• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Black and white minstrels comeback: the female version

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

I will leave you all to click on the link.  With caution if you are of a delicate disposition O.o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

i will provide bleach and scrubbing brush for eyeball cleaning afterwards. 

But her husband is at it as well - describes himself as "Medium". I'm beginning to think that the conspiracy theorists are right, they are spraying us with some sort of lunacy drugs. 

proves that its not the colour of your skin that makes your culture. She likes dark skin, that doesnt make her an African.  And she could enjoy African food whatever the state of her tan.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I will leave you all to click on the link.  With caution if you are of a delicate disposition O.o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

I think that there is some deep-rooted 'thing' in the brains of females of European heritage that goes back hundreds of thousands of years which, ahem, is 'fascinated' with non-white males.

I think it is an evolutionary marker, trait or however you wish to call it.

For plenty of women it is hidden deep within our evolutionary conditioning and barely expresses itself in anything more than the occasional sexual fantasy. For others it seems closer to the surface and for some it is simply there in plain sight for all to see.

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think that there is some deep-rooted 'thing' in the brains of females of European heritage that goes back hundreds of thousands of years which, ahem, is 'fascinated' with non-white males.

For plenty of women it is hidden deep within our evolutionary conditioning and barely expresses itself in anything more than the occasional sexual fantasy. For others it seems closer to the surface and for some it is simply there in plain sight for all to see.

It's in all females.  It's called out-group attraction.  Basically, in human history much of it was tribes attacking each other, klilling all the men and boys, and keeping the women for sex.  Those women who could be attracted to the conquerors survived and had kids.  Those that didn't, died and did not pass their genes on.

Hence out-group attraction remains in many (NOT ALL) women as a driver of mate selection, but in an international world it is exposed to many more out-group males and misfires.

4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

It's in all females.  It's called out-group attraction.  Basically, in human history much of it was tribes attacking each other, klilling all the men and boys, and keeping the women for sex.  Those women who could be attracted to the conquerors survived and had kids.  Those that didn't, died and did not pass their genes on.

Hence out-group attraction remains in many (NOT ALL) women as a driver of mate selection, but in an international world it is exposed to many more out-group males and misfires.

I believe the biggest surge in French birth rates was in 1942 - a full 2 yars after France surrended to the Germans and whilst vast numbers of French males were in prisoner camps.

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Chimp females behave similarly when a big male outsider rocks up, even if he doesn't challenge the alpha male they sneak off with him for a bit on the side.

A tall strong white blue-eyed male in Chile, or anywhere else where that is rare, elicits a similar reaction. 

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Or she is just mad as a box of frogs!

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Well ... in her defense .. were always being told that colour is only skin deep.

She has psychological problems.  Anyone working on her is (un)ethically off-the scale, and should really be guilty of a criminal offence (ie, taking advantage of someone who isn't in a position to give consent).