DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bed wetting wankers

OurDayWillCome

7 hours ago, Harley said:

Worse.  IMO a vaccinated person can apparently carry a higher viral load, is more likely to spread it as is less likely to have symptoms, is potentially over assured and hence prone to riskier behaviour, could be a reservoir for escape, etc, and any side affects could put the NHS under broad pressure.

*In the 40 to 49 age group there are currently the following numbers of infected:

86,000 double vaccinated

11,000 unvaccinated

I think perhaps he directs his anger at the wrong group.

"stood unsuccessfully for Labour" - Tells us a lot. Its the usual blame the government, blame everyone else.

The guy is a fucking twat.

*These are my numbers, if anyone would like to double check PM me and I'll send you the sources.

• Agree 4
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Harley said:

He very sadly lost his wife.  IMO best to ignore anything said.  The msm exploiting it though.......

Perhaps he should have told his wife to get vaccinated.....

Edited by invalid
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Democorruptcy
8 hours ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Andrew Pollard at the All Party Committee in August:

What we know very clearly with the coronavirus that this current variant, the Delta variant will still infect people who have been vaccinated.

And we don’t have anything which will stop that transmission to the other people.

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/marchforchange/pages/758/attachments/original/1631189408/239556_APPG_on_Coronavirus_Session_28_TSC.docx.pdf?

• Agree 2

Caravan Monster

Seen it before on another forum with a guy who was told his elderly father had died 'with' covid. The thread was a quite grown up discussion (for that forum) of what was going on and the participants were doing their best to be balanced in questioning the mainstream narrative. IIRC it was before vaccine times and they were questioning stuff like masks and lockdowns, with contributors in other countries describing different experiences. The guy whose dad had died kept winding himself up, coming back to the thread to post "DO AS YOU'RE TOLD" type comments and refused to countenance anything other the establishment narrative being 100% infallible. Think there was even someone from Sweden saying life was more or less as per normal there and bodies weren't piling up in the streets and he couldn't accept what he was saying. 

It shows how successful the Bernays-ian manipulation has been on many individuals. If extreme orthodox covidians come to realise they have been living a lie, got to wonder if some are going to have massive existential breakdowns or go full jihadi against their betrayers. Could those pushing other social change agendas like 'climate change' and 'critical theory' also be in danger of more unstable former disciples coming for them when they realise they've been used? The story in the OP was a non issue until some scum journo publicised it for clickbait.

• Agree 6
  • Informative 1

27 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Seen it before on another forum with a guy who was told his elderly father had died 'with' covid. The thread was a quite grown up discussion (for that forum) of what was going on and the participants were doing their best to be balanced in questioning the mainstream narrative. IIRC it was before vaccine times and they were questioning stuff like masks and lockdowns, with contributors in other countries describing different experiences. The guy whose dad had died kept winding himself up, coming back to the thread to post "DO AS YOU'RE TOLD" type comments and refused to countenance anything other the establishment narrative being 100% infallible. Think there was even someone from Sweden saying life was more or less as per normal there and bodies weren't piling up in the streets and he couldn't accept what he was saying. 

It shows how successful the Bernays-ian manipulation has been on many individuals. If extreme orthodox covidians come to realise they have been living a lie, got to wonder if some are going to have massive existential breakdowns or go full jihadi against their betrayers. Could those pushing other social change agendas like 'climate change' and 'critical theory' also be in danger of more unstable former disciples coming for them when they realise they've been used? The story in the OP was a non issue until some scum journo publicised it for clickbait.

It feels like we've been in the eye of the storm for quite some time...

• Agree 4

10 hours ago, eight said:

Can anybody post that cartoon where "Bob" has unwittingly killed all the vaccinated? It's my favourite meme of this whole shitshow.

sketch-1633307253865.png.98f89badd1dfdbeca082af3e637d9a79.thumb.png.9d39bde6c967fbb4eb8f861f547e80d8.png

• Lol 2
  • Cheers 4

OurDayWillCome
42 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Wow that’s a lot of click bait on that website.

One of the few papers that is still owned by a founding family from the 1880’s. It’s sickening to see them sucking on the covid teet.

unregistered_guest

You lot should hang your heads in shame!

I'm really disappointed with this thread. I see lots of criticism of a Labour politician, referring to him as a "Bed-wetting Wanker", but not a shred of documentary evidence depicting him[0] indulging in watersports with an assortment of partners of unspecified sexuality. It's as much of a damp squib as the Trump Golden Showers With Russian Hookers sex tape which never surfaced.

[0]Other pronouns are available

• Lol 1

Yadda yadda yadda
2 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

You lot should hang your heads in shame!

I'm really disappointed with this thread. I see lots of criticism of a Labour politician, referring to him as a "Bed-wetting Wanker", but not a shred of documentary evidence depicting him[0] indulging in watersports with an assortment of partners of unspecified sexuality. It's as much of a damp squib as the Trump Golden Showers With Russian Hookers sex tape which never surfaced.

[0]Other pronouns are available

You may not have noticed but we're now living in a post fact society. The truth is whatever we, collectively or individually, decide it is. Indeed people can decide that the truth is two different things entirely at the same time if they so wish.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

You may not have noticed but we're now living in a post fact society. The truth is whatever we, collectively or individually, decide it is. Indeed people can decide that the truth is two different things entirely at the same time if they so wish.

And anything else is Fake News and needs to be censored!....1984?

• Agree 1

Battenberg
On 13/10/2021 at 10:49, whitevanman said:

The journalist who wrote up the story is worse than the husband IMO.

Headline should have read ‘Wife overdosed on cake, husband blames anyone but wife’

I’ve said to hubby that if I die of covid and end up as a story in the Daily Mail, when they ask if I said I wished I’d had the vaccine, say no, she said she wished she’d ate less cake. 

• Lol 4

Wight Flight
7 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

I’ve said to hubby that if I die of covid and end up as a story in the Daily Mail, when they ask if I said I wished I’d had the vaccine, say no, she said she wished she’d ate less cake. 

FFS.

Eaten.

• Lol 1

Battenberg
1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

FFS.

Eaten.

D’ya know. I did wonder when I wrote it but I’m a bit stoned. I did the same last night with here instead of hear. 

Battenberg
3 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

FFS.

Eaten.

FFS. I meant fewer.

• Lol 1

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

D’ya know. I did wonder when I wrote it but I’m a bit stoned. I did the same last night with here instead of hear. 

Good excuse. You are forgiven.

• Cheers 1

Wight Flight
1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

FFS. I meant fewer.

In which case I guess you also meant to pluralise cake?