DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bed wetting wankers

OurDayWillCome

One percent
10 minutes ago, Harley said:

Sad.  Factually incorrect and potentially harmful opinions.  Dangerous msm.

Yes. I don’t understand the argument at all yet it is being used more and more frequently.  A vaccine protects YOU (allegedly) so a person not being jabbed puts THEMSELVES at risk, not those being jabbed.  Or is it that this vaccine is so novel it works in a different way? 

• Agree 11

OurDayWillCome
13 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I wonder what he has in mind, bricking us up in our houses? Concentration camps?

Twat should be worried about what the unvaccinated will do to him. Knobhead thinks he looks hard with his arms crossed - makes the undertakers job easier when squeezing him into a casket.

• Agree 3
  • Lol 8

He very sadly lost his wife.  IMO best to ignore anything said.  The msm exploiting it though.......

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 9

OurDayWillCome
14 minutes ago, Harley said:

He very sadly lost his wife.  Best to ignore anything said.  The msm exploiting it though.......

True, but he is that, ‘type’ who feel the need to dictate to others and would be happy enough to see someone destroyed for not, ‘doing as they’re told’. If his wife was still around they would be pushing this agenda. She was a councillor and then he ran to replace her after she died.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Yes. I don’t understand the argument at all yet it is being used more and more frequently.  A vaccine protects YOU (allegedly) so a person not being jabbed puts THEMSELVES at risk, not those being jabbed.  Or is it that this vaccine is so novel it works in a different way? 

Can anybody post that cartoon where "Bob" has unwittingly killed all the vaccinated? It's my favourite meme of this whole shitshow.

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

Lightly Toasted
1 hour ago, Harley said:

Sad.  Factually incorrect and potentially harmful opinions.  Dangerous msm.

MiSinforMation.

• Cheers 1

King Penda
45 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Yes, but this terminally thick, bigotted little turd doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand that.

He just thinks that stopping the unjabbed from “mixing about” will solve the problem.

I wonder what he has in mind, bricking us up in our houses? Concentration camps?

Well I’d not give a fuck because they would struggle to even police it .I’ve not missed the pub meals out or wandering around shoping centres .they could freeze my bank account and I could survive 12 months plus.I could even be bricked up in my house and if on my own probably hold out 4 months if given water and electric 

• Cheers 1

He should be cross that the authorities told everyone that masks would offer significant protection against infection when in reality the protection offered is negligible.

If they'd have been given proper advice -- be very very careful not to expose yourselves to risk environments -- then his wife might still be alive.

He should also be cross about how they've done vaccines -- he and his wife would have benefited from the vaccines, but he is now at risk once more because of the use of universal vaccination that has driven vaccine escape and now seems to offer increased risks of infection and onwards transmission, once more putting the vulnerable minority at risk.

But I do feel sorry for him -- he's suffered a tragic loss and is very understandably lashing out at those that he's been (mis)informed are responsible.

• Agree 10
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

His wife caught it in February. Whichever way you slice it her contracting it had nothing whatsoever to do with vaccine hesitancy in 10% of the populace.

I appreciate that, but his moan is about people not getting vaccinated.

I am sure that if the population were given the full information, that the vulnerable would be shouting for the vaccines to only be given to them and that they'd be calling any non-vulnerable that demand the jab 'selfish' (or possibly 'stupid' given that they'd be taking on vaccine risk without significant vaccine benefit).

Edited by dgul
Never apologise, never explain.
  • Agree 10

Lightly Toasted
4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I appreciate that, but his moan is about people not getting vaccinated.

I am sure that if the population were given the full information, that the vulnerable would be shouting for the vaccines to only be given to them and that they'd be calling any non-vulnerable that demand the jab 'selfish' (or possibly 'stupid' given that they'd be taking on vaccine risk without significant vaccine benefit).

Adults are responsible for assessing the information they're given. The fact that you received the message "group x is the source of all our problems" is no excuse (at least it hasn't been in the past!).

• Agree 1

King Penda

My excuse for not haveing it ,is simple to explain to everyone and stops counter debate but choose a better crafted word otherwise it’s another ban if your useing Facebook.I simply say I’m a cunt if asked why I won’t have it ,if they say you might spread it or kill some one repeat the answer or say I don’t give a fuck I’m a cunt .

• Lol 4

JoeDavola

If this thread were on stealth I would make an obvious comment but I won't as you never know who's reading.

The kindest thing I can say is that this media outlet is exploiting the man's grief.

• Agree 3

"I completely understand that if people don't want to be vaccinated then that is their choice. But ..."

STOP RIGHT THERE.

Edited by Upsettah
  • Agree 10

Austin Allegro
4 hours ago, One percent said:

If these people think about it logically at all, I think the theory is that because the jab is not 100% effective at stopping transmission or catching Covid, it requires everyone to have it to increase the 'protection'. Or something.

• Lol 2