DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

So boosters it is then ...

goldbug9999

goldbug9999

All the papers headlines last night were extolling the virtues of the booster.

Funny thing is when I was telling someone not so long ago that we were being lined up for boosters every 6 month I only half believed it myself, and yet here we are ...

• Agree 9
  • Lol 2

One percent
21 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

All the papers headlines last night were extolling the virtues of the booster.

Funny thing is when I was telling someone not so long ago that we were being lined up for boosters every 6 month I only half believed it myself, and yet here we are ...

Well only if you are real, really, really fucking stupid. 

• Agree 5

14 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Well I won't be having the Boaster but looking forward to the maskoloid office chat about who is ..

The Boaster. 

:Jumping:

They're lining people up for the covid pill alternative, now the vaxx is said to wane in protection after a matter of months, and the logistics of having to jab many millions multiple times a year.

Just hope the vaxx pill is still voluntary and not added into food. :ph34r:

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1

Whowhywhen?

If its about pop control,  they could just put it in water supply. Or simply gas us.

If its about public health, then put it in water, food etc like flouride. Then nobody needs VPs.

If neither of these happens, It was always about control and identifying the non-compliant.

The longer this goes on,  the more I am convinced that I am given the choice for a reason.

Edited by Whowhywhen?
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 1

DoINeedOne

Spoke to me mum last night she said that one of the neighbours went for there booster but ended up coming home as the queues were so long with people queuing along the road apparently the same most of the day

People starting to panic again

Thing is people will see that and a few headlines about super colds and shortages and its panic all over again

• Agree 2
  • Informative 5
  • Bogged 1
  • Lol 1

the gardener
12 minutes ago, DoINeedOne said:

Spoke to me mum last night she said that one of the neighbours went for there booster but ended up coming home as the queues were so long with people queuing along the road apparently the same most of the day

Thing is people will see that and a few headlines about super colds and shortages and its panic all over again

There were over 200 people queuing for the flu jab at the clinic near my parent's house. The line was hundreds of yards long. My parents weren't going that day but we're just passing by.

• Informative 1

goldbug9999
28 minutes ago, the gardener said:

There were over 200 people queuing for the flu jab at the clinic near my parent's house. The line was hundreds of yards long. My parents weren't going that day but we're just passing by.

Yeah lets collect all the people most susceptible to a specific highly contagious bug in one place, brilliant idea.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 6
  • Cheers 1

the gardener
33 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Yeah lets collect all the people most susceptible to a specific highly contagious bug in one place, brilliant idea.

It really is quite devious isn't it.

Lambs to the slaughter.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

Chewing Grass
1 hour ago, BoSon said:

They're lining people up for the covid pill alternative, now the vaxx is said to wane in protection after a matter of months, and the logistics of having to jab many millions multiple times a year.

Just hope the vaxx pill is still voluntary and not added into food. :ph34r:

I've said before, its their get out of jail card now more and more people realise the vaxxes don't work like vaxxes should and have rather insidious side affects.

The most benign one being catching a cold and not being able to get rid of it for weeks.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Van Lady said:

The Boaster. 

:Jumping:

Come get yours.

You might leave upright...

222032797_images(28).jpeg.ba6a3c59a9939392f8d4ee9ec6778d6f.jpeg

...or you might leave flat on your back a few biscuits short of a packet

2020268761_images(29).jpeg.84ae03ac9d74ce2ba1384c26cb9283ea.jpeg

• Lol 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DoINeedOne said:

Excellent. Occupy the panic buyers with creating a shortage of something I don't care about.

ashestoashes
5 hours ago, One percent said:

only if you don't want to be killed by the next cold that comes along

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, One percent said:

some of em need to do this thing called work methinks......then they get caught up in the consumerism, particularly the public sector muppets......I imagine it's not easy for em......God bless em all

• Lol 1

My parents called the vaxx booster helpline, or whatever it was, earlier and was basically told 'don't call us we'll call you':

Covid booster jabs in Cornwall: NHS tells people to wait until they are invited

Yet they both got a text a while later saying they were being invited for the booster and to book online or call presumably a different number to the one earlier. Piss up and brewery ... xD

Edited by BoSon
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Whowhywhen? said:

The longer this goes on,  the more I am convinced that I am given the choice for a reason.

you are the chosen one?

• Informative 1

goldbug9999

I'm expecting a ramp up of the demonization of the non vaxed as a scape goat for the reduced effectiveness, they will start to use a term like "super spreader".

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

I'm expecting a ramp up of the demonization of the non vaxed as a scape goat for the reduced effectiveness, they will start to use a term like "super spreader".

It's the 'vaccinated' spreading it around, 2.24 x the un-clean.

• Agree 2

Hail the Tripod
3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

It's the 'vaccinated' spreading it around, 2.24 x the un-clean.

I’m sure the media will regard that as an “unhelpful” fact, and therefore misinformation. The fact checkers (sponsored by Pfizer) certainly will.

Anecdotal. Spoke to a Police Officer friend yesterday. One of his colleagues recently had the 'booster'. Said he was fine after his first two jabs but felt rough as hell for a week after his third.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Bogged 1