DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

November lockdown warm up

Southmartin

Southmartin

Noticing a lot more articles about the dreaded 'coof and rising cases etc etc etc... 

Gates was having dinner at No.10 last night, and today MPs voted to extend the Emergency Measures... what are the chances of all this being 'softening up' for another Lockdown in November - you know, "to save Christmas" (again)

• Agree 7
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

Chewing Grass
45 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Noticing a lot more articles about the dreaded 'coof and rising cases etc etc etc... 

Gates was having dinner at No.10 last night, and today MPs voted to extend the Emergency Measures... what are the chances of all this being 'softening up' for another Lockdown in November - you know, "to save Christmas" (again)

A post COP26 bollocks or whatever it is lockdown after the conference, hopefully 'the Scottish Variant' McFlu will we spread around the world just like 'the military games' in China.

• Lol 2

sleepwello'nights
50 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Judging by the number of shoppers in the supermarkets recently I think a large number of the population would welcome another lockdown. To protect others of course!

Snake Plissken

Individuals can't really do much to oppose lockdowns, we have no control on the shutting the places to go, shops and gyms etc

A civil disobedience campaign is needed where shopkeepers/gyms/pubs open at certain time and a peaceful crowd goes there in numbers for when the stasi turn up. It works for when the crowds turn up to oppose evictions etc

• Agree 11

Rollseyes

Lockdown season has already kicked off across Europe. 

Latvia has fallen and Bulgaria has just announced new measures, including widespread use of green pass until their woeful vaccine numbers go up.

Countries that have reached the NWO vaccination target of 85% should be spared of any restrictions and any new variants won't crop up there.

I think Scandinavia, Spain, Portugal and possibly Ireland will be spared. 

UK certainly won't because it's a long away from 85% double jabbed and has too many critical thinkers.

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Better get my hair done. o.O

• Agree 2
  • Lol 3

Good. I've had enough of the office already.

Ridiculously overheated, shite meeting room etiquette, horrendous network connection worse than home, the same stilted buzzword bingo meetings.

Just lock us up already...

• Lol 8

sarahbell
18 minutes ago, tlc said:

Better get my hair done. o.O

I'm going to get it cut when it's long enough for sending to the cancer charity wigs for kids. 

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 5

King Penda

Bring it I don’t care .I’ve got paperwork and id even if they put road blocks up I will breeze through community care worker or hospital I have both

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

King Penda
31 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

Lockdown season has already kicked off across Europe. 

Latvia has fallen and Bulgaria has just announced new measures, including widespread use of green pass until their woeful vaccine numbers go up.

Countries that have reached the NWO vaccination target of 85% should be spared of any restrictions and any new variants won't crop up there.

I think Scandinavia, Spain, Portugal and possibly Ireland will be spared. 

UK certainly won't because it's a long away from 85% double jabbed and has too many critical thinkers.

What percentage of adults ie over 18 are jabbed bet we are close to 85%

Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

would we expect a lockdown if the economic system is going to collapse ?

Probably, prevents protests and rioting.

It is the new normal.

• Agree 3

Just giving the people what they want, from what I can tell.

Of course, if the people don't want it then they need to make that abundantly clear.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
22 minutes ago, King Penda said:

Nope, unless they redefined 'adults', anyway immunity is 'waning' according to the government so they don't work anyway without even going into whether they make things in general worse or not.

801254566_Screenshotfrom2021-10-1918-48-57s.png.b28ece2635b633bf675f09fa347830f9.png

24 minutes ago, King Penda said:

At the end of last week it was 89% of adults single jabbed and 84% double jabbed for England.  Well, according to the government's estimate (ONS) of how many people live in the country. 

Or perhaps it is 80% and 75%, which is according to how many people the NHS think live in the country.  Yup -- different from the ONS estimate by 9%, which is rather a lot, IMO.

Or maybe it is somewhere in between, or perhaps something else entirely.  You might think that it would be important to understand how many people lived in the country to allow for proper governance and planning, but apparently not.

FWIW, at the end of last week it was about 9% of all under 18s had been jabbed.

• Informative 5

Yes I noticed this today, the DM is full of scaremongering, but I thought the key point was slightly missed: they reckon these 'food shortages' will go on for months or even another year, and that is the reason they want to lock us down, to reduce demand and to plan a way out. It's obvious that nobody in Whitehall had planned a way out - they probably didn't expect one!

I am glad to be getting away shortly for a few days and feel bad for all those not able or not willing to. If I were looking at travelling in the next 6 months, my advice is bring it forward asap.

Edited by spunko
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Chewing Grass

I thought it strange that they have all the same shortages in the USA with the most stupid one being truck drivers in the home of the big-rig.

• Agree 3

Rollseyes
Just now, King Penda said:

Total population, not just adults.

1 hour ago, Stuey said:

the same stilted buzzword bingo meetings.

You should think outside the box, give 110% and go the extra mile to make the impossible, possible at your company that truly does things differently.

Edited by Shamone
  • Agree 1
  • Lol 3

King Penda
11 minutes ago, Rollseyes said:

Total population, not just adults.

The original target was about 90% of the adult population did they move the goalposts