lockdown is more effective than universal lockdown (Gt Barrington).
  • The vaccines are now proving to only have short lived protection -- it isn't clear yet that they've saved the lives claimed.

The one thing I would agree with is that shutting the borders early would have given the country valuable time to sort out the right response.  It should be noted which people were fighting against this.

I'd had it and recovered before the border closures (With flights landing from China) was even a thing, never mind lockdown

Bedrag Justesen
5 hours ago, fishman said:

I agree we should have locked down earlier - then the virus would have definitely gone away.

^ This.

One of the main criticisms today is because the government were unsure how long the public would support longer periods of lockdown.

Now we have shown we are happy to be kept in lockdown it is vital we are locked down straight away and for far longer.

• Lol 1

Heart's Ease
16 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I can't tell whether I'm being bedragged or not. I am, I think.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Loki said:

I'd had it and recovered before the border closures (With flights landing from China) was even a thing, never mind lockdown

It is a fair point.

I was in a hotel full of Air China cabin crew in Nov '19.  When there I picked up a bit of a nuisance cold that was very mild but that didn't clear up for a couple of months.  Funny that.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

next question should have been : "So did the governments pandemic response involve any plans to get the population healthier by focusing on weight loss and exercise?  If not, why not"

Honestly.  I've been on investigative committees and it's not fucking hard to catch the liars out.

• Agree 5

That's a piss poor level of criticism. A few fair points tucked away - inadequate NHS, care home spreading, and too many fat fucks (which was criticised).

Most of that beeb article can be summed up as

pnrrjhl64ji71.thumb.jpg.0bef935b7fb884469f0179aa8b3b3e6c.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Captain Cavey
4 hours ago, dgul said:

It is a fair point.

I was in a hotel full of Air China cabin crew in Nov '19.  When there I picked up a bit of a nuisance cold that was very mild but that didn't clear up for a couple of months.  Funny that.

Similar - in a group that met up with someone from China in late Jan 2020 (on holiday for Chinese New Year). I had some mild sniffles in Feb, but someone else in the group had a hacking cough for 3 weeks. 

So if HMG say they shouldn't resign as they had relied on the science as told to them, when will the said "scientists" be resigning?  Or perhaps these so called "scientists" would like to speak up in the open and defend themselves?!  Silence is an admission of guilty incompetence in my book so I'll ignore them until this is sorted.

PS:  And all this over a report that was mostly a whitewash.  Imagine a real report!

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

That's it, when its convenient the minister all of a sudden blames all those perfectly healthy, no existing conditions, fat people.

All of a sudden it becomes perfectly acceptable to 'fat shame' when a scapegoat / smokescreen is required to save your sorry political arses and those of government funded crony science.

Pity the government or science has never had a proper discussion or debate about anything since they granted themselves dictatorial powers and decided to do biological experiments on a hoodwinked public abetted by a bought off media sector.

THIS

Deliciously sums it up.

Especially the bold