DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

November lockdown warm up

Southmartin

Mirror Mirror
9 hours ago, Ninja said:

Except "plan B" is a partial lockdown without being called so.  Take the Vax pass ID- it will reduce people able to mix, and/or limit venues opening hours or attendances which is a partial lockdown of sorts. It's just it targeting and filtering people based not on their risk but their age/healthiness.

Is it fuck.

Im perfectly healthy, but if the cunts bring in VPs, I’ll be barred from doing certain things, due to the incorrect assumption that I’m infected unless I can show otherwise, which incidentally is the one thing VPs won’t do.

But I’m sure you already know that. :)

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

Mirror Mirror
10 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Won’t most peoples jabbed have expired soon? In which case how will they ever get close to 85% or even be capable of measuring it?

I don’t think the jabs are expiring in England yet. They still think there’s mileage in calling 2 x 💉 double jabbed so that a few more people might be fooled in coming forward in the vain hope of getting their freedoms back.

Once they are sure they can’t get any more blood out of the unjabbed stone, then they will start ramping up the pressure to get boosters, by bringing out the expiry card.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, 23rdian said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58985617

Take your boosters, stick them up your arse and fuck off while you are doing it.

Interesting times ahead. The original purebloods to join forces with booster decliners in a  sort of 'fuck you and the horse you rode in on'  alliance.

Edited by fishman
  • Agree 3

14 minutes ago, fishman said:

The original purebloods to join forces with booster decliners

No thanks, they've shown how credulous they are already xD 

1 minute ago, fishman said:

Any port in a storm

I don't think it will come to it

Not for me anyway, I'd end up pissing them off with "Told you so" and "No refunds" comments. Others experiences may/will differ xD

• Lol 3
  • Cheers 2

Rollseyes
Just now, fishman said:

Interesting times ahead. The original purebloods to join forces with booster decliners in a  sort of 'fuck you and the horse you rode in on'  alliance.

We should allow the DJNB 'double jabbed no boosters' into the Pureblood brotherhood providing they don't come too close and shed anything. 

Maybe the ones who survive five plus years can apply for full membership, subject to terms and conditions, of course.

• Lol 9
  • Cheers 1

maynardgravy
On 19/10/2021 at 17:42, Chewing Grass said:

A post COP26 bollocks or whatever it is lockdown after the conference, hopefully 'the Scottish Variant' McFlu will we spread around the world just like 'the military games' in China.

Would that actually be the Mongolian variant, but as long as it chooses to be in Scotland, as far as Krankie is concerned she will call it the McFlu?

1 hour ago, 23rdian said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58985617

Take your boosters, stick them up your arse and fuck off while you are doing it.

After reading the article I wondered where journalists were to ask jabbit a pertinent question e.g.   Eighteen months of a pandemic situation and the nhs is still under pressure….should we be providing more hospital/care facilities for the afflicted rather than restrictions to daily life? Also…what about lack of nhs facilities for usual health afflictions….what is the waiting list times for cancer tests etc? Perhaps more hospital and care facilities would resolve the “problem”?

• Agree 2

Chewing Grass

Strategy should be proper treatment now rather than incessantly stupid, ineffective and ultimately counter productive vaccination with deeply flawed product.

• Agree 1

Lightly Toasted

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/fact-check-is-the-nhs-about-to-be-overwhelmed-by-covid-

(https://archive.md/eOmy6)

The Spectator: Fact-check: is the NHS at risk of being overwhelmed by Covid?

[graphics only reproduced below]

[edit: but less successfully than appeared to be the case when composing the message! All should be available at the link above though]

Edited by Lightly Toasted
  • Informative 1

46 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/fact-check-is-the-nhs-about-to-be-overwhelmed-by-covid-

(https://archive.md/eOmy6)

The Spectator: Fact-check: is the NHS at risk of being overwhelmed by Covid?

[graphics only reproduced below]

[edit: but less successfully than appeared to be the case when composing the message! All should be available at the link above though]

That was quite a good article. All the modelling was on the pessimistic side.

fourstarpetrol
15 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Is it fuck.

Im perfectly healthy, but if the cunts bring in VPs, I’ll be barred from doing certain things, due to the incorrect assumption that I’m infected unless I can show otherwise, which incidentally is the one thing VPs won’t do.

But I’m sure you already know that. :)

ThisIsMyVaccinePassport.cleaned.jpg

• Love 1
  • Cheers 3

Caravan Monster
6 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Bonfire night cancelled in Gt Manchester.
Well the big organised events anyway.

Unauthorised ones will be much more fun

• Agree 4

Look at comments in the media and social media people have had enough no one will follow another lockdown.

It is why there are terrified the damage they have done is going to be exposed 

• Agree 7
  • Informative 1

6 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Look at comments in the media and social media people have had enough no one will follow another lockdown.

It is why there are terrified the damage they have done is going to be exposed 

Compliance is driven by fear of covid. Looks to me like no one is scared anymore apart from the oldies - who appear to be terrified. Will be fascinating to see what happens if they try another lockdown. To me, it's like a teacher trying to maintain order in a classroom when they have lost authority.

• Agree 8
  • Informative 1

MrLibertyRedux
6 hours ago, fishman said:

Compliance is driven by fear of covid. Looks to me like no one is scared anymore apart from the oldies - who appear to be terrified. Will be fascinating to see what happens if they try another lockdown. To me, it's like a teacher trying to maintain order in a classroom when they have lost authority.

I got a bus today with the great unwashed. 23 people on it, one maskoid.

A lot different from only a month ago.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Lol 1

A lot more people wearing masks in the local tesco express today, it had virtually been getting back to snormal in there.I can only think the scary news briefing the other day is to blame.

One percent
3 minutes ago, Mouse said:

A lot more people wearing masks in the local tesco express today, it had virtually been getting back to snormal in there.I can only think the scary news briefing the other day is to blame.

The scare stories made me rush out and but a sunflower lanyard and exemption card. :)

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1