DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Worst Cold Ever

spunko

55 minutes ago, Loki said:

People believe this shit?  

The most frightening thing I've found over the last 18 months or so is yes, they do.

• Agree 7

1 minute ago, Ina said:

I think I’m the first Dosbodder to get flu 2021.   It is hell.  I’ve been in bed for 3 days and can barely function.

Hope you feel better soon

• Agree 6

The Masked Tulip

Why is one of the headlines telling people to isolate for a cold? How does the PCR test for covid tell the difference between covid and a cold - it never used to be able to?

Is this just more control or TPTB terrified of ADE?

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Ina said:

I think I’m the first Dosbodder to get flu 2021.   It is hell.  I’ve been in bed for 3 days and can barely function.

can you wank?

if yes, it's not flu.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, A tremendous # on the lung said:

I've got a cold. One of the weakest I've ever had so far. Not in the news yet 

If you haven't been vaccinated, you could call any news agency, say the magic words: "I wish I was vaccinated", and you'll be on the news in no time at all! 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 5
  • Cheers 3

sarahbell

People have never been weller. For the last 18 months virtually no one has had a sniffle. 
Do people really not remembering feeling under the weather?

(Mild temperature, and feeling a bit unwell at the moment, but not enough to stop me doing as little as normal.)

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Caravan Monster

There's a nasty lurgy going round my neck of the woods at the moment which is probably flu of some sort. Chap I was working with got it off his kids and tried to carry on working until I managed to persuade him to go home. Puking and really bad fatigue. Authorised official scientists say it is scientifically proven to have absolutely nothing to do with the effect of the incessant hand washing, quarantining or mask wearing on herd immune strength.

• Agree 2

Mental Floss

I posted in the lurgy thread but I've been proper rough the last few days. Fever, aches and pains and inability to eat without feeling terrible. The odd thing is it hasn't developed into the usual cold / flu thing. Something else is going on.

However, I did manage to crack one out (diagnostic purposes only) so I'm either a superwanker or it isn't flu..............

• Informative 2
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 2

I had this cold. Annoying as colds always are but no big deal. Phlegm coughing has dragged on a bit but really 3-4 days of annoyances. 

People have just become bigger pussies than they were before. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 1

I'm just over that 'bad cold', about three days acute but another seven to feel right again, definitely not something that would have happened in the 'before times'.

Edited by Panther
  • Informative 1

belfastchild

Ive had something going on 4 weeks now. PITA (ok not literally).

I think the worst cold ever headlines should be more like 'Worst Cold Eva' followed by lots of emojis.

Ive been experimenting with trying to clear it and then spending time around the vaxxed to see if that is it ;-)

39 minutes ago, Ina said:

No booze and eat garlic is in one of the original photos. I feel grim too.

Stunley Andwin

OH NO!

WORST COLD EVER-21 IS EVEN MORE SCARIER THAN COVID-19!!1!

• Lol 2

52 minutes ago, Ina said:

Sorry to hear that, but this is the common cold not the flu that people are getting.

Out of interest are you fully jabbed?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Long time lurking
1 hour ago, LC1 said:

What symptoms should we look out for? Chest pains? Falling to the ground like a felled tree? o.O

Myocarditis, stroke , heart tacks, thrombotic events

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, spunko said:

Sorry to hear that, but this is the common cold not the flu that people are getting.

Out of interest are you fully jabbed?

I’m not jabbed.  All I can say say is that it is the most I’ll I’ve been in 30 years.

• Informative 7
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ina said:

I’m not jabbed.  All I can say say is that it is the most I’ll I’ve been in 30 years.

That is interesting, I assume you're reasonably healthy too if it's been that long since you were this bad?

• Agree 1