DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

November lockdown warm up

Southmartin

Bkkandrew
5 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-58967956

Methods a bit extreme. Police form a barrier.

Pity such a barrier could not be put up around young girls about to be raped in northern towns.

This is excellent. These scum need to feel the heat of the populace.

5 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-58967956

Methods a bit extreme. Police form a barrier.

Pity such a barrier could not be put up around young girls about to be raped in northern towns.

This is excellent. These scum need to feel the heat of the populace.

• Agree 4

25 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Right on cue after the working lunch with Bill Gates. 

Amazing how with each new scarient, the previous version is downgraded to some pathetic wannabe virus, not like the lean, muscular, new Sheriff in town. They are talking about Delta now like it’s a mild case of athlete’s foot.

It was literally THE BLACK DEATH a few months ago!

I hope, and believe Boris won't go for this again, as there there will be no taxes to collect.

• Agree 1

Caravan Monster
2 hours ago, 23rdian said:

xD nhs man gets out the well worn annual playbook "the beloved our nhs is minutes away from a collapse due to winter illnesses we could never have foreseen and will only stop generating headlines about it when the government gives us more funding" Can anyone be bothered to look up the nhs beds figures? What's the chances the data (fwiw) will tell a different story.

2 hours ago, 23rdian said:

In a perverse way I almost hope they'll try to implement another lockdown because it's starting to feel like a game of chicken which if they lose will end with the majority "we'll go along with it if you give us stuff and leave us alone" proportion of the population seeing too much of what is behind the curtain. The current increase in "listen to pravda, not 'misinformation' " propaganda suggests they are keenly aware of the knife edge they are walking on. 

• Agree 9

12 hours ago, King Penda said:

The original target was about 90% of the adult population did they move the goalposts?

When have the goalposts ever stayed still?

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

Stinky Wizzleteats
32 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

n a perverse way I almost hope they'll try to implement another lockdown because it's starting to feel like a game of chicken which if they lose will end with the majority "we'll go along with it if you give us stuff and leave us alone" proportion of the population seeing too much of what is behind the curtain. The current increase in "listen to pravda, not 'misinformation' " propaganda suggests they are keenly aware of the knife edge they are walking on. 

Yes its all systems go for a new lockdown on the so-called this morning. Seems inevitable but I hope you're right.

It's only galvanising me not to comply 💪

• Agree 5

6 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Is there any chance the lockdown is after bonfire night ? I have effigies to build.

2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference/Dates Sun, 31 Oct 2021 – Fri, 12 Nov 2021

so i'd guess from sunday/monday 14th/15th.  

• Agree 3
  • Informative 3

Just now, feed said:

2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference/Dates Sun, 31 Oct 2021 – Fri, 12 Nov 2021

so i'd guess from sunday/monday 14th/15th.  

Cheers. Yeah I have doubts that conference is about climate.

”Companies that stumped up millions of pounds to sponsor the Cop26climate summit have condemned it as “mismanaged” and “very last minute” in a volley of complaints as next month’s event in Glasgow draws near.”

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/17/cop26-corporate-sponsors-condemn-climate-summit-as-mismanaged

• Lol 2

Sugarlips

Won’t most peoples jabbed have expired soon? In which case how will they ever get close to 85% or even be capable of measuring it?

• Agree 3
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Won’t most peoples jabbed have expired soon? In which case how will they ever get close to 85% or even be capable of measuring it?

How would they know it was waning? They are tracking deaths aren’t they?

I don’t see much ramping. They’ve shut all the walk-in vaccine clinics near my address. Not sure why as the booster rollout is here. Unless the doses need to be a set date apart but I thought they were making the doses up as they went along ? 

17 minutes ago, dgul said:

Kwarteng has said that there won't be another lockdown.

So that's that and everyone can relax.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-minister-rules-out-another-lockdown-as-pm-is-urged-to-enforce-plan-b-to-avert-winter-crisis-12438888

Except "plan B" is a partial lockdown without being called so.  Take the Vax pass ID- it will reduce people able to mix, and/or limit venues opening hours or attendances which is a partial lockdown of sorts. It's just it targeting and filtering people based not on their risk but their age/healthiness.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Great soundbite to throw at someone pushing the 85% in public "Is that 85% of the population at the start?  Or 85% after all the side effects from the vaccines have killed people?"

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Great soundbite to throw at someone pushing the 85% in public "Is that 85% of the population at the start?  Or 85% after all the side effects from the vaccines have killed people?"

Funnily enough, the vaccinated group will suffer more deaths (from being older anyway rather than side effects) so that group is always shrinking faster than the unvaxed younger group. 

This ends up the herd threshold needed is like chasing the pot at the end of the rainbow.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Funnily enough, the vaccinated group will suffer more deaths (from being older anyway rather than side effects) so that group is always shrinking faster than the unvaxed younger group. 

This ends up the herd threshold needed is like chasing the pot at the end of the rainbow.

Don't worry -- they're rapidly sorting out that problem.

Chewing Grass

Plan B needs to be what the very wise Japanese Doctors are doing and we all know what that is and it doesn't involve giving Billions of £'s to vaxxine companies and trying to administer them every 3-6 months on the entire population.

• Agree 2

Sugarlips
46 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Gave up talking about fuel then. Lockdown by the weekend?

Good point, no freedom of movement = no petrol shortage. Another genius Tory problem solved 👍

• Lol 2

Rollseyes

They will turn the screwn once Plan B is activated. Initially the vaxx pass will be for clubs, large events but once the numbers really rise, towards December, then it will bars, restaurants, cafes etc. 

Remember the whole point of this BS is to get up to 85% of total population double vaxxed. They are not giving up now.

• Agree 2

King Penda
2 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

And how will carefirms and the nhs keep track of whose jab runs out and when this is comical put everyone on the office calendar 

Edited by King Penda
  • Lol 1

sarahbell
1 minute ago, King Penda said:

And how will carefirms and the nhs keep track of whose jab runs out and when this is comical put everyone on the office calendar 

They won't. People are quitting left right and centre at care homes.

• Agree 1